Romney son jokes about Obama's birth certificate

Come on Guys, it didn't help the Charade when Kenys started Celebrating a Native Born Son becoming President of the United States. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I couldn't seem to find that link. Care to post it?

You have a very selective memory,that and the concerted effort on the Left to rewrite History should do Winston Smith proud. ;):)

On the floor of the Kenyan National Assembly the day after Barack Obama was elected U.S. president, members of the African country's parliament celebrated "a Kenyan ruling the USA," calling Obama "a son of the soil of this country."

As WND reported, Kenyan MP James Orengo asked the nation's parliament only last month, "How could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the president of America?"

And while none of the comments made on Nov. 5, 2008, were quite so blatant in identifying Kenya as Obama's birthplace, the declarations nonetheless claimed the president-elect as a Kenyan.

New strategy unveiled on answering Obama's eligibility questions. See how you can help.

"Could we allow … a Motion for Adjournment so that we could also continue the celebrations of having a Kenyan ruling the USA?" asked the MP for the Ikolomani Constituency, Dr. Boni Khalwale.

The mood on the floor of the Parliament was so raucous that day that an extended debate occurred on whether or not to call the session off to celebrate Obama's election victory. Several MPs were even reported missing, allegedly because they were still out partying.

Nominated MP Millie Odhiambo requested of the chair, "The president-elect, Mr. Obama, is a son of the soil of this country. Every other country in this continent is celebrating the Obama win. It is only proper and fitting that the country which he originates from should show the same excitement, pomp and color. I, therefore, seek leave of the House that we adjourn to discuss the issue."

Read more: Kenyan officials affirm: Obama 'son of this soil' Kenyan officials affirm: Obama 'son of this soil'
:lmao: :D

This is your "source"? No wonder you fuckers don't put up links. Look at some of the pictures and ads on the site you use as a "source". Come on, seriously, this is a loony site. The Enquirer has more credibility than this. You should be ashamed of yourself, but you're too brainwashed.

imgad

imgad

mandalayatnight1.jpg

That was not an accidental remark. It was carefully calculated to get attention away from what Mitt is hiding. Classic magician's deflection. aka red herring, smoke screen.

Mitt and sons know that pubs are easily led, easily distracted, especially by any variation of "hate Obama".

Anybody wanna bet that the pubs will not demand to see what Mitt is hiding? Of course they won't.
Obamaturd easily led all of the idiot sheep in believing he was going to CHANGE things. I would say Romney is much better than obamaturd any day.

You have a very selective memory,that and the concerted effort on the Left to rewrite History should do Winston Smith proud. ;):)

On the floor of the Kenyan National Assembly the day after Barack Obama was elected U.S. president, members of the African country's parliament celebrated "a Kenyan ruling the USA," calling Obama "a son of the soil of this country."

As WND reported, Kenyan MP James Orengo asked the nation's parliament only last month, "How could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the president of America?"

And while none of the comments made on Nov. 5, 2008, were quite so blatant in identifying Kenya as Obama's birthplace, the declarations nonetheless claimed the president-elect as a Kenyan.

New strategy unveiled on answering Obama's eligibility questions. See how you can help.

"Could we allow … a Motion for Adjournment so that we could also continue the celebrations of having a Kenyan ruling the USA?" asked the MP for the Ikolomani Constituency, Dr. Boni Khalwale.

The mood on the floor of the Parliament was so raucous that day that an extended debate occurred on whether or not to call the session off to celebrate Obama's election victory. Several MPs were even reported missing, allegedly because they were still out partying.

Nominated MP Millie Odhiambo requested of the chair, "The president-elect, Mr. Obama, is a son of the soil of this country. Every other country in this continent is celebrating the Obama win. It is only proper and fitting that the country which he originates from should show the same excitement, pomp and color. I, therefore, seek leave of the House that we adjourn to discuss the issue."

Read more: Kenyan officials affirm: Obama 'son of this soil' Kenyan officials affirm: Obama 'son of this soil'

This is your "source"? No wonder you fuckers don't put up links. Look at some of the pictures and ads on the site you use as a "source". Come on, seriously, this is a loony site. The Enquirer has more credibility than this. You should be ashamed of yourself, but you're too brainwashed.

imgad

imgad

mandalayatnight1.jpg
I see your idiocy is in full bloom idiot.

imgad

imgad

mandalayatnight1.jpg

Could you be more disingenuous? You either have a bad memory, you are lying, or, You are an Idiot. Strike that, let's just go with all of the above. You clowns work hard at getting shit removed from the web, you like to manipulate history worse than Leninist's, and you just spew out your propaganda to anyone stupid enough to listen.

Here is a thought, let's get Obama to answer under oath whether or not he was ever the Recipient of Foreign Student Aid or Loans in the US. While we are waiting, go Fuck Yourself, Hack. For the Record, I don't give a flying Fuck where the Charlatan was born. When you are done Fucking yourself, Repeat. Dick Head.

imgad

imgad

mandalayatnight1.jpg
I see your idiocy is in full bloom idiot.

Don't get mad at me. Look at the pictures. This is a partisan site that will print anything. As long as it's "kooky loony far right".

Sorry bout that,

1. All the truth will come out about Obama not being a *Real American*, being born in Kenya.
2. Some will say because his mother was an American it doesn't matter.
3. But it will, when he declares martial law.
4. To get a grip on the country this summer.
5. I don't think the secret service will defend him then.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. All the truth will come out about Obama not being a *Real American*, being born in Kenya.
2. Some will say because his mother was an American it doesn't matter.
3. But it will, when he declares martial law.
4. To get a grip on the country this summer.
5. I don't think the secret service will defend him then.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I have no "occult" beliefs.

you do know how elections work, right?

if it's against the wishes of most of the party, it won't happen.

duh

none of the other asshats they've rolled out could carry their home states, let alone the country.

You really think Romney's going to carry Massachusetts? It's only gone Republican once in the last 50 years.

Perry would probably carry Texas.

Newt would probably carry Georgia.

And frankly, I've given up any hope of a fair contest in the GOP. They are going to find a way to ram Romney down the throats of the Party rank and file no matter what happens.

Romney will probably lose more states than McCain did. I can see Missouri, Arkansas, Georgia and maybe even Texas turning Blue with him as the candidate.

1980 and 1984 = twice.

Did you think that liberals were going to run on Obamas record
?
I think so, yes.

? You are suggesting that Obama or anyone should run on Obama and the Democrats Record? Wow that is horrible advice. Why do you think Obama is trying to make it all about the Republican House? Because he has NOTHING to run on. no Positives at all.

What is he going to do, Repeat I killed Osama for the next 9 months? lol

Did you think that liberals were going to run on Obamas record
?
I think so, yes.

? You are suggesting that Obama or anyone should run on Obama and the Democrats Record? Wow that is horrible advice. Why do you think Obama is trying to make it all about the Republican House? Because he has NOTHING to run on. no Positives at all.

What is the GOP going to run on?

I think so, yes.

What positives will 0bama shape his re-election around?

I think so, yes.

Slime. Like always. What else do they have? Look how they misrepresent Obama's great record. A pretty good record for a president that had to fight an entire political party and a huge news organization, even before he was sworn in. Confederate Republicans simply can't accept him. It's why they left the Democratic Party in the 60's and joined the Republican Party. The race hate is deep.

you do know how elections work, right?

if it's against the wishes of most of the party, it won't happen.

duh

none of the other asshats they've rolled out could carry their home states, let alone the country.

You really think Romney's going to carry Massachusetts? It's only gone Republican once in the last 50 years.

Perry would probably carry Texas.

Newt would probably carry Georgia.

And frankly, I've given up any hope of a fair contest in the GOP. They are going to find a way to ram Romney down the throats of the Party rank and file no matter what happens.

Romney will probably lose more states than McCain did. I can see Missouri, Arkansas, Georgia and maybe even Texas turning Blue with him as the candidate.

1980 and 1984 = twice.

I stand corrected. I thought it was one of the few states Carter won in 1980. I guess they were punishing him for beating Teddy in the primary.

Still, don't think Romney going to win his home state this time. He barely won it as governor against a nobody.

Forum List

Back