Romney was not a good governor, so why would he be a good president?

I don't see anything in Romney's past that qualifies him to be president - neither in his poor record as governor nor his record as a vulture capitalist.

oh well then, he can be as shitty as obama has been

With Obama's past he should of never become President either

I don't see anything in Romney's past that qualifies him to be president - neither in his poor record as governor nor his record as a vulture capitalist.

But you saw something in Obama's past that qualified him to be President now all the sudden past qualifications matter.LMAO:lol:

he doesn't see anything except what the left wing sites like Atereredworld tell him

But you saw something in Obama's past that qualified him to be President now all the sudden past qualifications matter.LMAO:lol:

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, but I sure as hell will this time.

So you justify voting for Obummer based on what?

Several justifications, but most of all because the alternative is too dangerous for America and the world.

LOl, too "dangerous" for America and THE WORLD

Like the WORLD has been safe with obama in there..

:lol:

Forum List

Back