Romney Responsibile For Broken Fan-Belt

You bet it's not going away. We now have proof that the Obama campaign staff was in collusion with the superpac.

You bet this lie isn't going away. And your left wing media outed them.

YAY!!!

Soptic is a proven liar. Obama's campaign managers are caught out lying right on tv. The youtube proves Cutter is a liar.

AND all of you left wing nutbars are trying to defend a blatant lie and compulsive liars.

I love it. :D

Obama is gonna find himself in a courtroom before it's over.

What amazes me, and I know it shouldn't, but the sheer braziness of his people is just stunning.

For Cutter to go on tv and lie, Gibbs too about not knowing anything about Soptic (like Sgt Schulz "I know nothing) is actually beyond bizarre.

I can only chalk it up to Team Obama thinking they are untouchable.

Arrogance supersedes the legal system... Haven't you heard?

I guess romney needs to shake that etch a sketch a little harder, this one is not going away.

You bet it's not going away. We now have proof that the Obama campaign staff was in collusion with the superpac.

YAY!!!

Soptic is a proven liar. Obama's campaign managers are caught out lying right on tv. The youtube proves Cutter is a liar.

AND all of you left wing nutbars are trying to defend a blatant lie and compulsive liars.

He should. This was a clear violation of campaign finance laws.

YAY!!!

He should. This was a clear violation of campaign finance laws.

Well, since he's already disgraced the office beyond imagination I don't think bringing him up on charges will do anymore damage to the office.

Really? You think out-and-out lies are going to help Obama?

Obama Camp Admits They Did Know About Soptic’s Story And There Is A Lot More To This Story
One of Barack Obama’s top bundlers, Jonathan Lavine, was the managing director at Bain at the time GST was shut down and Mr. Soptic lost his job. He has bundled between $100,000 and $200,000 in contributions for the 2012 Obama Victory Fund. But of course they failed to include this information in their deceptive ad.
--
By “we,” you were referring to the Obama campaign — the group on whose behalf you are paid to speak — which, in fact, has chosen to share its explicit knowledge of “the story of the family” by showcasing it in ads and conference calls. We’ve also learned that in addition to Mrs. Soptic maintaining her own insurance after her husband was laid off by an Obama campaign bundler, Soptic himself was actually offered a buyout from Bain — which he refused. These facts were all mysteriously left out of the Obama SuperPAC ad.​
You can eat all of Obama's shit you want. Just don't tell me it's yummy.

Bottom line it. Romney made a shitload of money, the man's wife died.

And the fact he refused a buyout does not make Romney killing his wife all better. Not by a longshot.

she smoked too damn many cigarettes.
Facts are the enemy here. :rolleyes:

Tell me did you democrats buy the green energy companies before putting us on the hook and making it part of the deal they would not lose a personal dime.

Is fuck you too strong?

Cleetus, since you aren't a billionare, just as guy who sits there clinging to his gun and his bible, it seems to me you fuck yourself every time you vote for these jokers.

And I made the same mistake for years... so I'm not criticizing.

Solyndra didn't work out because the Chinese flooded the market with cheaper cells.

But frankly, it was Bush who initiated the loan. Because every time gas spikes, we get all this enthusiasm for Solar Energy.... has been that way since the 1970's. "I'm going to show you, Mr. A-rab. I'm getting my energy from the sun!"

Sound familiar? It's what people said in the 70's, it's what people said in the Oughts when Bush signed off on this thing.

All the government did was say, "look private investors, we'll back your play!" And sometimes that actually works, sometimes it doesn't.
Damn, you're completely brainwashed, aren't you?

The Bush Admin looked at the loan and decided it wasn't worth the risk.

The Obama Admin looked at who donated to the Dem Party and decided to risk taxpayer money to pay back a big donor.

Go be stupid somewhere else.

27581d1228453402-broken-fan-belt-2.jpg

My liberal next door neighbor was cussing in his garage yesterday morning. I asked him what was wrong. He said "Romney broke my GD fan-belt".

I asked him how he could come to this conclusion and he said "well, the SOB won't release his tax returns and that proves he didn't pay taxes, and because of that Obama hasn't been able to afford to buy me a new car!!!!!"

I said "How in the hell do you expect Obama to buy you a car?"

"Because he promised to strengthen the Middle-class, lower taxes, and it's rumored he planned on giving away thousands of Chevy Volts, but because of rich bastards like Mitt Romney not paying their taxes I still have to drive this piece of shit car!!"

"Thank the Goddess that Romney was stupid enough to pick Paul Fucken Ryan as a running-mate, because it's clear he wants to pull the rug from under Grandma and push senior citizens over a cliff!"

"Romney and Ryan will try to repeal Obamacare and it will result in the death of millions of Americans and if they get elected I'll still be stuck with this crappy car!"

I told him good luck with that and walked away.

"Romney has insulted our best allies the Brits!!!" I heard him scream.

"God Damned non tax-paying Son of A Bitch!!!"

"He's putting all of that money in the Cayman Islands.......Swiss Bank accounts!!!"

I closed the door and went back to watching the Olympics. I guess yard-work is out of the question as long as my crazy neighbor is on a rant.

I call B.S on this story.

My liberal next door neighbor was cussing in his garage yesterday morning. I asked him what was wrong. He said "Romney broke my GD fan-belt".

I asked him how he could come to this conclusion and he said "well, the SOB won't release his tax returns and that proves he didn't pay taxes, and because of that Obama hasn't been able to afford to buy me a new car!!!!!"

"Because he promised to strengthen the Middle-class, lower taxes, and it's rumored he planned on giving away thousands of Chevy Volts, but because of rich bastards like Mitt Romney not paying their taxes I still have to drive this piece of shit car!!"

"Thank the Goddess that Romney was stupid enough to pick Paul Fucken Ryan as a running-mate, because it's clear he wants to pull the rug from under Grandma and push senior citizens over a cliff!"

"Romney and Ryan will try to repeal Obamacare and it will result in the death of millions of Americans and if they get elected I'll still be stuck with this crappy car!"

"He's putting all of that money in the Cayman Islands.......Swiss Bank accounts!!!"

I closed the door and went back to watching the Olympics. I guess yard-work is out of the question as long as my crazy neighbor is on a rant.

Man, nothing gets by you, does it?

Really??

You must have been the brightest in your class. :clap2:

The Obama Admin looked at who donated to the Dem Party and decided to risk taxpayer money to pay back a big donor.

Guy, I'd say you were brainwashed, but that would assume you had a brain.

Seven things you should know about Solyndra - Jun. 6, 2012

It was started by Bush: The DOE loan program that funded Solyndra was actually started by President Bush in 2005. It was intended to provide government support for "innovative technologies."

Taxpayers aren't the only losers: Private investors lost almost twice what the government did -- nearly $1 billion.

While much has been made that the largest private investor was an Obama supporter, the second largest was a fund controlled by the Walton family -- of Wal-Mart (WMT, Fortune 500) fame. Walton family members are noted Republican donors.

Now, here's the important thing. When the Congress set up this program, they expected most of the companies to fail.

They set aside 26 BILLION for this program, and 10 Billion of it was expected to be companies that would fail to work out.

But I totally understand why you guys love this story. A bunch of liberal hippies trying to do solor energy blowing your hard-earned tax dollars... Not a bunch of rich folks who thought this might be a good idea, and got hosed when the Chinese screwed us.

It was started by Bush: The DOE loan program that funded Solyndra was actually started by President Bush in 2005. It was intended to provide government support for "innovative technologies."

Taxpayers aren't the only losers: Private investors lost almost twice what the government did -- nearly $1 billion.

While much has been made that the largest private investor was an Obama supporter, the second largest was a fund controlled by the Walton family -- of Wal-Mart (WMT, Fortune 500) fame. Walton family members are noted Republican donors.

Now, here's the important thing. When the Congress set up this program, they expected most of the companies to fail.

They set aside 26 BILLION for this program, and 10 Billion of it was expected to be companies that would fail to work out.

But I totally understand why you guys love this story. A bunch of liberal hippies trying to do solor energy blowing your hard-earned tax dollars... Not a bunch of rich folks who thought this might be a good idea, and got hosed when the Chinese screwed us.

I know it's not right to make fun of the mentally handicapped but you need to quit.

You start off by linking to an article that blames Bush for Solyndra like that excuses it. If Bush was such a dunce and Obama so smart why did Obama fall for the same deal and then double down on it???

Dude, you lost your credibility a long time ago. You want to repeat talking-points that say black is really white and wrong is really right don't expect us to agree with you.

The CNN article seems to be leaving out some key information:
Joe Dallas: Yes the bush administration did look at Solydra - they

“Yes the bush administration did look at Solydra - they turned them down. The auditors issued a going concern opinion - yet the Obama administration made the loan anyway. A loan for 535M when annual sales were only 140m. A typical business model with 10% profit margin -works out to be 25-40 year payback. Has no one in the obama administration worked in the business world.

Well, first: we know the Bush administration turned down the Solyndra application in 2009:
The White House also noted to ABC News that the Bush administration was the first to consider Solyndra’s application and that some executives at the company have a history of donating to Republicans. The results of the Congressional probe shared Tuesday with ABC News show that less than two weeks before President Bush left office, on January 9, 2009, the Energy Department’s credit committee made a unanimous decision not to offer a loan commitment to Solyndra”​

So, it looks like, yet again, you're full of shit.

Tell me did you democrats buy the green energy companies before putting us on the hook and making it part of the deal they would not lose a personal dime.

Is fuck you too strong?

Cleetus, since you aren't a billionare, just as guy who sits there clinging to his gun and his bible, it seems to me you fuck yourself every time you vote for these jokers.

Solyndra didn't work out because the Chinese flooded the market with cheaper cells.

But frankly, it was Bush who initiated the loan. Because every time gas spikes, we get all this enthusiasm for Solar Energy.... has been that way since the 1970's. "I'm going to show you, Mr. A-rab. I'm getting my energy from the sun!"

Sound familiar? It's what people said in the 70's, it's what people said in the Oughts when Bush signed off on this thing.

All the government did was say, "look private investors, we'll back your play!" And sometimes that actually works, sometimes it doesn't.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
*tips hat*

Romney's the Wingnuts' new BOOOOOSH Boogeyman. Just like McCain was, and so on. The Dem-Bots lost it a long time ago. They craaazy.

If true, that clearly illustrates why we need to boot these jackanapes out into the street, ALL of them, almost every single one of them is a crook and is totally disinterested in doing the people's business.

I know it's not right to make fun of the mentally handicapped but you need to quit.

You start off by linking to an article that blames Bush for Solyndra like that excuses it. If Bush was such a dunce and Obama so smart why did Obama fall for the same deal and then double down on it???

Dude, you lost your credibility a long time ago. You want to repeat talking-points that say black is really white and wrong is really right don't expect us to agree with you.

Oh, I think you guys can't see beyond your hatred to tell black from white- pun intended.

I don't 'excuse' anything, just point out facts. Someone in the government, probably someone well below Bush or Obama's pay grade, thought that Solyndra looked like a good idea knowing what we knew in 2008 or 2009. The technology worked, it was innovative. Probably at some point, someone else might make it work.

The thing about any kind of R&D is that you are going to have failures. For every P-38 Lightening that makes a difference, you are going to have a Spruce Goose that is a failure.

If you guys had your way, you wouldn't have funded either. Nope, just go with what we have at the beginning of the war, that'll work.

If true, that clearly illustrates why we need to boot these jackanapes out into the street, ALL of them, almost every single one of them is a crook and is totally disinterested in doing the people's business.

Uh, no, actually, not so much.

Do you think every weapons program funded by the military during the Second World War or the Cold War was a smashing success? Nope- a lot of them were HUGE Failures. I've already talked about the Spruce Goose, but then you had the military's attempts to make aircraft carriers out of dirigibles, rocket belts, etc.

They Solyndra cell actually did what it was advertised to do. It collected solar energy and converted it into electricity. It just didn't do so in a cost effective way.

Forum List

Back