DeSantis Totally Triggered Gay Republicans With New Ad - LOL

Did Desegregating schools really lead to Marxism and Communism like Conservatives once claimed?? Or was that a lie?

I am thinking it is a lie because today's Conservatives are still lying about what yesterday's Conservatives actually stood for..in other words, Conservatism was so wrong back then that yall have to lie about it.....sad

"The guiding principles of this backlash had been laid out 10 years earlier in the Southern Manifesto of 1956. Signed by more than 100 congressmen, the manifesto responded to the Brown v. Board decision mandating school desegregation by issuing a bold defense of the Jim Crow status quo and pledging to fight the “revolutionary changes in our public school systems.” As schools became battlegrounds, conservatives, especially those in the South, dug in their heels. For many right-wingers, the historical memory of Reconstruction-era radicalism combined with Cold War anxieties. To them, civil-rights activism was the work not only of revolutionaries but of communists."
Got anything else from 67 years ago to try make a point?
In any event, citing 1 (or several) "lies" is a long way from "conservatism is based on lies"

Got anything else from 67 years ago to try make a point?
In any event, citing 1 (or several) "lies" is a long way from "conservatism is based on lies"
Well seeing as tho Conservatives are still lying about it TODAY, CURRENLTY, i think it more than proves the point that conservatism is based on lies...

So much so that you can't even answer a simple question...

Did desegregation lead to Marxism?

Because, guess what...that is exactly what Conservatives say TODAY...including conservative judges..they still refuse to say Brown v Board was correct...

and here is another simple question you will deflect from...was Brown v Board the correct ruling??

Well seeing as tho Conservatives are still lying about it TODAY, CURRENLTY, i think it more than proves the point that conservatism is based on lies...

So much so that you can't even answer a simple question...

Did desegregation lead to Marxism?

Because, guess what...that is exactly what Conservatives say TODAY...including conservative judges..they still refuse to say Brown v Board was correct...

and here is another simple question you will deflect from...was Brown v Board the correct ruling??
No, it didn't. However, getting something wrong is not a "lie"
Yes
So congratulations, you have cited TWO examples.
Happy now?
I have deflected from nothing (talk about lies)
Now I've got a question for you: can men have babies?
Just asking because, you know, libs are truthful about everything.
:auiqs.jpg:

No, it didn't. However, getting something wrong is not a "lie"
Yes
So congratulations, you have cited TWO examples.
Happy now?
I have deflected from nothing (talk about lies)
Now I've got a question for you: can men have babies?
Just asking because, you know, libs are truthful about everything.
:auiqs.jpg:
They didn't just get it wrong..they FLAT OUT LIED...they used communism and marxism to fearmonger the policy of not treating black people, primarily black children as second class citizens.....I guess "protecting children" didn't apply to black children huh?

The LIE comes when folks like you then pretend that Conservatives were on the right-side of that issue..when they were clearly not....

In fact, you folks today will call any telling of that history, "CRT" or "Marxism" in order to avoid acknowledging how wrong and how much Conservatives lied about their positions...

Last edited:
Trey Gowdy....now name a honest leftist
Trey Gowdy?

The same guy you folks once claimed was the next big thing, then yall shewed him away to obscurity just because he had to admit that Beghanzi was bullshit??

If he is the "honest conservative" how come he isn't the one you folks are demanding to be the GOP presidential candidate?

I guess proudly lying and being full of shit like Trump, works in the GOP...but if you are "honest" ....not so much...now this is Trey Gowdy....

They didn't just get it wrong..they FLAT OUT LIED...they used communism and marxism to fearmonger the policy of not treating black people, primarily black children as second class citizens.....I guess "protecting children" didn't apply to black children huh?

The LIE comes when folks like you then pretend that Conservatives were on the right-side of that issue..when they were clearly not....

In fact, you folks today will call any telling of that history, "CRT" or "Marxism" in order to avoid acknowledging how wrong and how much Conservatives lied about their positions...
Can men have babies?

Oh bs, you god-damned left loons squeak and squeal.... it's all you ever do.

Some one legged stump trying to pretend he knows the first thing about Trey Gowdy

By the when was Hillary on trial?

Ya fckn dumbstruck dumbass
I see you have given up. Go and shave you hairy gingeer back.

Can men have babies?
No they can't

Can you tell me how this is affecting inflation?

Is the idea of men having babies causing your wages to remain stagnant?

Hey, what if we made it illegal for men to go around being fags and wanting to have babies.....do you think that would strengthen worker rights?

No they can't

Can you tell me how this is affecting inflation?

Is the idea of men having babies causing your wages to remain stagnant?

Hey, what if we made it illegal for men to go around being fags and wanting to have babies.....do you think that would strengthen worker rights?
What the FUCK are you babbling about?
Never mind - don't care.

also let's not forget, the moats with the alligators too.....
That would have been a win win situation. Florida has too many alligators as it is. They could have sold some of them and made a profit. And I bet people would have decided to stay in Mexico after seeing the gators in the moats.

What the FUCK are you babbling about?
Never mind - don't care.
All of the shit you right-wingers worry about doesn't amount to dollars and cents...
and you wonder why you keep losing the "culture war"

This week, the main focus of the right-wing was being mad at a Barbie movie..yall are clowns...

Forum List

Back