Romney says he's fine with gay couples adopting children

Yes, they can, and you can't prove that the great majority of the states don't have such laws that prevent significant others from doing such things as visiting their loved ones in the hospital if the family denies visitation.

You are just like JoeB and koshergirl. You simply deny the truth.

Hey, Snark, it seems like you have a whole "enemies list" on this board, right, left and center.

Has it occurred to you that you might be the asshole?

Actually, Jake's not too bad.

Has it occured to you that you might just be the asshole? Because you fit the profile especially in your proclivity to defend other violent union assholes.

How many capitalist pigs did you beat up last week?

Immie

Is someone going around beating them up? That'd be kind of cool.

No they can't. They used to be able to do that, but the real world doesn't live in the 1950s.

Yes, they can, and you can't prove that the great majority of the states don't have such laws that prevent significant others from doing such things as visiting their loved ones in the hospital if the family denies visitation.

I don't have to prove that because Seawytch already provided a link that proves federal law makes it illegal. That means that, in order for you to make your point, you have to prove that states have laws on the books that contradict federal law, and that the federal government is letting them get away with it. That lays the burden clearly at your feet, not mine.

Again, feel to use either link that Seawytch provided to prove me wrong, or go find your own. Until the I will simply sit here and sneer at your attempts to make yourself look intelligent. It might help if you go find a moron to post for you as even his below average intelligence will be higher than yours.

You said that I said something differently than what I did. That's lying. Since you made the original charge, go back and quote it. Don't come back until you have it, or you will be the one stalking and squawking, little squeaker. :lol:

I was responding to Seawytch, didn't mention you, so why should I worry about what you said? Or are you still upset that I called you out on your idiotic belief abuse makes women into lesbians?

Your only defense is to lie, and all here know that. :lol:

Unlike your defense, which is to accuse others of lying, and then running away.

No they can't. They used to be able to do that, but the real world doesn't live in the 1950s.

Hey, Snark, it seems like you have a whole "enemies list" on this board, right, left and center.

Jake doesn't have any enemies, he has a bunch of people that laugh at him.

Come to think of it, so do you.

Is there any issue this man has not "walked back" his comments on? Such core convictions Romney has...

:rolleyes:

Romneycare.

The bailouts.

Bigger government.

I could go on, but they are mostly issues that the left supports and the right hates, which is why you don't pay any attention to them. The truth is that Romney is a liberal all the way through, and is living proof that anyone that says that Republicans have moved right and that is what causing all the problems has their head up their ass.

That's because he believes it to be a state issue...as does Obama...as does the Supreme Court. Why you hating on Obama's policies? Racist!!!!

The benefit of filing a married federal income tax return or collecting a spouse's Social Security death benefits are not a state issue.

Have you mentioned this to Obama?

I have. I do not believe the government should define marriage for anyone, gay or straight. Laws and codes referencing marriage should be repealed.

That's a half-baked thought. Why is government involved in marriage to begin with?

Because couples get divorced and spouses die and oftentimes children are involved. There are all kinds of financial aspects to marriage that don't just go away when a marriage is dissolved.

The laws and benefits surrounding marriage came about for a reason.

Last edited:

Actually, Jake's not too bad.

Has it occured to you that you might just be the asshole? Because you fit the profile especially in your proclivity to defend other violent union assholes.

How many capitalist pigs did you beat up last week?

Immie

Is someone going around beating them up? That'd be kind of cool.

Seems like maybe you and your boys are.

In re your previous response you didn't answer my question. Did Obama let you wipe his ass for him? You do seem to have a problem with hero worship. Wiping the asses of your union bosses seems to be what you union boys seem to be most thrilled about when you are not beating up capitalists for them.

So, how many capitalist pigs did you beat up last week?

Immie

[

In re your previous response you didn't answer my question.
Immie

No, I don't answer questions from guys who sputter gibberish when they lose an argument, man.

That's not how this works at all.

I make an argument, you make a counter argument.

I make an argument, you sputter some kind of weird fetish you have about Obama that you want to project on me, you lose.

It's a simple enough proposition....

Immie

No, I don't answer questions from guys who sputter gibberish when they lose an argument, man.

I make an argument, you sputter some kind of weird fetish you have about Obama that you want to project on me, you lose.

And all of your arguments have been in support of either Obama or unions.

My questions are completely valid.

Did he allow you to wipe his ass? You worship him, obviously he has done something for you that you seem to think was worth worshipping. Nothing he has done publicly deserves such worship, so there has to be something that gives you a thrill. I find wiping his ass pretty disgusting, but it seems to be something you would get a thrill out of.

Also, with your diehard support of unions, it seems pretty reasonable to ask how many capitalists you beat up last week.

Obama

Are you gearing up for the slaughter?

Immie

Um, guy, I have more respect for Jake than I have for you...

You don't make agruments, you engage in sophistry...

Like I just said, you two have a lot in common. For one thing, both of you care more about what I think of you than I care about what you think of me.

By the way, sophistry is using philosophy and rhetoric to teach excellence. Plato and Aristotle were the ones who are most famous for the use of sophistry to make their points. thanks for the compliment.

Last edited:
Immie

Did he allow you to wipe his ass? You worship him, obviously he has done something for you that you seem to think was worth worshipping. Nothing he has done publicly deserves such worship, so there has to be something that gives you a thrill. I find wiping his ass pretty disgusting, but it seems to be something you would get a thrill out of.

Also, with your diehard support of unions, it seems pretty reasonable to ask how many capitalists you beat up last week.

Immie

Actually, they are pretty much setting themselves up for the slaughter, which is why they should put more history in MBA programs... Unions probably saved Capitalism by giving working people a stake in the process. But Wall Street seems pretty intent on killing the middle class goose that lays the Golden Eggs.

Incidently, I've been critical of Obama when it was appropriate. I'm not one of you whackjobs who screams Alinsky and Socailist all day and demands to see a birth certificate.

And I would have given Santorum or Gingrich full support. They were Republicans who got it that teh working man is the backbone of the country.

Unfortunately, you stupid people nominated Little Lord Fonteroy Romney... and forced my hand.

Um, guy, I have more respect for Jake than I have for you...

You don't make agruments, you engage in sophistry...

QWB has no integrity of position and no position of respect on the Board for which any decent person need be concerned.

Immie

Actually, they are pretty much setting themselves up for the slaughter, which is why they should put more history in MBA programs... Unions probably saved Capitalism by giving working people a stake in the process. But Wall Street seems pretty intent on killing the middle class goose that lays the Golden Eggs.

Incidently, I've been critical of Obama when it was appropriate. I'm not one of you whackjobs who screams Alinsky and Socailist all day and demands to see a birth certificate.

And I would have given Santorum or Gingrich full support. They were Republicans who got it that teh working man is the backbone of the country.

Unfortunately, you stupid people nominated Little Lord Fonteroy Romney... and forced my hand.

More idiocy on your part.

I'm not voting for either the man you idiots worship nor the bully of Cranbrook High 1965.

You idiot Obama worshippers want to saddle us with $10 Trillion in debt and make us slave of the U.S. Government run by union bosses. I want no part of that. But you're okay with it as long as those capitalist pigs get beat down, but the problem with your idiocy is those capitalist pigs you so despise and their union counterparts are the very people that pull the strings that make the moron you worship jump up and down. The union tells you to vote Obama and dupes like you have one reply, "yes, sir".

Immie

Hmmm . . . hysterical?

9% of the American work force is unionized.

Just saying, Immie.

Hmmm . . . hysterical?

9% of the American work force is unionized.

Just saying, Immie.

Yeah, but the ones like JB are violent sons of bitches. The rest of the work force are intelligent enough to have figured out that today's unions don't have their best interests at heart. Today's unions are run by the politically corrupt bosses that are in cahoots with the CEOs and politicians.

Thankfully, union membership is declining. I wonder how many of the 9% are only in a union because they don't have a choice. Either join the union or don't work here.

Immie

Union, like political parties and corporations, are run by folks looking out for their own interests, and all of them can act corruptly. I am far more worried about corporate American than I am union America, but I keep my eyes on both.

Romney says he's "fine" with gay couples adopting children - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

????

So he's fine with same-sex households but stops short at the government recognizing the relationship?

Is he jumping on the bandwagon now that Obama came out for gay marriage?

I agree with gay couples rearing children. Their homosexuality doesn't dictate any lack of common sense, or any other virtue a heterosexual couple may or may not have.

I think Romney is thinking of the children going to a home where a loving couple is wanting to share their bounty with a less fortunate child.

Union, like political parties and corporations, are run by folks looking out for their own interests, and all of them can act corruptly. I am far more worried about corporate American than I am union America, but I keep my eyes on both.

I'm not.

All I really have to worry about with regards to the rich CEOs is that they get richer and many of them are arrogant SOBs. Also, they control politicians who are more than happy to interfere with our civil rights.

Union bosses also control the politicians who can interfere with my civil rights. They also control violent thugs who won't hesitate to beat the living shit out of anyone that doesn't agree with them.

That is much more scary to me than fending for my self and ignoring the fact that for every dollar I make, a rich CEO makes $280,000 or whatever the figure is.

Immie

Forum List

Back