Romney rejects marriage pledge

He's just joining the majority of Americans who believe that the whole thing is NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS. Anyone that signs the pledge doesn't stand a chance of being POTUS. Americans don't want you peeking in their bedrooms, Sicko!!!

Its great that Romney can look at the lunatic fringe of his party and tell them they are lunatics

LOL, anyone see the HEADLINES. CONTROVERSIAL MARRIAGE PELDGE.

No biased there by USA today..

And who gives a shit IF Romney will or will not sign it.

But this is what the Progressive owned USA news thinks is BIG NEWS FOLKS.

Anything to take away from THE REAL PROBLEMS going on.

Last edited:
Its great that Romney can look at the lunatic fringe of his party and tell them they are lunatics

yes. but that's fine in a general election. the loonies are going to try to mess with him during the primary.

I think the majority of Republicans cringe at the social conservatives and will be the reason that Romney will win easily in the primaries. The lunatics grab the headlines and may actually get the morons in Iowa to vote for them. Once the primary reaches Super Tuesday, Romney will distance himself from the patheticaly weak GOP field

America has been telling them they're lunatics election after election yet they continue to try to divide us with these emotional issues. I applaud Romney for focusing on the economy and real issues instead...

America has been telling them they're lunatics election after election yet they continue to try to divide us with these emotional issues. I applaud Romney for focusing on the economy and real issues instead...

lol, WHO was it that was the big winners in the last election?
this issue is not even on the American peoples minds, except that the lamestream media is SPREADING IT around with the help of lefty sites like thinkprogress, mediamatters, etc and their useful sheep in the Democrat party.

Last edited:

this issue is not even on the American peoples minds, except that the lamestream media is SPREADING IT around with the help of lefty sites like thinkprogress, mediamatters, etc.

You think the last election cycle was about big government imposing morality on America...? I think it was more about hating Obama and hating the health care bill.

True conservatives know these morality freaks like Bachmann and Santorum are just lunatics pandering to ignorance and fear...

this issue is not even on the American peoples minds, except that the lamestream media is SPREADING IT around with the help of lefty sites like thinkprogress, mediamatters, etc and their useful sheep in the Democrat party.

The lunatics were able to win in lunatic Congressional Districts. When they tried to push their lunatic candidates ( O'Donnel, Angle, Miller, Paladino) in Senate and Governors races they were soundly defeated

That is why they will have little bearing on the presidential race and Romney will easily win the GOP nod

^^^^^^

and the wacko proves my point!

thanks, steffi :cuckoo:

good grief jilly, don't you get tired after seven years of attacking me.? You don't have anything better to do?
you look silly old girl..

maybe you shouldn't post stupid then. *shrug*

and i do believe you have a LOT of years on me.

just sayin'.

don't you get tired of your fauxrage?

PS Correct, these issues were "not even on American people's mind" until some lunatics tried to make it their political platform... Pardon the rest of us for noticing...

Amen I agree! I think the GOP needs to stop the nonsense on the polarizing issues that should take a backseat. Primarily GAY MARRIAGE and ABORTION! Concentrate on the ECONOMY stupid! Start putting forward the candidate that is BEST for the economy and not for side issues that don't matter at the moment!

Yep! I'm with Neal Boortz on this. If the Republicans try to take a stand on social conservative talking points instead of the economy, then Obama is ensured a second term. We have much bigger fish to fry right now than trying to tell people how to live their lives.

Forum List

Back