Romney never worked a day in his life.

Do you have any idea what mormon missionaries do?

they go door to door spreading mormonism

LOL...another scathing yawner of an attack on Romney.

Hey, lefties, here's what I noticed. In a school pic I saw Romney's hair was parted on the right, but now he parts his hair on the left. WHAT'S WITH THAT!!! That's a scandal if I've ever seen one. C'mon you clowns can some up with something the idiot base will swallow.

You may think a guy that busts up companies to make a buck is a good thing.

But some peeps don't. Labor has value..and keeping jobs in this country is a good idea.

Despite the wishes of many conservatives.

So you think it would have been better for ALL of the companies that Bain Capitol worked with to have closed and lost ALL the jobs rather than to have 88% of them be saved? Your dishonesty about what Romney did for a living is no longer fooling people.

Robmoney had a real job.

So did president Obama.

Robmoney is a wealthy son of privledge who believed that privledge made him so special he could phyically assault people he didnt think were as good as him.

He to this day he only has compassion for people who he veiws as like him.

everybody else can just go die.

remember the cheers at the debates

ROMNEY NEVER WORKED A DAY IN HIS LIFE.

Unless you consider cutting hair a job. He has always had people working for him and fighting for his freedom and freedom of his boys. He did not go to Vietnam because he was in college and served his country by doing Mormon missionary work. Poor boys had to go to Vietnam before they had the pleasure of going to college and 53,000 never made it. None of his five boys have ever served in the military.

Romney, his wife and his sons are way out of touch with main stream Americans. You really have to be one to know one.

Romney never created a job. He bought companies that already had workers. Has he ever created a business from the ground up? How did he work his way through college and how have they sons worked their way through college?

Undertakers don’t have to create jobs. Romney reminds me of a ambulance chaser looking for dead business.

Not only did he not go to Vietnam..he supported the war.

Sign of the Times – A Photo Shows Romney Backing Vietnam Draft - ABC News
Mitt Romney, 19, demonstrated in favour of Vietnam War draft | Mail Online

Hmm..what do you call a guy that supports a war he won't fight in..

A..Coward?

Maybe that's why he needed five guys to hold down his victim when he cut his hair.

Good stuff.

How about Obama and bombers over Libya? Killing many innocent men, women and children I might add.

Ordering drones to drop bombs on innocent Pakistanis while he's golfing as innocent men women and children die.

That's your President. Mr. Nobel Peace prize killing innocents day in and day out.

What a stupid fucking thread.

This from the King of Stupid Fucking Threads?
:lol:

I've posted my share of troll threads as well as serious but they always make sense. This is just dumb.

I have people who do the vast majority of the physical labor for my company so i suppose I don't work either? I think many people don't understand the concept of "work"

Thread is STUPID

Missionary work..in France.

Yeah..that's a good one.

You betcha.. :lol:

So you are saying being a Community Organizer is a harder and more honorable job? :confused:

Yep.

Wasn't the mythical Jeebus a community organizer?

In any case..Obama was working on finding poor folks, housing.

Romney was working on making folks poor..while enriching himself.

Jesus was not a Community Organizer ....lol... he helped the poor among other thing, but that was only part of it.... he was also a Carpenter....

Romney was not making folks poor, but believe what you want

The whole issue of my post was to prove the OP is an idiot, because Romney did have real Jobs and worked starting in 1966 if I remember correctly.

Robmoney had a real job.

So did president Obama.

Robmoney is a wealthy son of privledge who believed that privledge made him so special he could phyically assault people he didnt think were as good as him.

He to this day he only has compassion for people who he veiws as like him.

everybody else can just go die.

remember the cheers at the debates

It's incredible how someone with such a limited intellect can read the minds of so many others. Twit.

Missionary work..in France.

Yeah..that's a good one.

You betcha.. :lol:

So you are saying being a Community Organizer is a harder and more honorable job? :confused:

Yep.

Wasn't the mythical Jeebus a community organizer?

In any case..Obama was working on finding poor folks, housing.

Romney was working on making folks poor..while enriching himself.

Nope Jesus was a Missionary. I can tell you never have and never would consider doing Mission work.

Are those people that were organized by Obama better off than before he "organized" them. Well I guess if you call getting even more government assistance better then he successfully completed his "mission". They are forever doomed to receive government assistance, never trying to accomplish what they are capable of. They were too stupid to know what was best for them, Obama knows.

How many French are now Mormons??

Not many or any??

Well how fuking successful was Mittens efforts? Can't convert the poor lost French to the certain glory of God that Mormons promise. Should of been a no brainer.

And you all want him as POTUS. No thanks.

What a stupid fucking thread.

I swear the liberals are making utter fools of themselves these days. Lack of argument on why Obama should remain at the White House is driving them to topics like Seamus, Anne Romneys blouse and now an idiot thread like this one, among many others.

Sheesh.

On the bright side we now know and can comprehend how Obama ever got elected in the first place.

rdean, franco, lilolinsane lady, truthmatters and luddley are Obama's base. Explains everything.

:lol:

Not exactly sure of the difference, but I am sure it is similar to any Christian Missionary.

The Mission Trips I went on In Nicaragua and Panama were not only about spreading the Word, but the majority of the time we spent was distributing Medical Supplies, rendering Medical Aid and Building Schools...

And Chicago community organizers go door to door spreading wealth envy and racism. Mormonism is far less destructive.

"Wealth envy"..

Gotta love it.

Here's a clue. Historically..when all the wealth is concentrated into a very few hands.."Wealth envy"...happens.

And generally? Revolution follows.

ROMNEY NEVER WORKED A DAY IN HIS LIFE.

Unless you consider cutting hair a job. He has always had people working for him and fighting for his freedom and freedom of his boys. He did not go to Vietnam because he was in college and served his country by doing Mormon missionary work. Poor boys had to go to Vietnam before they had the pleasure of going to college and 53,000 never made it. None of his five boys have ever served in the military.

Romney, his wife and his sons are way out of touch with main stream Americans. You really have to be one to know one.

Romney never created a job. He bought companies that already had workers. Has he ever created a business from the ground up? How did he work his way through college and how have they sons worked their way through college?

Undertakers don’t have to create jobs. Romney reminds me of a ambulance chaser looking for dead business.

A..Coward?

Maybe that's why he needed five guys to hold down his victim when he cut his hair.

Good stuff.

How about Obama and bombers over Libya? Killing many innocent men, women and children I might add.

Ordering drones to drop bombs on innocent Pakistanis while he's golfing as innocent men women and children die.

That's your President. Mr. Nobel Peace prize killing innocents day in and day out.

You supported keeping Gaddafi, a known terrorist, in power?

Good stuff.

No wonder you guys were so pissed about Bin Laden's just desserts..

2 shots and a splash of water..

You guys think this is A winning platform......

Romney never had a job, transported a dog on a car, bullied someone in school, married a woman who never worked .... Etc, etc

What a fail. And you called us crazy for focusing on Obamas shady friends prior to the last election.

Fools

Not many or any??

Well how fuking successful was Mittens efforts? Can't convert the poor lost French to the certain glory of God that Mormons promise. Should of been a no brainer.

*sigh* LDS has had a presence in France since the mid 1800's. Your ignorance is on full display.

Small percentage of the country to be sure since Catholicism is the major religion. But they have followers nonetheless. And they are called to spread their beliefs.

You guys think this is A winning platform......

Romney never had a job, transported a dog on a car, bullied someone in school, married a woman who never worked .... Etc, etc

What a fail. And you called us crazy for focusing on Obamas shady friends prior to the last election.

Fools

Great, ain't it.

Adopting conservative tactics..and using them against them.

Love it.

Not many or any??

*sigh* LDS has had a presence in France since the mid 1800's. Your ignorance is on full display.

Small percentage of the country to be sure since Catholicism is the major religion. But they have followers nonetheless. And they are called to spread their beliefs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E]The Secret World of Mormonism - Mormon Cartoon - YouTube[/ame]

A..Coward?

Good stuff.

You supported keeping Gaddafi, a known terrorist, in power?

Good stuff.

No wonder you guys were so pissed about Bin Laden's just desserts..

2 shots and a splash of water..

Don't get all holier than thou on me.

Get back to me when you can tell me the story of how Clinton rid the world of Yasser Arafat. Or how Obama refused to work with Bill Ayers. Known terrorist along with Bernie.

Damn, criticism from the side of Hamas supporters is hypocrisy at its finest.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back