Trump campaign raised $1 million in 3 hours after Pelosi impeachment announcement

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
By Tuesday evening after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) announced a formal impeachment inquiry of President Trump, the Trump campaign raised $1 million as donors pledged their financial support for the president.

The calls for impeachment had come amid allegations that Trump withheld military aid from Ukraine in order to pressure it to investigate Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter.

As Pelosi announced details about the inquiry, the president took to Twitter, calling the inquiry “presidential harassment,” and a “total witch hunt.”

They never even saw the transcript of the call. A total Witch Hunt! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 24, 2019 (On Wednesday morning, the White House released a memo of the call between Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and Trump, further detailing the issue now facing Trump.)

The Trump campaign quickly mobilized after Pelosi’s announcement, texting a fundraising plea to Trump supporters, asking them to donate and join the “Impeachment Defense Team.”

According to Gary Coby, the Digital Director for Trump’s campaign, the team raised $3 million in 24 hours after Pelosi formally announced the impeachment inquiry.

(Excerpt) Read more at finance.yahoo.com ...

Don't you just love it that the party of INFANTICIDE keeps shooting themselves in the foot!

it is the senate's duty to impeach Trump. and duty is not a word i use lightly, my friends!

The whistle blower's lawyer reportedly raised $100k on GoFundMe....

:p

it is the senate's duty to impeach Trump. and duty is not a word i use lightly, my friends!
Except the Senate does not impeach - the House does - but never let facts interfere with your insanity.
The whistle blower's lawyer reportedly raised $100k on GoFundMe....
:p
Once the crap hits the fan he/she is gonna need more ... a lot more.

Forum List

Back