Romney Scumbag Attack on Dem Candidate's Wives

I didn't even know Kerry's wife was running for president!

Poor mittens - running scared and easily confused.

Shame on Romney. He is using the same old tactics the Bush/Cheney scumbags used. When will the President face a swiftboat liars attack? Oh yeah, campaign surrogate Sununu, on behalf of Romney, already said Obama doesn't know how to be an American.

:mad:

Swiftboating..... is that anything like motorboating?

Yay!! So when Romney releases his tax returns we'll get to see Obama's transcripts, the F&F documents and the security leak documents!! Wonder if Obama will release the log of lobbyists that have been instructed to meet across the street, you know so they don't have to sign in at the White House.

Romney's comment was inappropriate, and he will change because of it for the better.

What is far more interesting is the increasing shrillness of the far nutty right. The shriller they get, the more they realize they are having very little influence on this election.

The far right is running scared.

USMB Member Katzndogz Deflects On Attacking Candidate's Families

Is this anythng like the vicious attacks on Ann Romney which included mocking her having MS?

Name the Democratic candidate for President that mocked Romney's wife. Romney got down in the gutter like a troll on an internet message board.

Name one instance where President Obama or any other Democrat running for President has shamefully brought his opponent's wife into a political argument?

:eusa_shhh:

USMB Member The Infidel Supports Attack on Candidate's Families

2011-12-20174133.jpg

remember this. :eusa_shhh:

Please do.... :clap2:

Just watching democrats melt down over this after what they have done is fascinating.

You KNOW there is "something" in Romney's returns which could sink his campaign completely, otherwise he would not continue to let this issue direct his defensive posturing. I can't wait to see what he's hiding.

:popcorn:

What Romney is probably hiding is how the wealthy do not pay anywhere near the taxes they claim they do. I am surprised whenever I've seen how the wealthy shield and hide their money in order to not pay their fair share.

USMB Member Katzndogz Deflects On Attacking Candidate's Families

Is this anythng like the vicious attacks on Ann Romney which included mocking her having MS?

Name the Democratic candidate for President that mocked Romney's wife. Romney got down in the gutter like a troll on an internet message board.

Name one instance where President Obama or any other Democrat running for President has shamefully brought his opponent's wife into a political argument?

:eusa_shhh:

It's almost like you don't believe that the attacks on Ann Romney didn't happen for the specific purpose of advancing obama.

Third thread on this and the left still cant figure out that no attack exists. Pointing out whether she released or didnt release tax returns doesn't constitute an attack.

Calling her a whore or implying some impropriety would, but stating a fact that is neither negative nor positive is not an attack.

And this is the third thread you've run into saying the same thing without telling everyone why you think or Romney thinks Romney and Kerrys wife is an apt comparison.

I never said it was an apt comparison. Quite frankly, i dont really care about income tax statements. I find that we have some serious issues facing our country and worrying about how much money someone made a year or two ago is quite irrelevant to the direction the nation is heading to.

It doesnt change the fact that there is no attack.

Shame on Romney. He is using the same old tactics the Bush/Cheney scumbags used. When will the President face a swiftboat liars attack? Oh yeah, campaign surrogate Sununu, on behalf of Romney, already said Obama doesn't know how to be an American.

:mad:

Swiftboating..... is that anything like motorboating?

It's a political term that means telling the truth about your opponents record.

obama doesn't know how to be an American because his favorite book is "The Post American World".

USMB Member Avatar4321 Excuses Attacks on Candidate's Families

Third thread on this and the left still cant figure out that no attack exists. Pointing out whether she released or didnt release tax returns doesn't constitute an attack.

Calling her a whore or implying some impropriety would, but stating a fact that is neither negative nor positive is not an attack.

Bringing a candidate's wife into an argument with a lie, Romney lied about Kerry's release of his tax records, in order to defend yourself is as slimy as it gets.

Romney lied about Kerry and then brought a Democratic candidate's wife into the discussion. And FOX News didn't call him on it?

It's a term for unethical, immoral, and shaded falsehood.

In Kerry's case, the attack was led by an alcoholic Rear Admiral that in the day in the delta, the young Kerry kicked the guy's ass for cowardice. The Rear Admiral paid him back in the troll way.

I don't support swift boating by other side. The attacks on Bush's service were outrageous.

Forum List

Back