Romney says he's fine with gay couples adopting children

You never saw Charles Vance's thugs beat the crap out of workers in coal country in the eighties and nineties during strikes.

Both sides hire thugs, and corporations have far more money than unions.

You never saw Charles Vance's thugs beat the crap out of workers in coal country in the eighties and nineties during strikes.

The likelihood is citizens running afoul of a union and dying at the hands of a union thug as opposed to the hands of union busting thugs.

Was that this incident you are speaking about?

U.S. Marshals Service, History, Coal Mine violence in 1989

The United Mine Workers of America went on strike against Pittston Coal Group and New Beckley Mine. Almost immediately the coal fields of southwest Virginia, West Virginia, and adjoining states erupted with confrontations between striking and non-striking workers and law enforcement officers.

I don't and won't excuse violent union busting, but I'm most definitely not as concerned about that as I am the innocent civilian running afoul of JB and his thugs.

Immie

Great. Gays can adopt children...but hospital visitation...that should be a state's right. Whatever, Mittens.

The hardcore right in Florida fought against gay Floridians being able to adopt, less than two years ago. It was disturbing.

Not as disturbing as your bigotry.

What "bigotry" do you reference Windbag? I think it is a positive step away from the hate crusade for the presumptive nominee to accept adoption by gay Americans.

Facts are brushed aside by the far right, AND FAR LEFT, small in number though they are, when a hate target is the topic.

Facts are brushed aside by the far right, AND FAR LEFT, small in number though they are, when a hate target is the topic.

What facts did I brush aside?

Is it not true that a citizen is in more danger from union thugs than union busting thugs?

Do I not have more to fear from a violent SEIU attack than I do from some scumbag union buster that goes after striking union workers? Maybe I would have more to fear from the union busters if I was a member of a union, but I'm not.

Who do you think is the bigger threat to individuals not involved in the dispute?

Immie

Thug are thugs. Corporate money is far more dangerous to America than union thugs, who can be tried and jailed.

White collar thuggery is far more dangerous than blue collar thuggery in the long run.

As an aside about left wing thuggery. During 1970, the campus student thugs of the left were truly amazing in the fear they spread throughout the campus populations. At CSU@Fullerton they severely injured riot policemen in their battles with them. Bad boys and girls, for sure.

Is it not true that a citizen is in more danger from union thugs than union busting thugs?

Do I not have more to fear from a violent SEIU attack than I do from some scumbag union buster that goes after striking union workers? Maybe I would have more to fear from the union busters if I was a member of a union, but I'm not.

Who do you think is the bigger threat to individuals not involved in the dispute?

Immie

If you get beat up by union guys, you probably were doing something where you had it coming... like crossing a picket line.

No one has the right to beat someone for crossing the picket line. That is when the union thugs got the snot beat out of them by the Vance International boys.

We have to work when the union assholes tell us to work, where they tell us to work, or get the shit kicked out of us?

Fuck that. Fuck the unions, and fuck anyone who thinks they have a right to determine when someone "deserves" to get the shit beaten out of them by criminal gangster pieces of shit.

Very few unions are thuggish, kg, but the ones who try it learn real quick not to do it. Problem solved.

Now the people of a state determine whether a state should have open, closed, or right to work laws.

That is how democracy works.

Oh noze!!! Those 7% of private sector workers who were last thugs in the 50's!!! We have the biggest rich/poor gap EVER- great job, Pubbies....

Romney FINE with gays? Absolutely, in those few places he can't stop them yet...

Pubs won't be happy till we're a banana republic...Thanks for the DEPRESSION, shytteheads...

I know, tax cuts for the rich and destroy Medicare! Pub dupes- stupidest voters in the modern world...

Very few unions are thuggish, kg, but the ones who try it learn real quick not to do it. Problem solved.

Now the people of a state determine whether a state should have open, closed, or right to work laws.

Fuck you then. It's how a mob works.

And we live in a republic. Nobody has the right to tell anyone when/where to work, and nobody has the right to pound them for crossing picket lines.

Immie

If you get beat up by union guys, you probably were doing something where you had it coming... like crossing a picket line.

Actually, just being somewhere near a SEIU protest and holding an anti-union poster sign can get you beat.

You pricks seem to think that you have a right to beat anyone that doesn't agree with you. Your even worse kinds of bullies than Romney. Much worse.

Immie

And we live in a republic. Nobody has the right to tell anyone when/where to work, and nobody has the right to pound them for crossing picket lines.

Allie, I know you would like to, but I am spoken for, to my wife and to the Lord. :lol:

Give your sluttish offers elsewhere.

We live in a republic in which laws are made democratically by our representatives, which is the republican manner. Yes, We the People do have the right to do just hat.

That you disagree is certainly your right.

Allie, I know you would like to, but I am spoken for, to my wife and to the Lord. :lol:

We live in a republic in which laws are made democratically by our representatives, which is the republican manner. Yes, We the People do have the right to do just hat.

Again, nobody has the right to tell others when, where, or for how much, to work.

You can troll and divert all you like..which you will do, because you know that's true. Mob rule is not always democratic, and has to be monitored closely by those who really do believe in liberty.

Again, nobody has the right to tell others when, where, or for how much, to work.

You can troll and divert all you like..which you will do, because you know that's true. Mob rule is not always democratic, and has to be monitored closely by those who really do believe in liberty.

Our republic is decided generally by majoritarian vote, period. Those who have trouble with pluralism and democracy, such as you, yell about it. That's your right.

And when idiots turn it into a circus, we have the right to overthrow it.

Hopefully it won't come to that. I hang out here and begin to think our country is loonified...then I step out into the sunshine, go to work, talk to the kids' teachers and I realize...this place just has a lot of loons. The average American is nothing like the anti-American pieces of crap that troll these waters.

Forum List

Back