Biden Breaks Hostage Deal Pledge: Monday Arrives, No Agreement

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Biden Breaks Hostage Deal Pledge: Monday Arrives, No Agreement​

President Joe Biden has broken his pledge to deliver a deal for Hamas to release Israeli hostages by Monday, March 4 — a pledge he made a week before on the eve of the Michigan presidential primary, where he faced a large protest vote.

Commentary:
It appears that Democrat Neo-Marxist Commies aren't satisfied with losing all of our wars, they have to lose Israel's too.
Oye! Such a deal! 40 innocent Israeli concertgoer hostages for 400 convicted HAMas terrorists who will then go on to launch more terrorist attacks. Israel MUST stay the course and destroy Hamas.
Menahem Begin once put the idiot the then Senator Biden in his place. Netanyahu is doing the same now. Israel will decide when to end the war. No one else.
Jamas terrorists are narbaric killers of Jews, killers of babies. rapists, that laughing;y cut the headd off hostages.
Hamas must completely be and utterly destroyed. A peace treatywill only extend the agony on both sides. War is one winner only.
Joe Biden wants to look good politically it's an election year. Yet, whenever he speaks (mumbles), its always too soon. America desperate;y needs a change in leadership.

I dislike FJB as much as the next right-leaner but to say it was a "pledge" is greatly overblown....More like wishful thinking and hoping something good comes to pass.

There's a reason I never use Breitbart as a source.

i have my doubts any hostages have survived.....~S~

All the more reason to root out EVERY SINGLE Hamas terrorist and supporter and start with a new Palestinian leadership.

Forum List

Back