Romney Responsibile For Broken Fan-Belt

Seven years from now there may be hundreds of wives dying at Solyndra.

Or Not. Talk to me in seven years...

Better cross your fingers. :eusa_whistle:

You know what my big concern is in 7 years.

In seven years, the REpublican Party will become completely irrelevent.

It will become a regional party, kind of like the Democrats were after the Civil War all the way up until FDR.

Romney/Ryan is doubling down on the Angry White Male, I got mine, screw you faction of this country... and it's a smaller and smaller club.

Or Not. Talk to me in seven years...

Better cross your fingers. :eusa_whistle:

You know what my big concern is in 7 years.

In seven years, the REpublican Party will become completely irrelevent.

It will become a regional party, kind of like the Democrats were after the Civil War all the way up until FDR.

Romney/Ryan is doubling down on the Angry White Male, I got mine, screw you faction of this country... and it's a smaller and smaller club.

Sounds like you're about to blow a fuse.

When you start throwing out racism you've run out of options buddy. :badgrin:

I don't care anyway......LeBron just swished a 3 pointer to take the U.S. to a 9 point lead with less than a minute left.

A vote for obama is a vote for immortality. No one has died since obama became presidebt.

Libs love to blame other people for their lot in life.
It's never them...
People commit crimes...It's not their fault, society is to blame.
When Bush was in off he was to blame for everything.
Now when Obama is in office don't dare try to hold him accountable for "ANYTHING"

Now this lady who had health coverage,get's sick YEARS after Romney left the company.
And it's HIS fault.

I don't think the Obama camp believes half the shit they are selling.
They have an easy audience to play to.
Most of their base eats this stuff up with a spoon....a pretty gullible bunch.

You still haven't figured out this was a gag.

You're not too bright, are you?

Yeah...which is why I dubbed it dumbass post of the day about an hour ago or whenever. You're not too bright, are you?

I saw that, but nothing you post is worth much anyway. You failed to see what my point was.

The problem being you and others here believe that Romney killed someone's wife.....so you have to be stupid or willfully ignorant. Take your pick.

Romney killed some bitch with cancer because she didn't use her own health insurance when she had it.

Romney made morons flunk out of high school last year because they didn't go to class.

Romney got thousands of people arrested for crimes because the cops were able to catch them in the act.

Romney made Obamination a fuck-up in the White House because Romney wasn't the GOP nominee against him in 2008.

Soptic's wife died 7 years after the fact. She also had insurance when she died.

Forget the insurance part. How many years has it been since Romney left Bain? How many people who used to work for a Bain capitalized company have died? There is no doubt that democrats are going to use the same logic as the man with the broken fan belt, to blame Romney for every one of those deaths.

Not to mention that it would take some kind of proof to show that the ONLY reason why GST went bankrupt was because Bain took it over. It would not have gone bankrupt otherwise. It would be successful today.

I guess romney needs to shake that etch a sketch a little harder, this one is not going away.

You bet it's not going away. We now have proof that the Obama campaign staff was in collusion with the superpac.

You bet this lie isn't going away. And your left wing media outed them.

YAY!!!

Soptic is a proven liar. Obama's campaign managers are caught out lying right on tv. The youtube proves Cutter is a liar.

AND all of you left wing nutbars are trying to defend a blatant lie and compulsive liars.

I love it. :D

Soptic's wife died 7 years after the fact. She also had insurance when she died.

Forget the insurance part. How many years has it been since Romney left Bain? How many people who used to work for a Bain capitalized company have died? There is no doubt that democrats are going to use the same logic as the man with the broken fan belt, to blame Romney for every one of those deaths.

Not to mention that it would take some kind of proof to show that the ONLY reason why GST went bankrupt was because Bain took it over. It would not have gone bankrupt otherwise. It would be successful today.

I guess romney needs to shake that etch a sketch a little harder, this one is not going away.

You bet it's not going away. We now have proof that the Obama campaign staff was in collusion with the superpac.

YAY!!!

Soptic is a proven liar. Obama's campaign managers are caught out lying right on tv. The youtube proves Cutter is a liar.

AND all of you left wing nutbars are trying to defend a blatant lie and compulsive liars.

Obama is gonna find himself in a courtroom before it's over.

YAY!!!

What amazes me, and I know it shouldn't, but the sheer braziness of his people is just stunning.

For Cutter to go on tv and lie, Gibbs too about not knowing anything about Soptic (like Sgt Schulz "I know nothing) is actually beyond bizarre.

I can only chalk it up to Team Obama thinking they are untouchable.

YAY!!!

What amazes me, and I know it shouldn't, but the sheer braziness of his people is just stunning.

For Cutter to go on tv and lie, Gibbs too about not knowing anything about Soptic (like Sgt Schulz "I know nothing) is actually beyond bizarre.

I can only chalk it up to Team Obama thinking they are untouchable.

It takes years of practice and a lot of people looking the other way.

A lot more not knowing how to react to such despicable behavior.

Last edited:
The Obama administration is like someone telling you about 9/11. It is just too big to be believed, but here we are. Obama lying outright on TV. Reid lying on the Senate floor. It is just too hard to believe that in this day and age of instant information they think they can get away with it. Do they think independents are that stupid, are they?

The Obama administration is like someone telling you about 9/11. It is just too big to be believed, but here we are. Obama lying outright on TV. Reid lying on the Senate floor. It is just too hard to believe that in this day and age of instant information they think they can get away with it. Do they think independents are that stupid, are they?

According to the slobbering press the polls say yes.

However, I feel that with each accusation that further and further stretches credibility I feel they are in danger of overplaying their hand.

Pretty soon they'll be a laughingstock.

Forum List

Back