Romney Scumbag Attack on Dem Candidate's Wives

USMB Member naturegirl Ignores Attack on Candidate's Families

Yay!! So when Romney releases his tax returns we'll get to see Obama's transcripts, the F&F documents and the security leak documents!! Wonder if Obama will release the log of lobbyists that have been instructed to meet across the street, you know so they don't have to sign in at the White House.

Why do you ignore this?

So does Kerry. So do I. So does Bush.

You attack against an honorable service member is disgraceful.

The clear research admits Kerry was admirable, his attackers, particulary his former commander, were not in accordance with the good order and discipline of the service.

I suspect yours may be in doubt as well.

I have an honorable discharge, asshole. Kerry probably shredded his after he tossed his medals and sided with Hanoi Jane.

But enough about that traitor ---

You served when/where, assbrain?

I attack anyone who sided with North Vietnam and put our guys in harm's way. Kerry did just that. You OK with that? Good, then you too can go fuck yourself.

USMB Member Grampa Murked U Excuses Attacks on Candidate's Wives

Someone mentioned an attack on women. I read the whole thread and found nothing but gibberish and talk of tax returns.

Thread fail

Romney attacked Kerry's wife over a tax return issue that Romney wants to go away.

Romney also lied about Senator Kerry's release of tax records. So we have Romney lying on FOX News and attacking another man's wife and not getting called on it.

Mentioning someone's tax returns is an attack?

You're fucking delusional.

It's a term for unethical, immoral, and shaded falsehood.

In Kerry's case, the attack was led by an alcoholic Rear Admiral that in the day in the delta, the young Kerry kicked the guy's ass for cowardice. The Rear Admiral paid him back in the troll way.

I don't support swift boating by other side. The attacks on Bush's service were outrageous.

Kerry's military service was disgraceful. The little fucker shot himself and then put himself in for a Purple Heart. He also didn't finish his tour of duty. I bet the guys on his boat hated his stupid, elitist ass.

Moron. The guys in his boats campaigned for Kerry. They told me they would follow him to hell and back. Ensign Kerry brought his boys home. He was awarded medals for heroism.

case closed

USMB Member naturegirl Ignores Attack on Candidate's Families

Yay!! So when Romney releases his tax returns we'll get to see Obama's transcripts, the F&F documents and the security leak documents!! Wonder if Obama will release the log of lobbyists that have been instructed to meet across the street, you know so they don't have to sign in at the White House.

Why do you ignore this?

Sweet cheeks, it's not an attack............this thread is a major fail.................don't thank me for pointing it out. :eusa_hand:

USMB Member Katzndogz Deflects On Attacking Candidate's Families

Is this anythng like the vicious attacks on Ann Romney which included mocking her having MS?

Name the Democratic candidate for President that mocked Romney's wife. Romney got down in the gutter like a troll on an internet message board.

Name one instance where President Obama or any other Democrat running for President has shamefully brought his opponent's wife into a political argument?

:eusa_shhh:

It's almost like you don't believe that the attacks on Ann Romney didn't happen for the specific purpose of advancing obama.

Name the Democratic candidate for President that mocked Romney's wife. Romney got down in the gutter like a troll on an internet message board.

Name one instance where President Obama or any other Democrat running for President has shamefully brought his opponent's wife into a political argument?

Why am I not surprised Romney could get away with such a scumbag move on the FOX News? Anywhere else, the propriety of a comment from a candidate for US President, that brings another man's wife into an argument, would be challenged and cause shock. Not on FOX News.:mad:

In an interview on Fox News Channel Monday morning, Romney -- under pressure from not only the Obama campaign but also some in his own party to release additional tax returns -- suggested he is the victim of a double standard.

“John Kerry ran for president; you know, his wife, who has hundreds of millions of dollars -- she never released her tax returns,” Romney said. “Somehow this wasn’t an issue.”

Oh yeah, I forgot...Romney has Karl Rove, Ed Gillespie and others on his side and on his team. The GOP went after Kerry's wife in 2004. Romney is no better than the usual suspects, he just has the Mormon squeaky clean persona as a cover.

In fact, Heinz Kerry’s reluctance to release tax returns, which she files separately from her husband, was a major story line during the 2004 presidential race. She eventually made public the first two pages of her 2003 return,

How is this in any way an attack?

God Lord, you fuckers are nuts.

It's almost like you don't believe that the attacks on Ann Romney didn't happen for the specific purpose of advancing obama.

Kerry is running for President? You're dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties.

Dude... put some panties on.... your partisan puss is showing under your skirt.

:lol:

USMB Member Avatar4321 Excuses Attacks on Candidate's Families

Third thread on this and the left still cant figure out that no attack exists. Pointing out whether she released or didnt release tax returns doesn't constitute an attack.

Calling her a whore or implying some impropriety would, but stating a fact that is neither negative nor positive is not an attack.

Bringing a candidate's wife into an argument with a lie, Romney lied about Kerry's release of his tax records, in order to defend yourself is as slimy as it gets.

Romney lied about Kerry and then brought a Democratic candidate's wife into the discussion. And FOX News didn't call him on it?

Kerry is running for President? Gee, who knew.

Romney brought Kerry and Mrs' Kerry into the argument you stupid moron.

Why am I not surprised Romney could get away with such a scumbag move on the FOX News? Anywhere else, the propriety of a comment from a candidate for US President, that brings another man's wife into an argument, would be challenged and cause shock. Not on FOX News.:mad:

In an interview on Fox News Channel Monday morning, Romney -- under pressure from not only the Obama campaign but also some in his own party to release additional tax returns -- suggested he is the victim of a double standard.

“John Kerry ran for president; you know, his wife, who has hundreds of millions of dollars -- she never released her tax returns,” Romney said. “Somehow this wasn’t an issue.”

Oh yeah, I forgot...Romney has Karl Rove, Ed Gillespie and others on his side and on his team. The GOP went after Kerry's wife in 2004. Romney is no better than the usual suspects, he just has the Mormon squeaky clean persona as a cover.

In fact, Heinz Kerry’s reluctance to release tax returns, which she files separately from her husband, was a major story line during the 2004 presidential race. She eventually made public the first two pages of her 2003 return,

Poor Liberals, another day another Faux outrage..

We saw how you all treated Palin, Bachmann and their FAMLIES, attacking Ann Romney for having a horse

so here ya go:eusa_boohoo:

Kerry isn't Romney's opponent moron.

I don't see this as an attack on Teresa Heinz or on a candidate's wife...it is more obfuscation on his part to confuse the real issue of his returns as a candidate vs the returns of a wife that files separately from a candidate, but not an attack on the Candidate's wife...that's a stretch! imho

And if memory serves, some on the left wanted to know more about McCain's wife and her wealth...

USMB Member Avatar4321 Excuses Attacks on Candidate's Families

Bringing a candidate's wife into an argument with a lie, Romney lied about Kerry's release of his tax records, in order to defend yourself is as slimy as it gets.

Romney lied about Kerry and then brought a Democratic candidate's wife into the discussion. And FOX News didn't call him on it?

Kerry is running for President? Gee, who knew.

Romney brought Kerry and Mrs' Kerry into the argument you stupid moron.

Romney stated a fact from 8 years ago. Romney said nothing negative about Mrs. Kerry. You miscreant cocksucker.

Kerry's service was admirable....

Not so much.

Do some research.

moron, Kerry served with distinction and that makes you a fool.

After the election, on May 20, 2005, he did sign a Standard Form 180 allowing full release of all his military service records,[75] including his reserve and discharge records, as well as his medical records, to the Associated Press, the Boston Globe, and the Los Angeles Times. Kerry refused a request from the New York Sun to permit the Sun's reporters to inspect the records.[76] The Boston Globe reported that the material largely duplicated what Kerry had released during the campaign, and included no "substantive new material".[77]

Asked why he had declined to sign the release earlier, Kerry responded:

“ The call for me to sign a 180 form came from the same partisan operatives who were lying about my record on a daily basis on the Web and in the right-wing media. Even though the media was discrediting them, they continued to lie. I felt strongly that we shouldn't kowtow to them and their attempts to drag their lies out.[77][78]
John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back