Romney Scumbag Attack on Dem Candidate's Wives

Third thread on this and the left still cant figure out that no attack exists. Pointing out whether she released or didnt release tax returns doesn't constitute an attack.

Calling her a whore or implying some impropriety would, but stating a fact that is neither negative nor positive is not an attack.

And this is the third thread you've run into saying the same thing without telling everyone why you think or Romney thinks Romney and Kerrys wife is an apt comparison.

I never said it was an apt comparison. Quite frankly, i dont really care about income tax statements. I find that we have some serious issues facing our country and worrying about how much money someone made a year or two ago is quite irrelevant to the direction the nation is heading to.

It doesnt change the fact that there is no attack.

You never say anything that is considered taking a side. Is it an Apt comparison or not buddy?

You cant take the "I dont care" Route 3 or 4 times in 3 or 4 different threads. The fact that you post in dam near everyone shows that you care on some level.

Is it an apt comparison or not Avatar?

Romney Scumbag Attack on Dem Candidate's Wives

Why am I not surprised Romney could get away with such a scumbag move on the FOX News? Anywhere else, the propriety of a comment from a candidate for US President, that brings another man's wife into an argument, would be challenged and cause shock. Not on FOX News.:mad:

In an interview on Fox News Channel Monday morning, Romney -- under pressure from not only the Obama campaign but also some in his own party to release additional tax returns -- suggested he is the victim of a double standard.

“John Kerry ran for president; you know, his wife, who has hundreds of millions of dollars -- she never released her tax returns,” Romney said. “Somehow this wasn’t an issue.”

Oh yeah, I forgot...Romney has Karl Rove, Ed Gillespie and others on his side and on his team. The GOP went after Kerry's wife in 2004. Romney is no better than the usual suspects, he just has the Mormon squeaky clean persona as a cover.

In fact, Heinz Kerry’s reluctance to release tax returns, which she files separately from her husband, was a major story line during the 2004 presidential race. She eventually made public the first two pages of her 2003 return,

LOL. That's pretty funny stuff. :clap2:

It's a term for unethical, immoral, and shaded falsehood.

In Kerry's case, the attack was led by an alcoholic Rear Admiral that in the day in the delta, the young Kerry kicked the guy's ass for cowardice. The Rear Admiral paid him back in the troll way.

I don't support swift boating by other side. The attacks on Bush's service were outrageous.

Kerry's military service was disgraceful. The little fucker shot himself and then put himself in for a Purple Heart. He also didn't finish his tour of duty. I bet the guys on his boat hated his stupid, elitist ass.

USMB Member Avatar4321 Excuses Attacks on Candidate's Families

Third thread on this and the left still cant figure out that no attack exists. Pointing out whether she released or didnt release tax returns doesn't constitute an attack.

Calling her a whore or implying some impropriety would, but stating a fact that is neither negative nor positive is not an attack.

Bringing a candidate's wife into an argument with a lie, Romney lied about Kerry's release of his tax records, in order to defend yourself is as slimy as it gets.

Romney lied about Kerry and then brought a Democratic candidate's wife into the discussion. And FOX News didn't call him on it?

Kerry is running for President? Gee, who knew.

USMB Member Katzndogz Deflects On Attacking Candidate's Families

Is this anythng like the vicious attacks on Ann Romney which included mocking her having MS?

Name the Democratic candidate for President that mocked Romney's wife. Romney got down in the gutter like a troll on an internet message board.

Name one instance where President Obama or any other Democrat running for President has shamefully brought his opponent's wife into a political argument?

:eusa_shhh:

It's almost like you don't believe that the attacks on Ann Romney didn't happen for the specific purpose of advancing obama.

Name the people who attacked Ann Romney. And please, put up a link.

Romney did nothing illegal.

The very success evidenced in those tax returns is the reason to vote for him out of the choices for the best chance of 4 years of economic upswing.

USMB Member Katzndogz Deflects On Attacking Candidate's Families

Name the Democratic candidate for President that mocked Romney's wife. Romney got down in the gutter like a troll on an internet message board.

Name one instance where President Obama or any other Democrat running for President has shamefully brought his opponent's wife into a political argument?

:eusa_shhh:

It's almost like you don't believe that the attacks on Ann Romney didn't happen for the specific purpose of advancing obama.

Name the people who attacked Ann Romney. And please, put up a link.

Here, "stoopid" -> Blog: Dems continue attacks on Ann Romney

Kerry's service is what it was. What was disgraceful is the way he lied about his service.

USMB Member Grampa Murked U Excuses Attacks on Candidate's Wives

Someone mentioned an attack on women. I read the whole thread and found nothing but gibberish and talk of tax returns.

Thread fail

Romney attacked Kerry's wife over a tax return issue that Romney wants to go away.

Romney also lied about Senator Kerry's release of tax records. So we have Romney lying on FOX News and attacking another man's wife and not getting called on it.

The clear research admits Kerry was admirable, his attackers, particulary his former commander, were not in accordance with the good order and discipline of the service.

I suspect yours may be in doubt as well.
Kerry's service was admirable....

Not so much.

Do some research.

I have an honorable discharge, asshole. Kerry probably shredded his after he tossed his medals and sided with Hanoi Jane.

But enough about that traitor ---

You served when/where, assbrain?

What is disgraceful is your support of smears against Kerry's honorable service, as were the attacks and against the honorable service of Bush.

Kerry's service is what it was. What was disgraceful is the way he lied about his service.

So does Kerry. So do I. So does Bush.

You attack against an honorable service member is disgraceful.

The clear research admits Kerry was admirable, his attackers, particulary his former commander, were not in accordance with the good order and discipline of the service.

I suspect yours may be in doubt as well.
Not so much.

Do some research.

I have an honorable discharge, asshole. Kerry probably shredded his after he tossed his medals and sided with Hanoi Jane.

But enough about that traitor ---

You served when/where, assbrain?

Romney's comment was inappropriate, and he will change because of it for the better.

What is far more interesting is the increasing shrillness of the far nutty right. The shriller they get, the more they realize they are having very little influence on this election.

The far right is running scared.

I didn't even know Kerry's wife was running for president!

Poor mittens - running scared and easily confused.

Romnet also lied in teh same interview, about Senator Kerry's release of his tax records and FOX News didn't call him on it all?

Forum List

Back