Romney Responsibile For Broken Fan-Belt

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
27581d1228453402-broken-fan-belt-2.jpg

My liberal next door neighbor was cussing in his garage yesterday morning. I asked him what was wrong. He said "Romney broke my GD fan-belt".

I asked him how he could come to this conclusion and he said "well, the SOB won't release his tax returns and that proves he didn't pay taxes, and because of that Obama hasn't been able to afford to buy me a new car!!!!!"

I said "How in the hell do you expect Obama to buy you a car?"

"Because he promised to strengthen the Middle-class, lower taxes, and it's rumored he planned on giving away thousands of Chevy Volts, but because of rich bastards like Mitt Romney not paying their taxes I still have to drive this piece of shit car!!"

"Thank the Goddess that Romney was stupid enough to pick Paul Fucken Ryan as a running-mate, because it's clear he wants to pull the rug from under Grandma and push senior citizens over a cliff!"

"Romney and Ryan will try to repeal Obamacare and it will result in the death of millions of Americans and if they get elected I'll still be stuck with this crappy car!"

I told him good luck with that and walked away.

"Romney has insulted our best allies the Brits!!!" I heard him scream.

"God Damned non tax-paying Son of A Bitch!!!"

"He's putting all of that money in the Cayman Islands.......Swiss Bank accounts!!!"

I closed the door and went back to watching the Olympics. I guess yard-work is out of the question as long as my crazy neighbor is on a rant.

Did this really happen? You ought to block out the plate number.

Why bump it, you just kind of sound shrill and desperate.

Obama drove a stake through Romney's heart on the Soptic thing, and now you guys are screwed.
Really? You think out-and-out lies are going to help Obama?

Obama Camp Admits They Did Know About Soptic’s Story And There Is A Lot More To This Story
One of Barack Obama’s top bundlers, Jonathan Lavine, was the managing director at Bain at the time GST was shut down and Mr. Soptic lost his job. He has bundled between $100,000 and $200,000 in contributions for the 2012 Obama Victory Fund. But of course they failed to include this information in their deceptive ad.

--

By “we,” you were referring to the Obama campaign — the group on whose behalf you are paid to speak — which, in fact, has chosen to share its explicit knowledge of “the story of the family” by showcasing it in ads and conference calls. We’ve also learned that in addition to Mrs. Soptic maintaining her own insurance after her husband was laid off by an Obama campaign bundler, Soptic himself was actually offered a buyout from Bain — which he refused. These facts were all mysteriously left out of the Obama SuperPAC ad.​

You can eat all of Obama's shit you want. Just don't tell me it's yummy.

Obama drove a stake through Romney's heart on the Soptic thing, and now you guys are screwed.

Obama Camp Admits They Did Know About Soptic’s Story And There Is A Lot More To This Story
One of Barack Obama’s top bundlers, Jonathan Lavine, was the managing director at Bain at the time GST was shut down and Mr. Soptic lost his job. He has bundled between $100,000 and $200,000 in contributions for the 2012 Obama Victory Fund. But of course they failed to include this information in their deceptive ad.
--
By “we,” you were referring to the Obama campaign — the group on whose behalf you are paid to speak — which, in fact, has chosen to share its explicit knowledge of “the story of the family” by showcasing it in ads and conference calls. We’ve also learned that in addition to Mrs. Soptic maintaining her own insurance after her husband was laid off by an Obama campaign bundler, Soptic himself was actually offered a buyout from Bain — which he refused. These facts were all mysteriously left out of the Obama SuperPAC ad.​

Bottom line it. Romney made a shitload of money, the man's wife died.

And the fact he refused a buyout does not make Romney killing his wife all better. Not by a longshot.

Soptic's wife died 7 years after the fact. She also had insurance when she died.

Forget the insurance part. How many years has it been since Romney left Bain? How many people who used to work for a Bain capitalized company have died? There is no doubt that democrats are going to use the same logic as the man with the broken fan belt, to blame Romney for every one of those deaths.

Not to mention that it would take some kind of proof to show that the ONLY reason why GST went bankrupt was because Bain took it over. It would not have gone bankrupt otherwise. It would be successful today.

Last edited:

--

And the fact he refused a buyout does not make Romney killing his wife all better. Not by a longshot.
How did Romney kill his wife?

CNN: Wife of steelworker in new Obama Super PAC ad still had job and health insurance after he lost his « Hot Air

You've been lied to, and you're too stupid to realize it.

Soptic's wife died 7 years after the fact. She also had insurance when she died.

Forget the insurance part. How many years has it been since Romney left Bain? How many people who used to work for a Bain capitalized company have died? There is no doubt that democrats are going to use the same logic as the man with the broken fan belt, to blame Romney for every one of those deaths.

Not to mention that it would take some kind of proof to show that the ONLY reason why GST went bankrupt was because Bain took it over. It would not have gone bankrupt otherwise. It would be successful today.

If Romney is going to run on his Bain record, what Bain did to people's lives is a valid issue.

Even after he left the company.

fact is, GS Steel was doing fine until Bain loaded it down with 500 Million in new debt without improving any of the facilities... (They used it to buy out other mills to have greater leverage in the market... and they all tanked when the Chinese started dumping steel here.)

--

How did Romney kill his wife?

CNN: Wife of steelworker in new Obama Super PAC ad still had job and health insurance after he lost his « Hot Air

You've been lied to, and you're too stupid to realize it.

He knows that he just doesn't care. Typical for a racist bigot

Want to know something really dumb? Posting the tag number of your next-door neighbor.

27581d1228453402-broken-fan-belt-2.jpg

My liberal next door neighbor was cussing in his garage yesterday morning. I asked him what was wrong. He said "Romney broke my GD fan-belt".

I asked him how he could come to this conclusion and he said "well, the SOB won't release his tax returns and that proves he didn't pay taxes, and because of that Obama hasn't been able to afford to buy me a new car!!!!!"

I said "How in the hell do you expect Obama to buy you a car?"

"Because he promised to strengthen the Middle-class, lower taxes, and it's rumored he planned on giving away thousands of Chevy Volts, but because of rich bastards like Mitt Romney not paying their taxes I still have to drive this piece of shit car!!"

"Thank the Goddess that Romney was stupid enough to pick Paul Fucken Ryan as a running-mate, because it's clear he wants to pull the rug from under Grandma and push senior citizens over a cliff!"

"Romney and Ryan will try to repeal Obamacare and it will result in the death of millions of Americans and if they get elected I'll still be stuck with this crappy car!"

I told him good luck with that and walked away.

"Romney has insulted our best allies the Brits!!!" I heard him scream.

"God Damned non tax-paying Son of A Bitch!!!"

"He's putting all of that money in the Cayman Islands.......Swiss Bank accounts!!!"

I closed the door and went back to watching the Olympics. I guess yard-work is out of the question as long as my crazy neighbor is on a rant.

Yeah, that happened. If that happened I am god and I am going to smite you. If you are still here then that never happened.

Forum List

Back