Romney raises over $1.2 million in 4 hours after Ryan VP announcement

Zxereus

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2012
Romney raises over $1.2 million after Ryan VP announcement

ON A ROMNEY PRESS BUS SOMEWHERE IN VIRGINIA—Mitt Romney's decision to pick Paul Ryan as his vice presidential running mate appears to be resonating with at least one group: donors.

Romney spokeswoman Andrea Saul posted a message on Twitter announcing the campaign raised more than $1.2 million in the four hours since Romney announced Ryan as his VP pick at a rally in Norfolk.

Romney raises over $1.2 million after Ryan VP announcement | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Ryan is big with the Wall Street crowd, so far his ability to get bankers to part with large chunks of cash is the only advantage I can see to picking him.

Last edited:
Do you think that cash is enough for him to buy some integrity?

Who needs integrity when bankers line up throw fund raising dinners for you? Records show that he has by far the biggest reelection war chest in congress.

• Banned

Considering the constant character assasination coming from the Obama campaign, I'm surprised you can ask that kind of question with a straight face.

What is that, like 3 of his donators? Actually, it is probably just the koch brothers. If it wasn't for the 1 percent mittens would be broke.

Considering the constant character assasination coming from the Obama campaign, I'm surprised you can ask that kind of question with a straight face.

Will you ever stop whining?

Here is the difference between campaign tactics:

When the DNC launches a harsh ad, they need to be sensitive to the possibility that their base will find it to be too much.....too harsh.

When the GOP fires, the concern is that it might not be nasty enough or for theirs.

True story.

Romney raises over $1.2 million in 4 hours after Ryan VP announcement
handjob.gif

Yeah....sure.....Ryan made the "difference".

Forum List

Back