Romney Scumbag Attack on Dem Candidate's Wives

Romney Scumbag Attack on Dem Candidate's Wives

Why am I not surprised Romney could get away with such a scumbag move on the FOX News? Anywhere else, the propriety of a comment from a candidate for US President, that brings another man's wife into an argument, would be challenged and cause shock. Not on FOX News.:mad:

In an interview on Fox News Channel Monday morning, Romney -- under pressure from not only the Obama campaign but also some in his own party to release additional tax returns -- suggested he is the victim of a double standard.

“John Kerry ran for president; you know, his wife, who has hundreds of millions of dollars -- she never released her tax returns,” Romney said. “Somehow this wasn’t an issue.”

Oh yeah, I forgot...Romney has Karl Rove, Ed Gillespie and others on his side and on his team. The GOP went after Kerry's wife in 2004. Romney is no better than the usual suspects, he just has the Mormon squeaky clean persona as a cover.

In fact, Heinz Kerry’s reluctance to release tax returns, which she files separately from her husband, was a major story line during the 2004 presidential race. She eventually made public the first two pages of her 2003 return,

just a reminder:

---

Dante's merged thread OP - the one that was about the Bain/Panama link: ROMNEY and BAIN's unusual, secretive, shady, Panamanian start

as far as I am concerned, the moment the republican party allowed that, they were enemies of this country, they still are, especially now with the attempt to steal the election with voter suppression

Showing your ID is now "voter suppression". Go buy a bottle of liquor and when they ask for your ID just tell the clerk he's guilty of "liquor suppression". Who in the wide wide world of sports do you people think you're fooling?

you do realize you are full of shit, you do realize the voter id laws exist now solely to prevent obama from being reelected? you do realize when you stop millions of legal voters from voting, there will be a reaction?

yes, you do, but you are so full of hate and racism, i think you are hoping for a reaction, cuz you want to fight the civil war again, or you think you do

they always want to re-fight the wars they lose

Showing your ID is now "voter suppression". Go buy a bottle of liquor and when they ask for your ID just tell the clerk he's guilty of "liquor suppression". Who in the wide wide world of sports do you people think you're fooling?

you do realize you are full of shit, you do realize the voter id laws exist now solely to prevent obama from being reelected? you do realize when you stop millions of legal voters from voting, there will be a reaction?

yes, you do, but you are so full of hate and racism, i think you are hoping for a reaction, cuz you want to fight the civil war again, or you think you do

Do you ever get asked for your ID when you cash a check?

Attacks, you mean like what they did to the war hero Max Clelland?

Chambliss Ad (Cleland) - YouTube

Or the war hero, Allen West?

Allen West? The same Allen West who was charged with violating articles 128 (assault) and 134 (general article) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice?

The same Allen West who insists he has a higher security clearance that the Commander-in-Chief, who just so happens to be the President of the United States?

Poor Col. West, he appears to suffer from something unrelated to his honorable military service. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, that Allen West. You're obviously a racist.

Voter ID laws are unnecessary - Los Angeles Times

In Texas, by any other name it's still a poll tax - latimes.com
---

Dante's merged thread OP - the one that was about the Bain/Panama link: ROMNEY and BAIN's unusual, secretive, shady, Panamanian start

Do you really think any of us care what the smarmy sleazy LA Times says? LOL.

Do you ever get asked for your ID when you cash a check?

you're an idiot. I support I.D. laws, but when the government demands people have a photo I.D. in order to vote...

get it, the government is putting up a cost to voting.

Why do you support fascism?

West is not a racist, but, you, Buford are and have been repeatedly on the board.

West violated the UCMJ. He did it know what the results would be: release from the service. I believe that his service was honorable, but that as an honorable officer he had to abide by the decisions of his commanders.

West has not acted honorably toward the American people as a representative.

Or the war hero, Allen West?

Allen West? The same Allen West who was charged with violating articles 128 (assault) and 134 (general article) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice?

The same Allen West who insists he has a higher security clearance that the Commander-in-Chief, who just so happens to be the President of the United States?

Poor Col. West, he appears to suffer from something unrelated to his honorable military service. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, that Allen West. You're obviously a racist.

Forum List

Back