Romney son jokes about Obama's birth certificate

I am wondering where the Robot Romney was manufactured. I have a feeling there is a "Made in Japan" stamp on his butt. The US doesn't do robotics so well..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7tYwnqot6M]Japanese nurse robot (Actroid-F) 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

Hawaii had to write a bill that had to pass their legislature to release Obama's long form. The state sees the long form as the property of the state and only release a short form - for everybody. If you were born in Hawaii, you could go look at your birth certificate, but they wouldn't let you make a copy of it. Because it's against state law. It belongs to the state.

This only became an issue with Obama because he's the first black president and the Republican Party is 90% white. Remember, the Republicans are always talking about states rights and then shits on the state of Hawaii.

racist+president+image+of+Barack+Obama.jpg

Come on Guys, it didn't help the Charade when Kenys started Celebrating a Native Born Son becoming President of the United States. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I couldn't seem to find that link. Care to post it?

You have a very selective memory,that and the concerted effort on the Left to rewrite History should do Winston Smith proud. ;):)

On the floor of the Kenyan National Assembly the day after Barack Obama was elected U.S. president, members of the African country's parliament celebrated "a Kenyan ruling the USA," calling Obama "a son of the soil of this country."

As WND reported, Kenyan MP James Orengo asked the nation's parliament only last month, "How could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the president of America?"

And while none of the comments made on Nov. 5, 2008, were quite so blatant in identifying Kenya as Obama's birthplace, the declarations nonetheless claimed the president-elect as a Kenyan.

New strategy unveiled on answering Obama's eligibility questions. See how you can help.

"Could we allow … a Motion for Adjournment so that we could also continue the celebrations of having a Kenyan ruling the USA?" asked the MP for the Ikolomani Constituency, Dr. Boni Khalwale.

The mood on the floor of the Parliament was so raucous that day that an extended debate occurred on whether or not to call the session off to celebrate Obama's election victory. Several MPs were even reported missing, allegedly because they were still out partying.

Nominated MP Millie Odhiambo requested of the chair, "The president-elect, Mr. Obama, is a son of the soil of this country. Every other country in this continent is celebrating the Obama win. It is only proper and fitting that the country which he originates from should show the same excitement, pomp and color. I, therefore, seek leave of the House that we adjourn to discuss the issue."

Read more: Kenyan officials affirm: Obama 'son of this soil' Kenyan officials affirm: Obama 'son of this soil'
:lmao: :D

Do you think it was tongue in cheek or do you think Romney will try the "birther" route?

One of Mitt Romney's sons has an answer for those who say his father should release his tax returns. He jokes that President Barack Obama should go first and release his birth certificate and other records.

Brother Tagg Romney jumped in and said, "That was not my dad who said that."

Romney son jokes about Obama's birth certificate - Yahoo! News

IMO it has to be just joking around. Only the truly dumbest of the dumb would continue to pursue the "Birther Aganda". :lol:
I agree with Romney's son. If obamaturd doesn't have to produce his birth certificate and other records because he is a scared little girl, then Romney shouldn't have to either.

Amazing...it's like people like you live in some kind of alternate universe and missed everything about the birth certificate.

Do you think it was tongue in cheek or do you think Romney will try the "birther" route?

One of Mitt Romney's sons has an answer for those who say his father should release his tax returns. He jokes that President Barack Obama should go first and release his birth certificate and other records.

IMO it has to be just joking around. Only the truly dumbest of the dumb would continue to pursue the "Birther Aganda". :lol:

And? He should..............

I think it is a non issue at this point, only because the time to pursue it is long past. It is a waste of time. The Powers that be, don't give a Rat's ass.

It's an off the cuff remark.

Come on Guys, it didn't help the Charade when Kenys started Celebrating a Native Born Son becoming President of the United States. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I couldn't seem to find that link. Care to post it?

You have a very selective memory,that and the concerted effort on the Left to rewrite History should do Winston Smith proud. ;):)

On the floor of the Kenyan National Assembly the day after Barack Obama was elected U.S. president, members of the African country's parliament celebrated "a Kenyan ruling the USA," calling Obama "a son of the soil of this country."

As WND reported,
and that was where you should have stopped and asked yourself...

Do I want to look like an idiot and cite the idiot birther wingnut central, World Nut Daily, or do I just throw caution to the wind and go with it anyway?

I agree with Romney's son. If obamaturd doesn't have to produce his birth certificate and other records because he is a scared little girl, then Romney shouldn't have to either.

Hawaii had to write a bill that had to pass their legislature to release Obama's long form. The state sees the long form as the property of the state and only release a short form - for everybody. If you were born in Hawaii, you could go look at your birth certificate, but they wouldn't let you make a copy of it. Because it's against state law. It belongs to the state.

This only became an issue with Obama because he's the first black president and the Republican Party is 90% white. Remember, the Republicans are always talking about states rights and then shits on the state of Hawaii.

racist+president+image+of+Barack+Obama.jpg
No, it became an issue when obamaturd wasn't truthful from the start and decided that he needed to hide his birth certificate, just like other records of his that would tell the truth about his past, that is why.

Oh, oh, that makes it perfectly acceptable...

Dad won't release his tax returns, so let's cite the kookie, racist debunked theory about Obama not being born here again.

Yes, and I've spent a great deal of time debunking idiotic birferism, far more than you, uber-RINO. It's not the first analogy I'd use but he is not making birferism an election issue.

That was not an accidental remark. It was carefully calculated to get attention away from what Mitt is hiding. Classic magician's deflection. aka red herring, smoke screen.

Mitt and sons know that pubs are easily led, easily distracted, especially by any variation of "hate Obama".

Anybody wanna bet that the pubs will not demand to see what Mitt is hiding? Of course they won't.

Dad won't release his tax returns, so let's cite the kookie, racist debunked theory about Obama not being born here again.

Yes, and I've spent a great deal of time debunking idiotic birferism, far more than you, uber-RINO. It's not the first analogy I'd use but he is not making birferism an election issue.

Well, then he shouldn't have said it at all....

Frankly, the real reason why they don't want to disclose the Romney tax records. Gonna be kind of embarrassing when they find out this millionaire is paying less a percentage than some average working Joe he put out of a job.

Although it would probably be smarter to get it out now, and lot let it become a distraction in August when more people are paying attention.

tissue?

Only thing I'm sad about is that the Republicans are blowing their best chance at getting rid of Obama by nominating this guy. Against the wishes of most of the party.

tissue?

Only thing I'm sad about is that the Republicans are blowing their best chance at getting rid of Obama by nominating this guy. Against the wishes of most of the party.

you do know how elections work, right?

if it's against the wishes of most of the party, it won't happen.

duh

none of the other asshats they've rolled out could carry their home states, let alone the country.

you do know how elections work, right?

if it's against the wishes of most of the party, it won't happen.

duh

none of the other asshats they've rolled out could carry their home states, let alone the country.

You really think Romney's going to carry Massachusetts? It's only gone Republican once in the last 50 years.

Perry would probably carry Texas.

Newt would probably carry Georgia.

And frankly, I've given up any hope of a fair contest in the GOP. They are going to find a way to ram Romney down the throats of the Party rank and file no matter what happens.

Romney will probably lose more states than McCain did. I can see Missouri, Arkansas, Georgia and maybe even Texas turning Blue with him as the candidate.

Forum List

Back