obama birth certificate: this one goes to eleven...

Yes, and now they will go vote for Hillary they eyes closed while thinking everything is ok there is no wrong with Hillary, nothing can be done as they are like that comme /like Obama ostriches

I will vote for Clinton because she is a better candidate than Trump.

Trump is a disaster waiting to happen- a nutball Birther.
Everyone such respect the choice of a person when a person go vote still if the other person don't agree with the choice...you want to vote for Hillary that is your choice and i respect that. but it don't bother you all those investigation from the FBI ? it's not very clean to start as a Président of the United States be under invertigation

Of course it bothers me. It just isn't a reason to vote for Donald Trump.

It bothers me that Donald Trump has two law suits against him for fraud that will not be resolved until after the election. It bothers me that Donald Trump is the only candidate in 30 years not to show Americans his tax returns.

More importantly though it bothers me that Trump proposes policies that would a) lead to trade wars and b) encourage players like Russia and China to think that they could attack our allies and c) encourage other countries to develop nuclear weapons.
If it bothers you why vote for her ? you talk about fraud but Hillary as the thing going on with the Clinton fondation she as a lot of crooked thing on her.
For the tax returns he say he will show it if he is elected, he could do like that.
And for Russia and China sorry but Obama is living a big mess by doing nothing and Obama did not try to get along with Putin he did everything to piss him off...like ignoring too the danger coming from Kim Jong-un.
He is living a mess look around you it look like shit.
And Hillary want to follow up in the same direction.
He promised he would show his taxes if he ran for president.

He lied and didn't show them.

Why on Earth do you think he would change his tune if he were to become president?

What do you think you would find in his tax return? He gets audited every year. If he was cheating, the IRS would be all over him.

sorry dude, but 9" is not micro. As to Trump's, you will have to ask Melania or Ivana.
Dreams the forum's most prolific liar.

Is it Redfish or Kaz?

They both kaz so much its a tough call.
I think Redfish is actually a bigger kazzer than kaz. :ack-1:

The truth really scares you?

You wouldn't recognize the truth if it hit you with a Bible.

You lie as easily as you breath.

I have never lied, I always try to tell the truth-------------Hillary Clinton. Since you brought up liars.

Everyone such respect the choice of a person when a person go vote still if the other person don't agree with the choice...you want to vote for Hillary that is your choice and i respect that. but it don't bother you all those investigation from the FBI ? it's not very clean to start as a Président of the United States be under invertigation

It bothers me that Donald Trump has two law suits against him for fraud that will not be resolved until after the election. It bothers me that Donald Trump is the only candidate in 30 years not to show Americans his tax returns.

More importantly though it bothers me that Trump proposes policies that would a) lead to trade wars and b) encourage players like Russia and China to think that they could attack our allies and c) encourage other countries to develop nuclear weapons.
If it bothers you why vote for her ? you talk about fraud but Hillary as the thing going on with the Clinton fondation she as a lot of crooked thing on her.
For the tax returns he say he will show it if he is elected, he could do like that.
And for Russia and China sorry but Obama is living a big mess by doing nothing and Obama did not try to get along with Putin he did everything to piss him off...like ignoring too the danger coming from Kim Jong-un.

Why on Earth do you think he would change his tune if he were to become president?
He is not perfect but he is a lot better than Hillary ...Hillary will do the same lacking political version that did Obama.
Trump will take care of that Obamacare for one exemples : frankly that put the Americans in impasse
You didn't answer my question. Try again.

What do you think you would find in his tax return? He gets audited every year. If he was cheating, the IRS would be all over him.
That's not the point. The point is he doesn't keep his word. He has no integrity.

Is it Redfish or Kaz?

I have never lied, I always try to tell the truth-------------Hillary Clinton. Since you brought up liars.
I myself have caught you telling lies. Hell, you denying you lie is a lie in itself.

That's not the point. The point is he doesn't keep his word. He has no integrity.

and Hillary does? At least Trump is not under FBI investigation for violating national security laws and money laundering.

Trump is the better choice by far. But if you want more of the shit from obozo's 8 years, vote hilly.

Is it Redfish or Kaz?

I myself have caught you telling lies. Hell, you denying you lie is a lie in itself.

then you should have no trouble posting them-----------go for it, I'll wait

He is not perfect but he is a lot better than Hillary ...Hillary will do the same lacking political version that did Obama.
Trump will take care of that Obamacare for one exemples : frankly that put the Americans in impasse
Hillary she is a big liar...Look : 7 News Stories from 2008 that PROVE Hillary Started Obama 'Birtherism' - Media is LYING!

Is it Redfish or Kaz?

I have never lied, I always try to tell the truth-----------.

Stop Kazzing.

LOL- how hilarious you claiming you always tell the truth- that would be like Donald Trump saying he always tells the truth.....lol

We won't know what we will find until we see his tax return.

As pointed out Trump said he would provide his tax returns if he ran for President- he lied.

Trump is the only Presidential candidate in 30 years not to provide his tax returns for Americans to look at- what is he hiding?

Only Trump knows what he doesn't want the voters to see.

[
Trump is the better choice by far. .

If you want a global trade war, our allies developing nuclear weapons, and China and Russia given the green light to invade other countries- Trump is indeed the better choice.

Hillary she is a big liar...Look : 7 News Stories from 2008 that PROVE Hillary Started Obama 'Birtherism' - Media is LYING!

Feel free to provide a single quote by Hillary Clinton ever suggesting that Barack Obama was not born in the United States.

Meanwhile- the Birther asshole Donald Trump promoted that for 5 years- why do you want to believe that Donald Trump was just a gullible idiot who was fooled by Hillary Clinton?

upload_2016-11-6_10-27-47.png

Here is a whole thread you were called on

Hillary and Margaret Sanger
Where you claimed Margaret Sanger said "Negroes are human weeds that must be eliminated"

That was a lie- and very typical of you.

And when the lie was pointed out you just argued that she had said something like that. And then doubled down.

and Hillary does? At least Trump is not under FBI investigation for violating national security laws and money laundering.

Trump is the better choice by far. But if you want more of the shit from obozo's 8 years, vote hilly.
You mean 4 more years of 4 point something unemployment and a record high stock market? Yeah, I want that.

Sure, let's start here with you falsely claiming the video claim was a lie; when in reality, it was proven that the CIA was pushing the video narrative, not Hillary.

No cover up?????????????????

"it was caused by a video" Lying is covering up, WTF is wrong with you?

Trump's an even bigger liar...

Donald Trump's file

... but you're still not answering the question. The question wasn't who's the bigger liar.

The question is ... Trump promised he would show his taxes if he ran for president. Instead, he lied, did not keep his word, and didn't release them. Why on Earth do you think he would change his tune if he were to become president?

Another lie by Redfish in this thread

the publisher said he was born in Kenya on the cover of the book, are you claiming that Obama never read what was written about him? are you claiming that Obama did not proof read the book and cover for accuracy?

No publisher ever said Barack Obama was born in Kenya on the cover of a book. Barack Obama has published I believe two books- and the first one said he was born in Hawaii.

Here's another one...
The Clinton campaign started the birther controversy in 2008.
... nope. The earliest discovered mention of Obama being born overseas started on freerepublic...

FR CONTEST: "Pin the Middle Name on the Obama"

Here's another one where you falsely claimed Hillary said she doesn't remember jerking her head around in that video...
I am not a doctor. But I do recognize it when someone jerks their head around and rolls their eyes while gaping open their mouth, and then cant remember doing it.
...needless to say, I'm still waiting for you to quote her saying she doesn't remember doing that.

Forum List

Back