Romney rejects marriage pledge

^^^^^^

and the wacko proves my point!

thanks, steffi :cuckoo:

good grief jilly, don't you get tired after seven years of attacking me.? You don't have anything better to do?
you look silly old girl..

maybe you shouldn't post stupid then. *shrug*

and i do believe you have a LOT of years on me.

just sayin'.

don't you get tired of your fauxrage?

fauxrage? pointing out the bias in the media is now called, fauxrage...?

you crack me up old girl. your insults about me don't bother me, you should know that BY NOW...sheesh how long have you been doing it now?
I was just trying to show you how it makes you look like a witch. but hey, you've been doing it so long now, I'm sure it would be hard for you give it up....carry ole bitter one..:wink_2:

Romney is far and away the best candidate for the GOP, with Pawlenty and Huntsman the only other really qualified candidates.

When I say qualified, I mean they have good executive experience and they have the ability to bring in the independent voter into the GOP fold in the general election. They are much more "presidential" than the rest of the rest of the GOP field of candidates. Also, they don't make immature emotional lightening-rod statements that the far right fringe seem to savor.

Last edited:
Romney is far and away the best candidate for the GOP, with Pawlenty and Huntsman the only other really qualified candidates.

When I say qualified, I mean they have good executive experience and they have the ability to bring in the independent voter into the GOP fold in the general election. They are much more "presidential" than the rest of the rest of the GOP field of candidates. Also, they don't make immature emotional lightening-rod statements that the far right fringe seem to savor.

It's not like I want any of those people to win..but if they did..I think they would make responsible Presidents.

America has been telling them they're lunatics election after election yet they continue to try to divide us with these emotional issues. I applaud Romney for focusing on the economy and real issues instead...

lol, WHO was it that was the big winners in the last election?
this issue is not even on the American peoples minds, except that the lamestream media is SPREADING IT around with the help of lefty sites like thinkprogress, mediamatters, etc and their useful sheep in the Democrat party.

PS Correct, these issues were "not even on American people's mind" until some lunatics tried to make it their political platform... Pardon the rest of us for noticing...

NO pardons for you smear merchants..and now this has become a " political platform"? lol
You are NOT noticing it, you with the help of the Lamestream media is SPREADING IT AROUND. As I said, this is not on the American peoples minds. it's stupid and petty, we have BIGGER PROBLEMS to worry about..

And that this question was EVEN posed to Romney and he agreed to answer it, shows he is an idiot also.

Last edited:
I am getting sick and tired of the whole anti-gay marriage stance. I usually try to take a look at the other side of the issue as I do with abortion (I am pro-choice in the first trimester) and understand it and realize they make good and compelling points.

However, I don't understand the whole anti-gay marriage thing. I hear the argument it threatens traditional marriage between a man and a women!:eusa_eh: Last I saw marriage in America was decaying long before the first state allowed gay marriage. The most anti-gay segment of society (yes its the African Americans) have the highest amount of single unmarried mothers per capitia.

IL has just allowed civil unions. My cousin has been with her life-partner for 20+ years. They finally were able to tie the knot. Now is their marriage or any other gay marriage going to threaten my marriage? Will it prevent or discourage hetros from getting married now? I don't think there is any validity to that argument!

Last edited:
My list of candidates (I am including Perry, since I think he will run)
(1) Cain - Economic and math genius. The man is a god!
(2) Gov Perry - His success in running Texas can't be denied (unless you're a partisan liberal hack)
(3) Mitt Romney - Strong business background, moral man and successful governor

The rest blow.

When you have an ignoramus attacking the article because it has the word "controversial" in the title what you have is a person who does not have a basic grasp of the English language.

Such a person clearly does not know the meaning of the word "controversial," clearly.

When you have an ignoramus attacking the article because it has the word "controversial" in the title what you have is a person who does not have a basic grasp of the English language.

Such a person clearly does not know the meaning of the word "controversial," clearly.

lol, then we have the ignoramus who posted the stupid shit in the first place.

Most people could CARE LESS. But you all and your "wedge issues" will carry on..Cause you HAVE NOTHING ELSE. The Obama and the Democrats are failing, the Amercian people are sick of it all.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
"The American People" aka "All My Fellow Rabid RightWingers" when coming from a rabid RW nutjob.

eusa_whistle.gif

My list of candidates (I am including Perry, since I think he will run)
(1) Cain - Economic and math genius. The man is a god!
(2) Gov Perry - His success in running Texas can't be denied (unless you're a partisan liberal hack)
(3) Mitt Romney - Strong business background, moral man and successful governor

The rest blow.

Cains fear of Muslims and Sharia Law put him firmly in the nutjob category

Romney and Perry are the only available mainstream GOP candidates and will probably be the GOP ticket. We just don't know who will be Pres and who will be VP

lol, then we have the ignoramus who posted the stupid shit in the first place.

Most people could CARE LESS.But you all and your "wedge issues" will carry on..Cause you HAVE NOTHING ELSE. The Obama and the Democrats are failing, the Amercian people are sick of it all.

:eusa_whistle:

:uhoh3: WHO began posing for a phony pledge thus RAISING the issue...?

Why post this stuff? It's not news. Unemployment is news. High gas prices are news. American planes bombing Libya is news. Maybe it's the lead story in Huffing.

Makes no difference to me. Mitt wouldn't get my vote if he was the last human being on the planet. He's a disgusting liberal hack and a waste of the flesh he inhabits and the oxygen he breathes. This is coming from someone in the state he was Governor of.

Hell, as a Conservative I'd rather vote for Obama than Romney. At least Obama is honest about who and what he is.

Forum List

Back