Romney Scumbag Attack on Dem Candidate's Wives

I don't see this as an attack on Teresa Heinz or on a candidate's wife...it is more obfuscation on his part to confuse the real issue of his returns as a candidate vs the returns of a wife that files separately from a candidate, but not an attack on the Candidate's wife...that's a stretch! imho

And if memory serves, some on the left wanted to know more about McCain's wife and her wealth...

But that's different.

It's almost like you don't believe that the attacks on Ann Romney didn't happen for the specific purpose of advancing obama.

Name the people who attacked Ann Romney. And please, put up a link.

Here, "stoopid" -> Blog: Dems continue attacks on Ann Romney

I don't see the President or the White House on your list. I guess President Obama has more class than some Democrats and Romney put together.

:clap2:

Kerry's service was admirable....

Not so much.

Do some research.

moron, Kerry served with distinction and that makes you a fool.

After the election, on May 20, 2005, he did sign a Standard Form 180 allowing full release of all his military service records,[75] including his reserve and discharge records, as well as his medical records, to the Associated Press, the Boston Globe, and the Los Angeles Times. Kerry refused a request from the New York Sun to permit the Sun's reporters to inspect the records.[76] The Boston Globe reported that the material largely duplicated what Kerry had released during the campaign, and included no "substantive new material".[77]

Asked why he had declined to sign the release earlier, Kerry responded:

“ The call for me to sign a 180 form came from the same partisan operatives who were lying about my record on a daily basis on the Web and in the right-wing media. Even though the media was discrediting them, they continued to lie. I felt strongly that we shouldn't kowtow to them and their attempts to drag their lies out.[77][78]
John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yea, we know about his purple hearts, one where he was firing rounds into rocks and managed to get a cut on his arm..........the one that was covered with a band-aid and he was sent on his way. Yea, Kerry was a brave soul, shooting those rocks all by himself.

The clear research admits Kerry was admirable, his attackers, particulary his former commander, were not in accordance with the good order and discipline of the service.

I suspect yours may be in doubt as well.
Not so much.

Do some research.

I have an honorable discharge, asshole. Kerry probably shredded his after he tossed his medals and sided with Hanoi Jane.

But enough about that traitor ---

You served when/where, assbrain?

Another phoney Vietnam Era veteran?

I bet you never saw combat. :lol:

A pussy veteran attacks a combat warrior? :eusa_hand:

What a terrible thing to do huh, for a POTUS candidate to mention in context of a pointed discussion precipitated by scrutiny of his tax returns, to mention that a former candidate for POTUS also had a rather significant financial portfolio at his disposal...

I mean, at least no one implied there was anything improper or felonious going on just to create a false impression for political purposes, cuz you know, THAT would be a real scumbag move...

Oh wait... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Kerry's service is what it was. What was disgraceful is the way he lied about his service.

Kerry never lied about his service. Not one credible shred of evidence was ever put out to validate those scumbag accusations.

:eusa_whistle:

Kerry's doctor disagrees with you:

I have a very clear memory of an incident which occurred while I was the Medical Officer at Naval Support Facility, Cam Ranh Bay.

John Kerry was a (jg), the OinC or skipper of a Swift boat, newly arrived in Vietnam. On the night of December 2, he was on patrol north of Cam Ranh, up near Nha Trang area. The next day he came to sick bay, the medical facility, for treatment of a wound that had occurred that night.

The story he told was different from what his crewmen had to say about that night. According to Kerry, they had been engaged in a fire fight, receiving small arms fire from on shore. He said that his injury resulted from this enemy action.

Some of his crew confided that they did not receive any fire from shore, but that Kerry had fired a mortar round at close range to some rocks on shore. The crewman thought that the injury was caused by a fragment ricocheting from that mortar round when it struck the rocks.

That seemed to fit the injury which I treated.

What I saw was a small piece of metal sticking very superficially in the skin of Kerry's arm. The metal fragment measured about 1 cm. in length and was about 2 or 3 mm in diameter. It certainly did not look like a round from a rifle.

I simply removed the piece of metal by lifting it out of the skin with forceps. I doubt that it penetrated more than 3 or 4 mm. It did not require probing to find it, did not require any anesthesia to remove it, and did not require any sutures to close the wound.

The wound was covered with a bandaid.

Not [sic] other injuries were reported and I do not recall that there was any reported damage to the boat.

http://old.nationalreview.com/york/york200405041626.asp

Is this anythng like the vicious attacks on Ann Romney which included mocking her having MS?

Not even close.

Deflection city big time. LOL One would think the lefties could find something else to talk about.

It hasn't occured to the dimwits that IRS would be all over Romney if there were a problem with any of his tax returns.

No IRS, so I would venture to say there is no problem with his tax returns.

What is disgraceful is your support of smears against Kerry's honorable service, as were the attacks and against the honorable service of Bush.

Kerry's service is what it was. What was disgraceful is the way he lied about his service.

The men who served with Kerry are liars? Gee, who knew.

The men who served in the boats with Kerry actually campaigned for him. They formed the core group Band of Brothers. Unlike you and others here, they all saw combat -- combat on a boat with Kerry in charge.

:eusa_shhh:

Is this anythng like the vicious attacks on Ann Romney which included mocking her having MS?

Not even close.

Deflection city big time. LOL One would think the lefties could find something else to talk about.

It hasn't occured to the dimwits that IRS would be all over Romney if there were a problem with any of his tax returns.

No IRS, so I would venture to say there is no problem with his tax returns.

Exactly. People with wealth are constantly looked at by the IRS. The left knows Obungo is in trouble and they're losing it.

What is disgraceful is your support of smears against Kerry's honorable service, as were the attacks and against the honorable service of Bush.

The men who served with Kerry are liars? Gee, who knew.

The men who served in the boats with Kerry actually campaigned for him. They formed the core group Band of Brothers. Unlike you and others here, they all saw combat -- combat on a boat with Kerry in charge.

:eusa_shhh:

Not all of them supported Kerry. You're a habitual liar like your President.

So does Kerry. So do I. So does Bush.

You attack against an honorable service member is disgraceful.

I have an honorable discharge, asshole. Kerry probably shredded his after he tossed his medals and sided with Hanoi Jane.

I attack anyone who sided with North Vietnam and put our guys in harm's way. Kerry did just that. You OK with that? Good, then you too can go fuck yourself.

Kerry saw combat and fought the North Vietnamese. What did you fight, alcoholism and a waist line?

It's almost like you don't believe that the attacks on Ann Romney didn't happen for the specific purpose of advancing obama.

Name the Democratic candidate for President that mocked Romney's wife. Romney got down in the gutter like a troll on an internet message board.

Name one instance where President Obama or any other Democrat running for President has shamefully brought his opponent's wife into a political argument?

Kerry is running for President? You're dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties.

Romney brought Kerry and his wife into the argument. Romney attacked Kerry's wife and lied about Kerry's release of his tax returns.

So does Kerry. So do I. So does Bush.

You attack against an honorable service member is disgraceful.

I attack anyone who sided with North Vietnam and put our guys in harm's way. Kerry did just that. You OK with that? Good, then you too can go fuck yourself.

Kerry saw combat and fought the North Vietnamese. What did you fight, alcoholism and a waist line?

It's evident you're losing here by the personal attacks. If Obama loses are you gonna slice your throat?

Name the Democratic candidate for President that mocked Romney's wife. Romney got down in the gutter like a troll on an internet message board.

Name one instance where President Obama or any other Democrat running for President has shamefully brought his opponent's wife into a political argument?

Kerry is running for President? You're dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties.

Romney brought Kerry and his wife into the argument. Romney attacked Kerry's wife and lied about Kerry's release of his tax returns.

When is Obungo going to release his college papers and grades?

The clear research admits Kerry was admirable, his attackers, particulary his former commander, were not in accordance with the good order and discipline of the service.

I suspect yours may be in doubt as well.

Another phoney Vietnam Era veteran?

I bet you never saw combat. :lol:

A pussy veteran attacks a combat warrior? :eusa_hand:

Pace yourself Nancy... you're never gonna make it to November at this rate.

:lol:

I don't see this as an attack on Teresa Heinz or on a candidate's wife...it is more obfuscation on his part to confuse the real issue of his returns as a candidate vs the returns of a wife that files separately from a candidate, but not an attack on the Candidate's wife...that's a stretch! imho

And if memory serves, some on the left wanted to know more about McCain's wife and her wealth...

Did Obama ask about McCain's wife? Romney not only brought Kerry's wife into the argument -- Romney actually lied on FOX News about Kerry's release of tax returns. FOX call Romney on his lie?

Forum List

Back