Romney NOT Running

Jeb Bush staffs up for presidential campaign, hires Mitt Romney adviser

Jeb Bush staffs up for presidential campaign hires Mitt Romney adviser Tampa Bay Times

Republicans need to realize that Romney was leading the polls among all the GOP hopefuls. So don't try to act like this is good news that your strongest candidate just dropped out.

Remember how sure he was that he was going to beat Obama? They looked at the numbers and the numbers told them they were going to win? They must have looked at the numbers against Hillary and said the hell with losing 2 times to a black and then to a woman.

The name Bush is mud in US politics. Clinton is a rock star. How many conservative women are going to secretly vote for Hillary and not tell their conservative husbands because they want to see a woman be president?

The Muslim dilemma: Free bacon.

The Democrat dilemma: Fail to vote for a black Republican and you're a racist. Vote for Hillary and you're a traitor to the party's war on somen.

Last edited:
I wonder if he struck and Jeb are talking VP on the ticket if Jeb gets the nomination.
Secretary of State.

Good move by Jeb.

They were saying Romney can't run again after 2016. I don't believe that is true. If Jeb won and made him Secretary of State or VP, he's young enough that he could be the nominee in 2024. He's still a young man.

Now that he's out, as a liberal I'll tell you that I don't think Romney would have been a horrible president. For example, I don't think HW Bush was as bad as his son. He could have went into Baghdad and he was smart enough to not do that because he knew what would happen. We all knew. Even Chaney is on record back then saying it would be a mistake. That's why its weird that GW Bush and Chaney did it.

I think McCain would have invaded Iran if he won in 2008. Do you think Romney is a war monger? I don't think he would have been. But I don't trust anyone name Bush anymore. His dad wasn't the worse but even he sucked. I guess there's a chance Jeb could be the best Bush but we will never find out unless something happens to cause Hillary to drop out.

Remember anthrax was mailed to Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy? They were the ones holding up the Patriot Act. Chaney sent that shit to them of course! Oh sure they pinned it on some scientist and then killed him and made it look like a suicide but we know. Hillary should watch out for herself. Sleep with one eye open. They might even get Bill to help. LOL.

Mitt is 68 in six weeks, which make him 78 in 2024.

No, he won't run again, even if the GOP loses in 2016.

Mitt is 68 in six weeks, which make him 78 in 2024.

No, he won't run again, even if the GOP loses in 2016.

I'm not gay but god damn he looks good for 67.

I thought they should have let Hillary win in 2008 and Obama could have been our president from 2016 to 2024. He's a very young man. But I can't believe Hillary is still an option after all these years. Sweet! Because I don't know who we could run that would be better. I like some other Democrats too but I don't think they are as electable as Hillary is.

Now I realize why the GOP bashed her so much in the 90's. They called her polarizing. They really hate/fear the Clintons.

happy-096.gif

A crime it came to this. I hope Jeb and the other GOP candidates get absolutely crushed. There are not 10's of millions of "real conservatives" in swing states who are going to provide Ted Cruz, or Walker, or Rand with a general election victory

Romney was the man. What goes around comes around ;)
The GOP is going to get there's. You can trust that, you "real conservative" nuts ;)

Last edited:
A crime it came to this. I hope Jeb and the other GOP candidates get absolutely crushed. There are not 10's of millions "real conservatives" in swing states who are going to provide Ted Cruz, or Walker, or Rand with a general election victory

The GOP is going to get there's. You can trust that, you "real conservative" nuts ;)

George H.W. Bush, Bob Dole, John McCain, and Mitt Romney. When are you Leftist Republicans going to learn that Leftist Republican candidates don't win elections? And what use would it be considering people want opposition from an opposition party?

A crime it came to this. I hope Jeb and the other GOP candidates get absolutely crushed. There are not 10's of millions "real conservatives" in swing states who are going to provide Ted Cruz, or Walker, or Rand with a general election victory

George H.W. Bush, Bob Dole, John McCain, and Mitt Romney. When are you Leftist Republicans going to learn that Leftist Republican candidates don't win elections? And what use would it be considering people want opposition from an opposition party?
What are you going to say when your "real conservative" candidate loses 2016?

The last real conservative was Ronald Reagan. He won in two landslides.

It isn't 1980 anymore. Cruz, Walker, Rand, none of them are Reagan

Yea, Reagan was so conservative that he started us on our abysmal national debt path.....whoops.

Last edited:

Yea, Reagan was so conservative that he started us on our epid national debt path.....whoops.

Actually the Democrat Congress did that, and would have done more if Reagan didn't use his veto 78 times. Now you know.

Yea, Reagan was so conservative that he started us on our epid national debt path.....whoops.

Actually the Democrat Congress did that, and would have done more if Reagan didn't use his veto 78 times. Now you know.

Hmmm....That's a starter. If you have more info, post it if you would.

Reagan would not survive the primaries now

The mainstream GOP will crush any wack from the far right that enters the primaries.

Reagan would not survive the primaries now

The mainstream GOP will crush any wack from the far right that enters the primaries.

Actually, Reagan would dominate more than ever now. I see no reason that the GOP would not pick him. Nice try, Fakey.

On the other hand, I don't know that Dems would pick JFK today; the GOP might though.

Forum List

Back