Romney never worked a day in his life.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ROMNEY NEVER WORKED A DAY IN HIS LIFE.

Unless you consider cutting hair a job. He has always had people working for him and fighting for his freedom and freedom of his boys. He did not go to Vietnam because he was in college and served his country by doing Mormon missionary work. Poor boys had to go to Vietnam before they had the pleasure of going to college and 53,000 never made it. None of his five boys have ever served in the military.

Romney, his wife and his sons are way out of touch with main stream Americans. You really have to be one to know one.

Romney never created a job. He bought companies that already had workers. Has he ever created a business from the ground up? How did he work his way through college and how have they sons worked their way through college?

Undertakers don’t have to create jobs. Romney reminds me of a ambulance chaser looking for dead business.

2573712929_e76016c892.jpg

I'm always amazed at how dumb people can be and get on the internet.

since when is running a vast company not a job?

Per, what seems to be your definition, anyone that "works" in an office hasn't worked a day in their life.

Unless you consider cutting hair a job. He has always had people working for him and fighting for his freedom and freedom of his boys. He did not go to Vietnam because he was in college and served his country by doing Mormon missionary work. Poor boys had to go to Vietnam before they had the pleasure of going to college and 53,000 never made it. None of his five boys have ever served in the military.

Romney, his wife and his sons are way out of touch with main stream Americans. You really have to be one to know one.

Romney never created a job. He bought companies that already had workers. Has he ever created a business from the ground up? How did he work his way through college and how have they sons worked their way through college?

Undertakers don’t have to create jobs. Romney reminds me of a ambulance chaser looking for dead business.

Not only did he not go to Vietnam..he supported the war.

Sign of the Times – A Photo Shows Romney Backing Vietnam Draft - ABC News
Mitt Romney, 19, demonstrated in favour of Vietnam War draft | Mail Online

Hmm..what do you call a guy that supports a war he won't fight in..

A..Coward?

Maybe that's why he needed five guys to hold down his victim when he cut his hair.

Good stuff.

You have no clue :eusa_whistle:

Romney was a missionary for 30 months, much harder and more honorable than a Community Organizer ....lol...

He also worked had a consulting job for 7 years, starting in 1970

In 1977 he was hired at a managing consulting Company and rose through the ranks.

As far as not being in the Military, so what, he was in college... Was your butt buddy Obama ever in the Military?

Attacking his wife and sons is something only and asshole would do :cuckoo:

Even Obama frowns on attacking family members

Romney was a missionary for 30 months, much harder and more honorable than a Community Organizer ....lol...

In 1977 he was hired at a managing consulting Company and rose through the ranks.

As far as not being in the Military, so what, he was in college... Was your butt buddy Obama ever in the Military?

Missionary work..in France.

Yeah..that's a good one.

You betcha.. :lol:

So, I take it you aren't a big Romney supporter. And your point is?

I do support Romney.

My point is that if folks are trying to down Romney for having no job, a falshood I might add. They they have to attach that same tag to Barry as he's never held a real job in his whole life.

Just an observation.

So, I take it you aren't a big Romney supporter. And your point is?

I do support Romney.

My point is that if folks are trying to down Romney for having no job, a falshood I might add. They they have to attach that same tag to Barry as he's never held a real job in his whole life.

Just an observation.

The good Bishop did spend lots of time and effort ruining the lives of ordinary Americans by shipping their jobs over to China and Mexico.

It's hard work.

LOL...another scathing yawner of an attack on Romney.

Hey, lefties, here's what I noticed. In a school pic I saw Romney's hair was parted on the right, but now he parts his hair on the left. WHAT'S WITH THAT!!! That's a scandal if I've ever seen one. C'mon you clowns can some up with something the idiot base will swallow.

Yeah..that's a good one.

So you are saying being a Community Organizer is a harder and more honorable job? :confused:

Yeah..that's a good one.

So you are saying being a Community Organizer is a harder and more honorable job? :confused:

Yep.

Wasn't the mythical Jeebus a community organizer?

In any case..Obama was working on finding poor folks, housing.

Romney was working on making folks poor..while enriching himself.

LOL...another scathing yawner of an attack on Romney.

Hey, lefties, here's what I noticed. In a school pic I saw Romney's hair was parted on the right, but now he parts his hair on the left. WHAT'S WITH THAT!!! That's a scandal if I've ever seen one. C'mon you clowns can some up with something the idiot base will swallow.

You may think a guy that busts up companies to make a buck is a good thing.

But some peeps don't. Labor has value..and keeping jobs in this country is a good idea.

Despite the wishes of many conservatives.

Yeah..that's a good one.

Yep.

Wasn't the mythical Jeebus a community organizer?

In any case..Obama was working on finding poor folks, housing.

Romney was working on making folks poor..while enriching himself.

No

not even close, not by the longest of stretches.

"... community organizer ...'

I cannot imagine a more honorable thing for any budding or experienced politician to go but Repubs have turned it inti a dirty word.

Its very telling that the right is so against their fellow citizens exercising their right to vote. Has there been any other time in our history when rigging the vote has been as open as it is now? Virtually every rw so in favor voter repression and yet they call themselves Americans.

As for Mitt, he's a coward who hid out in France, living as he always, in ignorant luxury.

But the right does it all the time.

Have you seen the shit the righties here say about Mrs Obama?

how about a 12 year old Chelsea Clinton.

Forum List

Back