Idiocy of Kerry/Obama.. "Life as you know it on Earth ends" if climate change skeptics are wrong

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Question Kerry... If those of us that question why 12.5% of earth's land surface wasn't used over 50 years in temperature readings, are wrong, then why are you fighting the Exxon Valdez potential by not allowing Keystone?

So with Kerry et.al. fighting Keystone with the end result 1 million barrels of oil will travel over the ocean in tankers each day..like Exxon Valdez they also ignore the facts that in spite of their hatred of capitalism/oil this is the headline: American shale revolution ends Saudi Arabia’s reign as oil king
American shale revolution ends Saudi Arabia s reign as oil king The Times

This administration is so out of touch with reality!
We have Kerry et.al. still believing even though the reality was:
---Siberia's temperatures were never included over 50 years in earth temperature readings
-- NOAA removed 600 temperature stations that provided biased higher temperatures.
-- The mystery is that Antarctic sea ice reached 7.78 million square miles last month, the most since scientists
began tracking it in 1979

And yet they blindly block a pipeline that will carry less then 700 barrels over one mile of land versus a tanker carrying 1 million barrels over one mile of open ocean.

All the while they've reduced the number of Federal oil land leases thus lowering oil production on Federal lands by over 10% since Obama came into office.
In fiscal year 2013, 2,278 fewer leases were issued compared to fiscal year 2006 (1,468 leases in FY 2013 compared to 3,746 in FY 2006).
So as a result while the USA now is "oil independent" NO THANKS to this administration!

Ignorant administration that WANTS to obviously put thousands of miles of Ocean at risk because they are concerned over 700 barrels traveling one mile on land!

These are such classic examples of how ignorant, how out of touch with reality Obama et.al. are!

Well, idiots of a feather....

I'm fifty.. according to the enviro-Nazi fringe, we were all supposed to be dead decades ago.

They're seldom correct.. about anything... which makes it so amusing.

Check this out...1970s Global Cooling Scare Real Science
Screen Shot 2014-10-13 at 1.56.35 PM.png

NOTE: "The world's climatologists are agreed"!!! Where have we heard that before??

Idiocy of Kerry/Obama.. "Life as you know it on Earth ends" if climate change skeptics are wrong

But that is true.
"life as you know it on Earth ends"...
So I live in Tampa. According to oceans rising Tampa will be under water... But wait... we were told out of Obama's mouth when he won the nomination that "This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
Explain to me how that can be???? He was seen as a "messiah".. or as NewsWeek editor said.."sort of a god"!

I can't wait for the Keystone pipeline to end global warming....
Then all tanker captains with loads of oil will be ordered to sail drunk...

Why don't you just go away... you never have anything even remotely relevant or intelligent to add... to anything... just abject, nonsensical gibberish.

But that is true.
"life as you know it on Earth ends"...
So I live in Tampa. According to oceans rising Tampa will be under water... But wait... we were told out of Obama's mouth when he won the nomination that "This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
Explain to me how that can be???? He was seen as a "messiah".. or as NewsWeek editor said.."sort of a god"!
Never heard of a metaphor??? Or does a camel actually go through the eye of a needle..??

Why don't you just go away... you never have anything even remotely relevant or intelligent to add... to anything... just abject, nonsensical gibberish.
Now you know how I feel about you and your opinions..

NOTE: "The world's climatologists are agreed"!!! Where have we heard that before??

I really don't see where that helps your case. The question you should be asking is, what made them change their minds so fast? We are due for an Ice Age, if things proceed as they have in the past. Doesn't seem to be happening. Why not?

Check this out...1970s Global Cooling Scare Real Science
View attachment 32835

Not to mention, science isn't proven by consensus... it is proven by facts.

Fact: CO2 absorbs IR radiation.

Fact: The levels in the atmosphere have gone up 30-40%, since the advent of the Industrial Revolution.

What's happening to that energy, if not to heat up the earth?

It would be nice to get a real analysis and not a copy and paste of how CO2 rises after temps not before. We've seen it all before and it doesn't answer my question. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back