Romney said Obama considers himself one of the 4 greatest presidents

Did someone call for Google-Fu?

Instead he put us on a path toward debt and deficits and decline. It's time to get off that path and get back on the path of American prosperity.

Now, these days when he's not spending our money or infringing on our rights, he's busy running for re-election. He believes -- did you hear this? He believes he ranks among the top four president in American history. Did you hear that? I'd find a different spot for him.

RealClearPolitics - Mitt Romney's Michigan Victory Speech

I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president — with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and Lincoln — just in terms of what we’ve gotten done in modern history.--Barack Hussein Obama.

So only three Presidents have a better track record on legistlative and foreign policy accomplishments!

Who would of guessed????

I'm failing to find whereby he states he is the 4th greatest President. There seems to be true pathological liars here.....

Robert

Romney claims Obama said it and he is a politician. Being a pathological liar is a prerequisite for holding that position.

I'm failing to find whereby he states he is the 4th greatest President. There seems to be true pathological liars here.....

Robert

Really? He says his accomplishments are only outdone by possibly three other Presidents? And doesn't even mention Washington?

The Hussein is completely delusional, he did infer that he is one of the top 4 Presidents. So no, Romney is not lying about it.

Robert

Really? He says his accomplishments are only outdone by possibly three other Presidents? And doesn't even mention Washington?

The Hussein is completely delusional, he did infer that he is one of the top 4 Presidents. So no, Romney is not lying about it.

He said his foreign policy accomplishments....and he might be right....

Robert

He said his foreign policy accomplishments....and he might be right....

AND legistlative....no way.

His foreign policy was doing good the first two years, since he pretty much followed Bush policies.

Now he is starting to drop the ball big time.

How HUMOROUS!!!!!

529.gif

O.K.....everyone's gotten the FAUX Noise/Townhall-version, but.....​

March 15, 2012

Obama In Top Four

"Presidential rankings expert Curt Nichols created a regression analysis of what qualities historians look for when ranking presidents and predicts that the 2012 election will make or break Obama's legacy.

"If he got re-elected, he would come in at fourth behind Abraham Lincoln, FDR, and George Washington," Nichols says. "Not getting re-elected, though, shows him at 22 on the list. He falls to the middle of the pack."

Right, HERE.....

827.gif
827.gif
827.gif
827.gif
827.gif

.....Teabaggers!!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Last edited:

Robert

It must be that.....(what do Bimbos/Bubbleheads call it?)....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLA11972639E54C010]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back