Romney NOT Running

as much as you lefties would like it, Benghazi will not go away. Hillary and Obama lied about it. Their politically motivated non-action cost the lives of 4 americans. Their lies about the video and the nature of the attack will not go away.

Guy, I'm going to try to break this to you as gently as I can. Other than the fever swamps of Hate Radio, no one gives a crap about Benghazi. You guys have been trying to make a political issue out of it for two and a half years now, and you just look ghoulish doing it.

No one cares about Benghazi. They care about who is going to make their lives better or worse. And unless the GOP can make the argumetn they can make the country better, they'll lose.

I sincerely hope that we are not forced to choose between Jeb and HRC in 2016. That contest would be a loser for the country.

I agree, I am not thrilled with those choices, but I'm enough of a realist to realize that, as the guys on South Park said, an election is usually a choice between a douche and a turd.

Bush would be awful because he'd bring back the same assholes who ran things when his father and brother were in.

and who would HRC bring in? The DNC needs to do some serious soul searching before making that old, tired, angry, ugly woman their candidate.

and who would HRC bring in? The DNC needs to do some serious soul searching before making that old, tired, angry, ugly woman their candidate.

If she brings back the folks who were there when her husband was in charge, people who knew how to run a strong economy, that wouldn't be too bad.

Look, your misogyny is not a good argument against Hillary.

Let me know when you find one that isn't based on misogyny and ageism, okay.

If she brings back the folks who were there when her husband was in charge, people who knew how to run a strong economy, that wouldn't be too bad.

Look, your misogyny is not a good argument against Hillary.

Let me know when you find one that isn't based on misogyny and ageism, okay.

you mean she will bring back Newt and the GOP controlled congress?

as to HRC, my comments are as applicable as all of the comments the left made about Palin, and Bachman. Sorry, what goes around, comes around. You guys started it, now its our turn.

"Romney NOT Running"

That this is 'news' at all is both sad and telling.

Its 'news". its neither sad or telling. Romney is a good man who ran a bad campaign. He made an intelligent decision to not repeat it. Smart people learn from their mistakes. Too bad Obama is not a smart person.

That's the same STUPID logic that gave us Bill the rapist Clinton.

Remember Ross Perot and all the idiots that voted for him and gave The Rapist the election?

What I remember about the Clinton years was that we had peace, prosperity and 4% unemployment.

But you are deluded if you think Bush-41 or Dole could have won if Perot wasn't in the mix. Most polling with Perot taken out showed his votes splitting pretty much evenly.
if Bush and Dole could not convince people that they are who you should vote for....thats on them,not the people who voted for Perot....

Remember Ross Perot and all the idiots that voted for him and gave The Rapist the election?

What I remember about the Clinton years was that we had peace, prosperity and 4% unemployment.

But you are deluded if you think Bush-41 or Dole could have won if Perot wasn't in the mix. Most polling with Perot taken out showed his votes splitting pretty much evenly.
if Bush and Dole could not convince people that they are who you should vote for....thats on them,not the people who voted for Perot....

the facts remain. Perot elected Clinton. Twist all you like, that is what happened.

Perot was a first chance at real reform (just like McCain wanted finance reform), but neither party would have it.

you mean she will bring back Newt and the GOP controlled congress?

as to HRC, my comments are as applicable as all of the comments the left made about Palin, and Bachman. Sorry, what goes around, comes around. You guys started it, now its our turn.

Yes, we had prosperity because of Newts fascination with Monica's panties. No, really.

Just for those keeping score, Newt was thrown out in 1999. By his own party.

Palin and Bachmann haven't really accomplished that much. ALso, they are batshit crazy.

Its 'news". its neither sad or telling. Romney is a good man who ran a bad campaign. He made an intelligent decision to not repeat it. Smart people learn from their mistakes. Too bad Obama is not a smart person.

Again, all those people who lost their jobs at AmPad and GS Steel might have a word with you about what a "Good Man" the Weird Mormon Robot is.

Romney was a Mormon scumwad, and no amount of papering that over could hide what a lowlife he was.

Mitt was not twisted. He told Bush the price.

Mitt, if Bush wins, will be Secretary of State.

Wow..You can't blame Romney for taking that sweet deal. Where do you come up with this stupid shit?? Bush isn't winning...Romney knows that.
I doubt that. These people are not stupid but they ARE narcissists in the extreme. It would not surprise me one bit if they all thought they would win.

My bet is on donors jumping ship. If that happened, I could see Romney throwing in the towel early for the 'team' rather than divide the money. It would not surprise me if there was a position worked out for it either.

Well everything these guys do is for politics. The first thing Romney decided to do after annoucing he's not running is to have dinner with Chris Christie. Take it for what it's worth.
Well, that is not a surprise though. He has a LOT of pull still and can shift his donors to another candidate. It would not surprise me if that is what that 'dinner' was about. Money.

Yeah it's about buisness most likely. I don't see him cutting any deals with
This is bad news. He wasn't my first choice but I thought he had the best shot at winning. If Jeb Bush is the nominee I'm done with the party.

You'll be back here in the summer of 2016, screaming about how we have to support Bush.

Nope. Unlike you I have principles.

Did you sleep through the 2014 historic bitch slapping voters gave you lawless libs?

You mean you won the "JesusLand" midterms by getting LESS votes than you did in 2012?

Ahahaha denial, don't be sad the people rejected lying liberals it was going to happen eventually. Man what a spanking, fewer Dems in congress today than since 1921 ouch!

illegal-aliens-love-barack-obama-cartoon-550x426.jpg

When we require that dimocraps work in order to eat and get fat as the pigs they are, they're going to regret all these illegals they let in...... Who are the ones REALLY responsible for lower wage growth.

No wonder they want the Minimum Wage increased...... It's all they're gonna be able to get.... Low as Whale Shit.

And I'm going to laugh my ass off watching them scramble and fight over Minimum Wage jobs.

They freaking deserve it

When we require that dimocraps work in order to eat and get fat as the pigs they are, they're going to regret all these illegals they let in...... Who are the ones REALLY responsible for lower wage growth.

No wonder they want the Minimum Wage increased...... It's all they're gonna be able to get.... Low as Whale Shit.

And I'm going to laugh my ass off watching them scramble and fight over Minimum Wage jobs.

They freaking deserve it

Does your doctor know you are off your meds?

I wonder if he struck and Jeb are talking VP on the ticket if Jeb gets the nomination.

Forum List

Back