Romney Scumbag Attack on Dem Candidate's Wives

Kerry is running for President? You're dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties.

Romney brought Kerry and his wife into the argument. Romney attacked Kerry's wife and lied about Kerry's release of his tax returns.

When is Obungo going to release his college papers and grades?

And the F&F Documents, the security leak docs and the visitor log of lobbyists??

USMB Member naturegirl Attacks Combat Veterans

Not so much.

Do some research.

moron, Kerry served with distinction and that makes you a fool.

After the election, on May 20, 2005, he did sign a Standard Form 180 allowing full release of all his military service records,[75] including his reserve and discharge records, as well as his medical records, to the Associated Press, the Boston Globe, and the Los Angeles Times. Kerry refused a request from the New York Sun to permit the Sun's reporters to inspect the records.[76] The Boston Globe reported that the material largely duplicated what Kerry had released during the campaign, and included no "substantive new material".[77]

Asked why he had declined to sign the release earlier, Kerry responded:

“ The call for me to sign a 180 form came from the same partisan operatives who were lying about my record on a daily basis on the Web and in the right-wing media. Even though the media was discrediting them, they continued to lie. I felt strongly that we shouldn't kowtow to them and their attempts to drag their lies out.[77][78]
John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yea, we know about his purple hearts, one where he was firing rounds into rocks and managed to get a cut on his arm..........the one that was covered with a band-aid and he was sent on his way. Yea, Kerry was a brave soul, shooting those rocks all by himself.

Hey, I met the men who served in the boats with Kerry. These brave men all are liars?

You attack combat veterans?

Kerry is running for President? Gee, who knew.

Romney brought Kerry and Mrs' Kerry into the argument you stupid moron.

Why am I not surprised Romney could get away with such a scumbag move on the FOX News? Anywhere else, the propriety of a comment from a candidate for US President, that brings another man's wife into an argument, would be challenged and cause shock. Not on FOX News.:mad:

Oh yeah, I forgot...Romney has Karl Rove, Ed Gillespie and others on his side and on his team. The GOP went after Kerry's wife in 2004. Romney is no better than the usual suspects, he just has the Mormon squeaky clean persona as a cover.

Romney stated a fact from 8 years ago. Romney said nothing negative about Mrs. Kerry. You miscreant cocksucker.

Romney lied about Kerry's release of tax returns, and the Romney brought another man's wife into an argument

that's not a quality Americans want in a President. Name another Presidential candidate that used another man's wife in this way? :mad:

USMB Member naturegirl Attacks Combat Veterans

moron, Kerry served with distinction and that makes you a fool.

John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yea, we know about his purple hearts, one where he was firing rounds into rocks and managed to get a cut on his arm..........the one that was covered with a band-aid and he was sent on his way. Yea, Kerry was a brave soul, shooting those rocks all by himself.

Hey, I met the men who served in the boats with Kerry. These brave men all are liars?

You attack combat veterans?

Its not the first time I've seen this from rw's here. Bunch of draft dodgers, just like their candidate.

What a terrible thing to do huh, for a POTUS candidate to mention in context of a pointed discussion precipitated by scrutiny of his tax returns, to mention that a former candidate for POTUS also had a rather significant financial portfolio at his disposal...

I mean, at least no one implied there was anything improper or felonious going on just to create a false impression for political purposes, cuz you know, THAT would be a real scumbag move...

Oh wait... :eusa_whistle:

Kerry and his wife filed separate returns. Teresa's wealth was from her first husband, a GOP Senator. Her money was separate.

Plus, Kerry released 5 years of returns and had already released the previous 15 years tax returns as he was in office for those years.

Romney lied about Kerry and then tried to use another man's wife as a shield...while lying.

that is not a quality any American should want in a President or even a Presidential candidate. Name another candidate that used another man's wife in that way?

What a terrible thing to do huh, for a POTUS candidate to mention in context of a pointed discussion precipitated by scrutiny of his tax returns, to mention that a former candidate for POTUS also had a rather significant financial portfolio at his disposal...

I mean, at least no one implied there was anything improper or felonious going on just to create a false impression for political purposes, cuz you know, THAT would be a real scumbag move...

Oh wait... :eusa_whistle:

Kerry and his wife filed separate returns. Teresa's wealth was from her first husband, a GOP Senator. Her money was separate.

Plus, Kerry released 5 years of returns and had already released the previous 15 years tax returns as he was in office for those years.

Romney lied about Kerry and then tried to use another man's wife as a shield...while lying.

that is not a quality any American should want in a President or even a Presidential candidate. Name another candidate that used another man's wife in that way?

Oh, you poor poor thing. Do you need to go to the nervous hospital?

What is disgraceful is your support of smears against Kerry's honorable service, as were the attacks and against the honorable service of Bush.

The men who served with Kerry are liars? Gee, who knew.

The men who served in the boats with Kerry actually campaigned for him. They formed the core group Band of Brothers. Unlike you and others here, they all saw combat -- combat on a boat with Kerry in charge.

:eusa_shhh:

Enough about Kerry and his siding with the North Vietcong.

Where'd you serve, assfucker?

I don't see this as an attack on Teresa Heinz or on a candidate's wife...it is more obfuscation on his part to confuse the real issue of his returns as a candidate vs the returns of a wife that files separately from a candidate, but not an attack on the Candidate's wife...that's a stretch! imho

And if memory serves, some on the left wanted to know more about McCain's wife and her wealth...

Did Obama ask about McCain's wife? Romney not only brought Kerry's wife into the argument -- Romney actually lied on FOX News about Kerry's release of tax returns. FOX call Romney on his lie?

There is nothing admirable about Romney. Nothing.

He hid out in Paris, living in the lap of luxury, during the Vietnam war. He's spent a career making money by destroying companies and jobs. There was corruption and mismanagement during his time at the Olympics, which he did not "save". It was the American tax payer who saved the Olympics. He failed as a one-term governor of MA. He doesn't dare show his tax returns. And now, he is lying about every aspect of his life.

This man has done absolutely nothing that indicates he'd be an effective president.

Period.

The R knows this. Even R's are now lining up to demand his tax returns.

Why am I not surprised Romney could get away with such a scumbag move on the FOX News? Anywhere else, the propriety of a comment from a candidate for US President, that brings another man's wife into an argument, would be challenged and cause shock. Not on FOX News.:mad:

In an interview on Fox News Channel Monday morning, Romney -- under pressure from not only the Obama campaign but also some in his own party to release additional tax returns -- suggested he is the victim of a double standard.

“John Kerry ran for president; you know, his wife, who has hundreds of millions of dollars -- she never released her tax returns,” Romney said. “Somehow this wasn’t an issue.”

Oh yeah, I forgot...Romney has Karl Rove, Ed Gillespie and others on his side and on his team. The GOP went after Kerry's wife in 2004. Romney is no better than the usual suspects, he just has the Mormon squeaky clean persona as a cover.

In fact, Heinz Kerry’s reluctance to release tax returns, which she files separately from her husband, was a major story line during the 2004 presidential race. She eventually made public the first two pages of her 2003 return,

Romnom and the right can be so fucking stupid sometimes.

I like how he says, "John Kerry ran for president; you know, his wife, who has hundreds of millions of dollars -- she never released her tax returns"

Hey Romney, was John Kerry's wife running for president based on her business record?? He's so dumb if he doesn't get why his returns are special. *

* And his returns are special as this situation is different than previous elections. Romney is running based on his business record, so bascially instead of having a voting record to base our opinons of Romney's stance off of, all we are left with is his Tax returns.
Bottom line: Romney wants to run America like a business, like HIS buiness, but how exaclty did he run his business though?
lol :)
P.S.: I know Romnom has released two years of returns, the two years he was running for president. YEAH, THAT'LL DEF TELL US SOMETHING :bang3:

I don't see this as an attack on Teresa Heinz or on a candidate's wife...it is more obfuscation on his part to confuse the real issue of his returns as a candidate vs the returns of a wife that files separately from a candidate, but not an attack on the Candidate's wife...that's a stretch! imho

And if memory serves, some on the left wanted to know more about McCain's wife and her wealth...

Did Obama ask about McCain's wife? Romney not only brought Kerry's wife into the argument -- Romney actually lied on FOX News about Kerry's release of tax returns. FOX call Romney on his lie?

There is nothing admirable about Romney. Nothing.

He hid out in Paris, living in the lap of luxury, during the Vietnam war. He's spent a career making money by destroying companies and jobs. There was corruption and mismanagement during his time at the Olympics, which he did not "save". It was the American tax payer who saved the Olympics. He failed as a one-term governor of MA. He doesn't dare show his tax returns. And now, he is lying about every aspect of his life.

This man has done absolutely nothing that indicates he'd be an effective president.

Period.

The R knows this. Even R's are now lining up to demand his tax returns.

Looks like he's as qualified as Obama.

I attack anyone who sided with North Vietnam and put our guys in harm's way. Kerry did just that. You OK with that? Good, then you too can go fuck yourself.

Kerry saw combat and fought the North Vietnamese. What did you fight, alcoholism and a waist line?

It's evident you're losing here by the personal attacks. If Obama loses are you gonna slice your throat?

Deaar wingnut. I was with Kerry's team in the hotel when we lost. The very next day I was telling people to grow up and move on -- win some lose some. I'm not like you. I'm a man.

If Obama loses, eh. But he won't lose. Not now.

Deaar wingnut. I was with Kerry's team in the hotel when we lost. The very next day I was telling people to grow up and move on -- win some lose some. I'm not like you. I'm a man.

You were with Kerry, huh? What was your rate?

This outta be rich.

(POSER ALERT!!!) :clap2:

The men who served with Kerry are liars? Gee, who knew.

The men who served in the boats with Kerry actually campaigned for him. They formed the core group Band of Brothers. Unlike you and others here, they all saw combat -- combat on a boat with Kerry in charge.

LOL gotcha!!!

you're a phoney Vietnam era vet. :lol:

btw...

eat shit

Last edited:
Kerry saw combat and fought the North Vietnamese. What did you fight, alcoholism and a waist line?

It's evident you're losing here by the personal attacks. If Obama loses are you gonna slice your throat?

How come Obama's lies about his life don't bother you?

LOL gotcha!!!

you're a phoney Vietnam era vet. :lol:

btw, I rarely disclose but for you: Ft. Dix-basic Ft. Gordon-USAMPS

eat shit

I never said I was a Vietnam vet, assbrain. I joined in 1976 - post-Vietnam, dumbfuck.

Put your mouth back on Kerry's nutsack now.

Forum List

Back