Romney tells a joke!!! And it's about Obama!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Not that good a joke but for romney it's a knee-slapper.

Mitt Romney Is Using This Joke To Make Fun Of President Obama - Yahoo Finance

AP/Rick Bowmer Mitt Romney has a reputation for being somewhat robotic, but in his recent appearances on the campaign trail he seems to have added humor to his arsenal.

According to a National Journal report, Romney launched a zinger at President Barack Obama while campaigning for GOP Iowa Senate candidate Joni Ernst on Sunday.

Here is Romney's joke in full:

President Obama went to the bank to cash a check and he didn't have his ID. And the teller said you've got to prove who you are.

He said, "How should I do that?" She said the other day Phil Mickelson came in, he didn't have his ID but he set up a little cup on the ground, took a golf ball, putted it right into that cup so they knew it was Phil Mickelson. They cashed his check.

And then Andre Agassi came in. And Andre Agassi didn't have his ID either. He put a little target on the wall, took a tennis ball and racquet – hit it onto that target time. We knew that was Andre Agassi so we cashed his check.

And she said to him, "Is there anything you can do to prove who you are?" And [Obama] said, "I don't have a clue."

And she said, "Well, Mr. President, do you want your money in small bills or large bills."

Is that why Reagan always could cash a check on site?

I'm no Romney fan but I'm not a bot of Obama... So the joke was decent and funny, you on the other hand only try and turn it, and fail. You're demi god has failed and everyday less people like him and more people hate, don't trust or just want to forget about Obama. Dems got their Bush, right after Bush... so sad for Dems.

I'm no Romney fan but I'm not a bot of Obama... So the joke was decent and funny, you on the other hand only try and turn it, and fail. You're demi god has failed and everyday less people like him and more people hate, don't trust or just want to forget about Obama. Dems got their Bush, right after Bush... so sad for Dems.
Cry me a river...

Cry me a river...

Why would I cry? You're the one that has a President 6 years into office that is so bad that you defend him by trying to fend off critics with "You didn't seem to have a problem when Bush did it!!!!."

Obama is so great he's comparable to Bush... lol.

Uh Mittens, how did the Ole Clueless One beat you so bad in 2012 and McCain in 2008?

Obama didn't beat Mitt bad in 2012 you dumbass. Again, I didn't vote for Mitt nor did I at any point support him, but Obama lost 4 million voters from just 2008 to 2012, and now a huge majority of Americans don't like nor trust Obama. Mitt might have lost but if Obama does not turn this bitch around in 2 years he will be remembered only for how much of a letdown he was as the antiBush.

Cry me a river...

Why would I cry? You're the one that has a President 6 years into office that is so bad that you defend him by trying to fend off critics with "You didn't seem to have a problem when Bush did it!!!!."

Since it whizzed over your head I'll help. It was a rhetorical retort that means that there is no such thing as a politician that tells the truth 100% of the time...But you play that guilty by association bit running. It's all you gotz..

Not that good a joke but for romney it's a knee-slapper.

Mitt Romney Is Using This Joke To Make Fun Of President Obama - Yahoo Finance

AP/Rick Bowmer Mitt Romney has a reputation for being somewhat robotic, but in his recent appearances on the campaign trail he seems to have added humor to his arsenal.

According to a National Journal report, Romney launched a zinger at President Barack Obama while campaigning for GOP Iowa Senate candidate Joni Ernst on Sunday.

Here is Romney's joke in full:

President Obama went to the bank to cash a check and he didn't have his ID. And the teller said you've got to prove who you are.

He said, "How should I do that?" She said the other day Phil Mickelson came in, he didn't have his ID but he set up a little cup on the ground, took a golf ball, putted it right into that cup so they knew it was Phil Mickelson. They cashed his check.

And then Andre Agassi came in. And Andre Agassi didn't have his ID either. He put a little target on the wall, took a tennis ball and racquet – hit it onto that target time. We knew that was Andre Agassi so we cashed his check.

And she said to him, "Is there anything you can do to prove who you are?" And [Obama] said, "I don't have a clue."

And she said, "Well, Mr. President, do you want your money in small bills or large bills."

It was a disappointing punch line, it was a good set up.

Not bad. I don't expect him get his own special on Comedy Central but I've heard worse. Glad to see him show a little more personality, he came across as very wooden.

Cry me a river...

Since it whizzed over your head I'll help. It was a rhetorical retort that means that there is no such thing as a politician that tells the truth 100% of the time...But you play that guilty by association bit running. It's all you gotz..

Guilty by association, what? I made fun of you for supporting a guy that you draw similarities to Bush as a way to defend from X Bush supporters... Obama lost the youth vote who will be voting later in life and their first "burn" was by a Democrat. LOLz~

Cry me a river...

Guilty by association, what? I made fun of you for supporting a guy that you draw similarities to Bush as a way to defend from X Bush supporters... Obama lost the youth vote who will be voting later in life and their first "burn" was by a Democrat. LOLz~
Mine was Reagan, Who was it that got your cherry??

Uh Mittens, how did the Ole Clueless One beat you so bad in 2012 and McCain in 2008?

Obama didn't beat Mitt bad in 2012 you dumbass. Again, I didn't vote for Mitt nor did I at any point support him, but Obama lost 4 million voters from just 2008 to 2012, and now a huge majority of Americans don't like nor trust Obama. Mitt might have lost but if Obama does not turn this bitch around in 2 years he will be remembered only for how much of a letdown he was as the antiBush.

332 to 206 is a thumping. Yeah he beat McSame by more but then again Satan probably could have beaten the republicans that year. No way he beats Bush for the most dramatic drop in popularity. From 92% approval to what 22% when he left office? A lot can happen in 2 years.

I actually see very little difference between Bush and Obama. Except maybe Obama wouldn't have invaded Iraq and Bush would have bombed the shit out of Assad.

Forum List

Back