Romney tells a joke!!! And it's about Obama!!!

Uh Mittens, how did the Ole Clueless One beat you so bad in 2012 and McCain in 2008?

Because you can't sustain a successful campaign on not being the other guy. People may disagree with the Democrat's ideas, but there was more substance to their campaign than "not being the other guy."

I actually see very little difference between Bush and Obama. Except maybe Obama wouldn't have invaded Iraq and Bush would have bombed the shit out of Assad.

Big difference is on illegals. Bush was pretty soft on fighting them but obozo doesn't even try. He publicly announces to millions of them " The law says you can't be here or work here but guess what? I'm not gonna enforce the laws."

Uh Mittens, how did the Ole Clueless One beat you so bad in 2012 and McCain in 2008?

Obama didn't beat Mitt bad in 2012 you dumbass. Again, I didn't vote for Mitt nor did I at any point support him, but Obama lost 4 million voters from just 2008 to 2012, and now a huge majority of Americans don't like nor trust Obama. Mitt might have lost but if Obama does not turn this bitch around in 2 years he will be remembered only for how much of a letdown he was as the antiBush.

11 states were in play. Obama won 9 of them. It was a landslide.

Obama didn't beat Mitt bad in 2012 you dumbass. Again, I didn't vote for Mitt nor did I at any point support him, but Obama lost 4 million voters from just 2008 to 2012, and now a huge majority of Americans don't like nor trust Obama. Mitt might have lost but if Obama does not turn this bitch around in 2 years he will be remembered only for how much of a letdown he was as the antiBush.

11 states were in play. Obama won 9 of them. It was a landslide.
A landslide for what? Have you not looked around and figured out you voted for this failure? What exactly did these people that voted for this idiot gain?

A landslide for what? Have you not looked around and figured out you voted for this failure? What exactly did these people that voted for this idiot gain?

6a00d83451b3c669e2013489b01ad8970c-800wi

332 to 206 is a thumping. Yeah he beat McSame by more but then again Satan probably could have beaten the republicans that year. No way he beats Bush for the most dramatic drop in popularity. From 92% approval to what 22% when he left office? A lot can happen in 2 years.

No, 489 to 49 is a thumping. Winning by 440 electoral votes is a thumping. Nice math.

United States presidential election 1980 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Better yet, I don't think anyone has won by 512 electoral votes in the history of the presidency:

United States presidential election 1984 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Can't wait till he tries to tell Hillary about his books full of women cadidates for jobs at his company.

Obama is the only president since Eisenhower to win two terms with 51%+.

Gee all this attention to a joke by a so-called failed candidate. Sounds like people are kinda butt hurt that their guy is plunging in the ratings and his gross and total incompetence are getting noticed.

Forum List

Back