Romney Responsibile For Broken Fan-Belt

Well GS Industries shut down the mill, but if you still want to blame Bain guess who was head of Bain at the time of the clusure?

:D

Jonathan Lavine, one of Obama's major campaign bundlers. Yuppers, one of Bam bams men.
But Romney is the Republican. He has to take the blame.

NO, Romney takes the blame because IT WAS HIS COMPANY...

And he's offering his Bain leadership as his main credential...

Personally, I think it's probably one of the best recommendations I've seen to date for a candidate. It shows that Romney can recognize a losing proposition and cut the dead weight before the entire boat sinks with all souls on board. This country is sinking very quickly under a lot of government dead weight and we need someone in the White House who can start dumping the losers so that the rest of the country can survive.

If Romney is going to run on his Bain record, what Bain did to people's lives is a valid issue.

Even after he left the company.
But remember: It's racist to ask for Obama's college transcripts.

Moron.

I didn't say that they were racist to ask for those...

Just kind of pointless and irrelevent. Or do you really think the grades he got as a 19 year old college students have any bearing today?

But Romney has said "Hey, I was a totally awesome manager at Bain and I would be a totally awesome president based on that even though it's a totally different skill set."

And someone asks, "Well, yeah, but one about the Steel Company Bain loaded down with 500 million in debt, and they went bankrupt and lost their insurance and pensions and that guy's wife died."

"Well....welll...welll... you can't hold me to account for that!"
We were told Obama is the smartest guy in the room. His college transcripts would back that up.

And I can't help but notice that you're still holding Romney accountable for something he had nothing to do with.

Did you know the woman had insurance? Did you know that an Obama supporter was running Bain when the steel company went under?

Why are you bitterly clinging to the lies?

So, by your logic, President Obama is responsible for all the murders in Chicago. He was a community organizer there and a Senetor or the state of Illinois. President Obama is now responsible for the deaths in Chicago. Good going you tool, you just linked him to murder.

Man, how stupid can people really be? It really is frightening that these people are voting and raising families.

Uh, no, that wouldn't even be logic... and it's all yours.

GS Steel went out of business because of decisions Bain made... And Joe Soptic's wife died.

Can you please point out what decision Obama made that caused two people in chicago to get into a fatal altercation over who got the last strip of bacon?

Yes, I can. By President Obama saying he was going to take from the rich and give to the poor. By giving everybody whatever they wanted and didn't deliver. By those people standing in line for "Obama Money". Plain and simple, by being a liberal.

Sorry, President Obama is now a murderer!!!

I don't think all Democrats believe that Romney killed that lady....
Let's say maybe 25% do....
On second thought...
I take that back...
Democrats believe whatever MSNBC and the like tell them...
So 99% of Democrats now believe that Romney is a killer
and most businesses were not created by their owners...
Government created all those businesses out there.

Man we are so fucked....

If she did that might have more of a contributing factor then Romney.
What say you Libs?

Oh,you still going with Romney six years after the fact even though she had coverage.
I would someone to "splain that" to me.

Why, you still wouldn't understand it.

Okay, simple thing. Before Bain came along, GS Steel had been in business for 105 years, it was a good name in that industry.

Then Romney and his bunch bought it for 8 million, used their control to borrow a crapload of money against their assets (125 million) and paid themselves 36 million.

They then proceeded to buy other steel mills in attempts to corner the market instead of improving processes at the one Joe worked at. They tried to get rid of the union, but that didn't work.

By 2000, Bain had put GS Industries 500 million in debt, and when the Chinese started dumping steel, they hadn't improved any of the plants to the point where they could compete.

Of course, the company collapsed, and Joe got a job that paid half of what he was making before and had really shitty insurance.

Now I know this might come as a surprise to you, but not all insurance is equal. The ones were you end up footing most of the bills for checkups and tests, for instance.

If he still had the good insurance, his wife probably would have went in for a check up the first time she felt sick.

I don't think all Democrats believe that Romney killed that lady....
Let's say maybe 25% do....
On second thought...
I take that back...
Democrats believe whatever MSNBC and the like tell them...
So 99% of Democrats now believe that Romney is a killer
and most businesses were not created by their owners...
Government created all those businesses out there.

Man we are so fucked....

Only because after making war on the middle class for 30 years, they don't trust you when you nominate "the guy who laid off your dad".

What say you Libs?

Oh,you still going with Romney six years after the fact even though she had coverage.

Okay, simple thing. Before Bain came along, GS Steel had been in business for 105 years, it was a good name in that industry.

Then Romney and his bunch bought it for 8 million, used their control to borrow a crapload of money against their assets (125 million) and paid themselves 36 million.

They then proceeded to buy other steel mills in attempts to corner the market instead of improving processes at the one Joe worked at. They tried to get rid of the union, but that didn't work.

By 2000, Bain had put GS Industries 500 million in debt, and when the Chinese started dumping steel, they hadn't improved any of the plants to the point where they could compete.

Of course, the company collapsed, and Joe got a job that paid half of what he was making before and had really shitty insurance.

Now I know this might come as a surprise to you, but not all insurance is equal. The ones were you end up footing most of the bills for checkups and tests, for instance.

If he still had the good insurance, his wife probably would have went in for a check up the first time she felt sick.

Yup....you have to go all the way around the world to come to the wrong conclusions.

It's called "RATIONALIZATION".

Yup....you have to go all the way around the world to come to the wrong conclusions.

It's a very short trip. Romney made a shitload of money looting GS Steel...

Joe's wife died.

Romney is contemptable. And a Mormon. BUt I repeat myself.

You are an idiot of the highest order.

They bought the company then raped themselves/..

Fuck you are stupid.............

Joe's wife died.

Are you my neighbor?

You sound just like him.

Joe's wife died.

But that's the problem with the system

GS Steels workers got screwed.

GS STeels stockholders and investors got screwed.

GS STeel's lenders got screwed when they defaulted on that 500 million in debt Bain ran up.

Even the federal govenrment got screwed, they had to pony up 44 million to keep the pension fund solvent.

But Bain made out like bandits. They took out 12 million in profits on their original 8 million investment, plus 900,000 a year in management fees.

Joe's wife died.

GS STeel's lenders got screwed when they defaulted on that 500 million in debt Bain ran up.

Even the federal govenrment got screwed, they had to pony up 44 million to keep the pension fund solvent.

But Bain made out like bandits. They took out 12 million in profits on their original 8 million investment, plus 900,000 a year in management fees.

Tell me did you democrats buy the green energy companies before putting us on the hook and making it part of the deal they would not lose a personal dime.

Is fuck you too strong?

What say you Libs?

If Bain had not taken over the company would it be in business today?

Tell me did you democrats buy the green energy companies before putting us on the hook and making it part of the deal they would not lose a personal dime.

Is fuck you too strong?

Seven years from now there may be hundreds of wives dying at Solyndra.

Mitt Romney's the Wingnuts' new BOOOOOOOSH. Just like McCain was, and so on. You're dealing with programmed Bots. They ain't all that bright. Thanks for the laugh. :)

Last edited:

Is fuck you too strong?

Cleetus, since you aren't a billionare, just as guy who sits there clinging to his gun and his bible, it seems to me you fuck yourself every time you vote for these jokers.

And I made the same mistake for years... so I'm not criticizing.

Solyndra didn't work out because the Chinese flooded the market with cheaper cells.

But frankly, it was Bush who initiated the loan. Because every time gas spikes, we get all this enthusiasm for Solar Energy.... has been that way since the 1970's. "I'm going to show you, Mr. A-rab. I'm getting my energy from the sun!"

Sound familiar? It's what people said in the 70's, it's what people said in the Oughts when Bush signed off on this thing.

All the government did was say, "look private investors, we'll back your play!" And sometimes that actually works, sometimes it doesn't.

Forum List

Back