Romney NOT Running

Reagan would not survive the primaries now

The mainstream GOP will crush any wack from the far right that enters the primaries.

Actually, Reagan would dominate more than ever now. I see no reason that the GOP would not pick him. Nice try, Fakey.

On the other hand, I don't know that Dems would pick JFK today; the GOP might though.

The Dems would take JFK today, I am quite sure.

And, no, RR would not be taken by the mainstream GOP today: far too liberal.

Poor try, GG.

The mainstream GOP will crush any wack from the far right that enters the primaries.

Actually, Reagan would dominate more than ever now. I see no reason that the GOP would not pick him. Nice try, Fakey.

On the other hand, I don't know that Dems would pick JFK today; the GOP might though.

Poor try, GG.

Wrong the far left would not take JFK at all..

But the far left has to justify their religion anyway they can..

The fact is very simple America as a whole hates the far right and their candidates. The GOP itself demonstrated that fact in the primaries last year when the majority of the far right TP candidates were rejected.

Kosh, I am glad to see you finally understand how to post. Good on you.

I told you were a typical far right concrete learner, so don't slip back now.

Gotta love it when a pre-teen, still in Jammies at Noon, punishes the keyboard in frustration.....deluding hit/her/itself with dreams of speaking for more than a sold-out, aged-out former elite!

The fact is very simple America as a whole hates the far right and their candidates. The GOP itself demonstrated that fact in the primaries last year when the majority of the far right TP candidates were rejected.

This from the far left drone that can only post far left propaganda not based in reality..

This from the far left drone that can only post far left propaganda not based in reality..
:) You are just so easy to provoke.

The mainstream GOP will just piss on far right candidates in 2016. You guys on the far right just don't stand a chance.

The mainstream GOP will just piss on far right candidates in 2016. You guys on the far right just don't stand a chance.

Yes anything that is not far left, to the far left is far right!

We know far left drone who voted for Obama...

You are getting mad now and spewing and spamming.

Romney is not running, which means Jeb is that closer to the nomination.

And you are just far left trolling like always..

Yet spewing far left spam as much as you can..

Why does this matter to you? You will vote far left no matter what in 2016..

Poor try, GG.

You can't name one thing about the Regan that would not appeal to today's GOP. Secondly, JFK was about sacrifice for country and a fiscal conservative; the Dems would not want him unless he catered to them; which he would because he's a politician. But if you locked JFK into his positions, the Dems would not want him. If you locked Reagan in, the GOP would take him. #Truth

And you are just far left trolling like always..

Yet spewing far left spam as much as you can..

Why does this matter to you? You will vote far left no matter what in 2016..

Good to see you are trying, once again, to follow the rules.

I can vote Bush or Christie, since they are true Republicans of the mainstream, and not like any of the reactionary wacks from the far right like Perry or Santorum.

Poor try, GG.

You can't name one thing about the Regan that would not appeal to today's GOP. Secondly, JFK was about sacrifice for country and a fiscal conservative; the Dems would not want him unless he catered to them; which he would because he's a politician. But if you locked JFK into his positions, the Dems would not want him. If you locked Reagan in, the GOP would take him. #Truth

You talk crap as usual. When you tell the truth of it, I will notify you.

As of now, you are simply spraying nonsense about Reagan and Kennedy.

Kennedy full supported national health care and despise the far right of his day.

Reagan increased the deficit dramatically, raised taxes, etc etc etc.

Poor try, GG.

Whatever you say, fakey. Go ahead and remind us all how you're Republican again. :lmao:

happy-096.gif
Remember when the Right loved Lincoln?

Poor try, GG.

Whatever you say, fakey. Go ahead and remind us all how you're Republican again. :lmao:

You are not a mainstream Republican, your ilk were butchered in the primaries, and I am quite confident none of that trash will be our candidate in 2016.

Bush or Christie will run better than any far right boob against HRC.

Alas, Jammie-Jake hasn't found the inner strength to admit, even to himself, that he was born Democrat raised Democrat and will die Democrat. But when that day comes he'll be secure in his faith in The Democrat Party and feel (falsely) that all his work on their behalf was appreciated.

Forum List

Back