obama birth certificate: this one goes to eleven...

I think Redfish is actually a bigger kazzer than kaz. :ack-1:

The truth really scares you?

You wouldn't recognize the truth if it hit you with a Bible.

You lie as easily as you breath.

I have never lied, I always try to tell the truth-------------Hillary Clinton. Since you brought up liars.
I myself have caught you telling lies. Hell, you denying you lie is a lie in itself.

then you should have no trouble posting them-----------go for it, I'll wait
Here's another one where you falsely claimed Trump was leading in the polls in states where he wasn't actually leading...

dream on, the latest polls have Trump leading in Fla, Ohio, Mich, Maine, and Wisconsin. as well as a virtual tie in Penn, NC, and Va.

this is far from over, and your candidate is self destructing as we speak.
What a shame you can't win on the issues so you try to win with lies. Very revealing of just how weak your candidate truly is.

I only got as far as the first state you listed to see you're full of shit...

I have never lied, I always try to tell the truth-------------Hillary Clinton. Since you brought up liars.
I myself have caught you telling lies. Hell, you denying you lie is a lie in itself.

Here's another one where you falsely denied there was a recession in 2008...
there was no recession in 08.

Here's another one where you falsely claimed the market crash in 2008 was not a market crash but merely a correction...
We had a market correction and some bad mortgage loans.

Here's another one where you falsely denied the stock market lost half of its valuation...
the market did not drop 50%, what planet do you live on?
... The Dow went from about 13.6K to about 6.6K ... NASDAQ went from about 2.6K to 1.3K ... and the S&P500 went from about 1.5K to 0.7K

And now, your most recent lie....
I have never lied, I always try to tell the truth
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

it was not a recession. you don't even know what the word recession means. A market correction is not a recession. Bad mortgage policy created bad mortgages and foreclosures, it did not create a recession.
You are a stupid victim of dem/lib propaganda. I made a ton of money in the market in those years, so did millions of others.

Here's another one where you falsely claimed the market crash in 2008 was not a market crash but merely a correction...

here's a good article on it. the drop was temporary and self-correcting. Smart investors did very well. Nothing obozo did caused it to turn around, in fact his actions delayed the correction.

https://www.thebalance.com/stock-market-crash-of-2008-3305535

try to engage your brain as you read it and get past the partisan bullshit, you might learn something and gain some credibility on this forum----------but somehow, I doubt it.

and for the record, stating an opinion is not lying, it is an OPINION. look the word up.

it was not a recession. you don't even know what the word recession means. A market correction is not a recession. Bad mortgage policy created bad mortgages and foreclosures, it did not create a recession.
You are a stupid victim of dem/lib propaganda. I made a ton of money in the market in those years, so did millions of others.

Wow- so the whole world is wrong that there was a recession.

While you may have made money during the recession- that doesn't change the fact that we experienced a recession.

Most Economists in Survey Say Recession Is Here
Most Economists in Survey Say Recession Is Here
Poll Shows Sharp Drop In First-Half Forecasts; Retail Sales Decline
By
Phil Izzo and
Sudeep Reddy
Updated March 13, 2008 12:01 a.m. ET
Economists in the latest Wall Street Journal forecasting survey are increasingly certain the U.S. has slid into recession, a view reinforced by new data showing a sharp drop in retail sales last month.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Recession_of_2008
The Recession of 2008 (also called the Recession of the late 2000s or the Great Recession) was a major worldwide economic downturn that began in 2008 and continued into 2010 and beyond

Note Redfish didn't even attempt to deny all of the other examples of his kazzing here at USMB.

Liar.

http://www.nber.org/cycles/dec2008.pdf

I've challenged you to explain what your definition of a recession is. But you refuse to say. And the reason you refuse to say is because you know when you do, you'll expose yourself once again as the liar you are.

Liar.

I've challenged you to explain what your definition of a recession is. But you refuse to say. And the reason you refuse to say is because you know when you do, you'll expose yourself once again as the liar you are.

How do you know when Redfish lies?

He posts at USMB.......

Liar.

grow up and stop the juvenile name calling. 1929 was a recession that led to a depression. 2008 was a market correction driven by bad mortgage policy. It was short lived and corrected itself.

I fully understand that some left wing "economists" have to call it a recession to justify their support of Obama. I get that, too bad that you don't

Liar.

How do you know when Redfish lies?

He posts at USMB.......

I hope you and faun will be very happy together living in a cave and eating leaves and dirt. What a couple of losers you too have proven to be. If you weren't so entertaining I would put you on ignore where idiots like you belong.

here's a good article on it. the drop was temporary and self-correcting. Smart investors did very well. Nothing obozo did caused it to turn around, in fact his actions delayed the correction.

try to engage your brain as you read it and get past the partisan bullshit, you might learn something and gain some credibility on this forum----------but somehow, I doubt it.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Your own link says the market crashed...

Stock Market Crash of 2008

It also points out the market lost about half of its valuation, which you also lied about when you falsely denied it dropped that much.

Your own link! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

and for the record, stating an opinion is not lying, it is an OPINION. look the word up.
Lying POS... it's not opinion that the economy was in recession. Either it was or it wasn't annd every economist and every economic indicator says that it was.

It's not an opinion of whether or not the stock market crashed during the Great Recession. When the market loses half its valuation, by definition, that's a crash.

It's not an opinion that the market didn't drop 50%, it did, according to the market indexes.

Not only are you a chronic liar, you're too stupid to at least be a good liar. Instead, you get caught lying all the time because you're such a bad liar.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Your own link says the market crashed...

Stock Market Crash of 2008

It also points out the market lost about half of its valuation, which you also lied about when you falsely denied it dropped that much.

Your own link! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Lying POS... it's not opinion that the economy was in recession. Either it was or it wasn't annd every economist and every economic indicator says that it was.

It's not an opinion of whether or not the stock market crashed during the Great Recession. When the market loses half its valuation, by definition, that's a crash.

It's not an opinion that the market didn't drop 50%, it did, according to the market indexes.

Not only are you a chronic liar, you're too stupid to at least be a good liar. Instead, you get caught lying all the time because you're such a bad liar.

I never said the market didn't crash. I said it was not a recession, and it wasn't. It was a TEMPORARY downturn and quickly recovered, that's why it was such a good earning opportunity for smart investors.

I understand that you are precluded from thinking on your own by your left wing masters, and that your role as a dem sheep is to repeat the shit they pump into your empty head.

You and your kind are pathetic excuses for human beings. You might as well get down and walk on four feet for all the good your brain does you. You are the useful idiots that the left is counting on and you don't let them down.

Liar.

grow up and stop the juvenile name calling. 1929 was a recession that led to a depression. 2008 was a market correction driven by bad mortgage policy. It was short lived and corrected itself.

I fully understand that some left wing "economists" have to call it a recession to justify their support of Obama. I get that, too bad that you don't
Stop kazzing.

The 1929 crash has nothing to do with the 2008 recession.

And I note, you still refuse to specify what you think constitutes a recession since you're falsely claiming the 2008 recession doesn't qualify.

Liar.

Stop kazzing.

And I note, you still refuse to specify what you think constitutes a recession since you're falsely claiming the 2008 recession doesn't qualify.

the criteria is duration. 2008 was a very short, temporary down market. It had zero affect on 95% of americans. Its ok if you want to follow your masters instructions and call it a recession, but that does not make it one.

I never said the market didn't crash.
Do you ever stop kazzing?

Ever...??

What happened to the market in 2008 was a minor blip that corrected itself very quickly, and most investors made money because of it.
A stock market correction occurs when the market drops as much as about 10%, not when it drops 50%.​

I never said the market didn't crash.
Do you ever stop kazzing?

Ever...??

What happened to the market in 2008 was a minor blip that corrected itself very quickly, and most investors made money because of it.
A stock market correction occurs when the market drops as much as about 10%, not when it drops 50%.​

that's one definition. Use it if it makes you feel good. I really don't care what you believe.

Let me guess: you are a 60+ year old lesbian living in a basement apartment in the crummy part of one of our large cities, you collect welfare and eat off an EBT card while living in your rent controlled tenement.

Liar.

Stop kazzing.

the criteria is duration. 2008 was a very short, temporary down market. It had zero affect on 95% of americans. Its ok if you want to follow your masters instructions and call it a recession, but that does not make it one.
Duration is measured by GDP being negative for at least 6 months, according to the classical definition if a recession.

And by "masters," you mean the most highly qualified economists.

Find one single economist who agrees with you that there was no recession...

Forum List

Back