Romney NOT Running

happy-096.gif
Remember when the Right loved Lincoln?
No but then again I am not a hundred years old...

I don't think anyone 'remembers' that.

:D

Still does, judging by the Mark Levin and Glenn Beck radio shows. They are Lincoln sycophants and describe him in worshipful terms while ignoring who he really was. Besides, for me it isn't right vs left, it's freedom vs tyranny, and those who side with Herr Lincoln Über Alles side with tyranny.

If Jeb Bush wasn't pro-illegal invasion into our country. I'd consider him as one of my top choices. This country doesn't need a extremist!

Actually, it's exactly what we need, and "extremist". Why does the Left get to put an extremist in office and we don't? Bush Sr, Dole, McCain, Romney....wishy washy quasi statist, Leftist Republicans don't win elections. Conservatives do.

If Jeb Bush wasn't pro-illegal invasion into our country. I'd consider him as one of my top choices. This country doesn't need a extremist!

Actually, it's exactly what we need, and "extremist". Why does the Left get to put an extremist in office and we don't? Bush Sr, Dole, McCain, Romney....wishy washy quasi statist, Leftist Republicans don't win elections. Conservatives do.

I don't think extremist of either side is good. If what you're talking about is someone that will slash our science programs and unregulate the economy? Well, that's not leadership, but just plain idiocy.

We need a leader that will rebuild America and make America as it was in the 40s and 50's! A time when we were building infrastructure and testing new ideas. America raised to super power in this period!!

I don't think extremist of either side is good. If what you're talking about is someone that will slash our science programs and unregulate the economy? Well, that's not leadership, but just plain idiocy.

We need a leader that will rebuild America and make America as it was in the 40s and 50's! A time when we were building infrastructure and testing new ideas. America raised to super power in this period!!

Who proposes slashing science programs and deregulating the economy?

Exactly..

Maybe what you fear is fear itself.

One RINO down but God knows how many more will spring up to ensure a liberal in The White House in 2017!
so why dont you guys come up with a real right winger and see how the country and the more moderate right reacts to that.........
Unwittingly, you hit the nail right on the head, because we ALREADY KNOW what happens when a RINO is run on the republican ticket. Are we saying President Romney right now? No. So there ya go. We KNOW that RUN A MODERATE strategy FAILS.

The ONLY person that is going to be elected president on the republican ticket is going to HAVE to be a good conservative, and stick to the conservative platforms and values... lower taxes, less government, no amnesty, pro military, anti abortion, pro constitution, just to name a few.
What happens if you run a "real conservative" and he loses much worse than either Mitt, McCain, or Dole?

One RINO down but God knows how many more will spring up to ensure a liberal in The White House in 2017!
so why dont you guys come up with a real right winger and see how the country and the more moderate right reacts to that.........
Unwittingly, you hit the nail right on the head, because we ALREADY KNOW what happens when a RINO is run on the republican ticket. Are we saying President Romney right now? No. So there ya go. We KNOW that RUN A MODERATE strategy FAILS.

The ONLY person that is going to be elected president on the republican ticket is going to HAVE to be a good conservative, and stick to the conservative platforms and values... lower taxes, less government, no amnesty, pro military, anti abortion, pro constitution, just to name a few.
What happens if you run a "real conservative" and he loses much worse than either Mitt, McCain, or Dole?

Yep,

The people don't like cutting infrastructure, science(nws, usgs, etc) and r&d investments. Most people like the Government regulating corporations...

Anyone that goes against these is going to have a very hard time winning their socks.

Last edited:
Alas, Jammie-Jake hasn't found the inner strength to admit, even to himself, that he was born Democrat raised Democrat and will die Democrat. But when that day comes he'll be secure in his faith in The Democrat Party and feel (falsely) that all his work on their behalf was appreciated.

Never discount the possibility that the left is paying posters to spout this spew...Ironically though, fakey is real though. He would've been fired by now even at their low standards of intelligence.

You can't name one thing about the Regan that would not appeal to today's GOP.

Really?

How about granting Amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens?
Appointing pro-choice moderates O'Conner and Kennedy to SCOTUS
Tripling the National Debt
Negotiated with Terrorists and traded arms for hostages.
Raised Taxes after cutting them.
Compromised with the Democratic Majority to expand social security.
Reached agreements with America's adversaries.
Rarely went to church and believed in Astrology

You can't name one thing about the Regan that would not appeal to today's GOP.

Really?

How about granting Amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens?
Appointing pro-choice moderates O'Conner and Kennedy to SCOTUS
Tripling the National Debt
Negotiated with Terrorists and traded arms for hostages.
Raised Taxes after cutting them.
Compromised with the Democratic Majority to expand social security.
Reached agreements with America's adversaries.
Rarely went to church and believed in Astrology

Like today's GOP hasn't been doing amnesty....
Bush appointed a guy that upheld Obamacare
Reagan more than tripled the national debt
Bush wasn't upfront about plenty of middle east dealings and you like to call him a war criminal just like Reagan.
Reagan and Bush both cut income taxes. Reagan cut them by way more.
Bush expanded medicare and made only a phony effort to change SS.
Bush did nothing to stop Iran.
LOL at your last point.

Pretty weak sauce joeb as per your usual. Reagan would be a star today.

Last edited:
Bush wasn't upfront about plenty of middle east dealings and you like to call him a war criminal just like Reagan.
LOL at your last point.

NO, he wouldn't. People like you would call him a RINO and worse.

Today's GOP wants Amnesty. They want the cheap labor. They also want to appeal to the dumb racist crackers who live in mortal fear their daughters might date a Beaner.

Reagan raised taxes with the 1986 tax reform package and he increased them with the Social Security Reform package on 1983. This resulted in a shifting of the tax burden from the rich (where it belongs) onto the working class. and you dumb bubba rednecks cheer that. Then Bush-41 had to raise them again to bail out the S&L's.

Reagan wasn't what you guys claimed to be. And that was okay. He was a pragmatist.

LOL at your last point.

NO, he wouldn't. People like you would call him a RINO and worse.

Today's GOP wants Amnesty. They want the cheap labor. They also want to appeal to the dumb racist crackers who live in mortal fear their daughters might date a Beaner.

Reagan raised taxes with the 1986 tax reform package and he increased them with the Social Security Reform package on 1983. This resulted in a shifting of the tax burden from the rich (where it belongs) onto the working class. and you dumb bubba rednecks cheer that. Then Bush-41 had to raise them again to bail out the S&L's.

Reagan wasn't what you guys claimed to be. And that was okay. He was a pragmatist.

My opinion of Reagan would not be relevant. We know that Republicans and the general electorate flock to Reagan like moths to a light. Nothing has changed that reality. Other than that, I'm not interested in your Reagan revisionist history. I'm not even a fan; but I know the raise tax stuff is bull shit when you look at the cumulative reality. So, save your canned talking points for some idiot that might buy them, guy; LIKE ANYONE COULD HAVE RAISED THE TAX AMOUNTS OF WHAT CARTER CREATED IN THE SECOND PLACE...

Alas, Jammie-Jake hasn't found the inner strength to admit, even to himself, that he was born Democrat raised Democrat and will die Democrat. But when that day comes he'll be secure in his faith in The Democrat Party and feel (falsely) that all his work on their behalf was appreciated.

Never discount the possibility that the left is paying posters to spout this spew...Ironically though, fakey is real though. He would've been fired by now even at their low standards of intelligence.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::lmao::lmao:

That's the same STUPID logic that gave us Bill the rapist Clinton.

Remember Ross Perot and all the idiots that voted for him and gave The Rapist the election?

What I remember about the Clinton years was that we had peace, prosperity and 4% unemployment.

But you are deluded if you think Bush-41 or Dole could have won if Perot wasn't in the mix. Most polling with Perot taken out showed his votes splitting pretty much evenly.
if Bush and Dole could not convince people that they are who you should vote for....thats on them,not the people who voted for Perot....

the facts remain. Perot elected Clinton. Twist all you like, that is what happened.
sounds like an excuse....maybe Bush should have convinced people WHY they should vote for him....so why didnt he?....

You idiot, there's actually paid posters right here on this forum, one of them ostentatiously calling himself "rightwinger" even though he's a raging Leftist troll.

Jackass.

The fact is very simple America as a whole hates the far right and their candidates. The GOP itself demonstrated that fact in the primaries last year when the majority of the far right TP candidates were rejected.

Kosh, I am glad to see you finally understand how to post. Good on you.

This from the far left drone that can only post far left propaganda not based in reality..
:) You are just so easy to provoke.

The mainstream GOP will just piss on far right candidates in 2016. You guys on the far right just don't stand a chance.

Yes anything that is not far left, to the far left is far right!

We know far left drone who voted for Obama...
Yes anything that is not far left, to the far left is far right!
this coming from a guy who calls anyone who disagrees with him....far left....geezus kosh do you read what you post?....

You idiot, there's actually paid posters right here on this forum, one of them ostentatiously calling himself "rightwinger" even though he's a raging Leftist troll.

Jackass.

TBH, I don't know why the left wouldn't pay posters. They're all about artificial reality as a means.

Jackass.

Forum List

Back