In Mitt Romney’s Nevada Victory Speech
By: February 4th, 2012

1). Obama told people the stimulus would hold unemployment below 8%

2). ObamaCare Costs Jobs

3). Obama Began His Presidency By Apologizing For America

4). ObamaCare Turns Healthcare Decisions Over To Government Bureaucrats

5). Obama Is Shrinking Our Military

The 5 Biggest Lies About Obama In Mitt Romney's Nevada Victory Speech

When people accuse others of lying, it usually because they lie. Romney is accusing Obama’s ads of lying. If so, saying they are lies is not enough. What are the lies or shut the hell up. I know from fact that Romney’s ads are lies.
Obama’s record speaks for it self and 8.2% unemployment is enough for me to cast my vote for him and trust in his ability to fix the economy, etc, considering where we were when Obama took office. Romney is a chance I am not willing to take.

So?

He's still not Obama, and that's enough to get my vote!

1). Obama told people the stimulus would hold unemployment below 8%.

He did. It didn't

2). ObamaCare Costs Jobs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu-P_lK-NeU]Steve Wynn - "Obama greatest wet-blanket on jobs and business in my lifetime" - YouTube[/ame]

He did.

It does

Have you seen the plans for the Navy?

ROMNEY IS A SERIAL LIAR.
Is Mitt Romney A Serial Liar? | Pundit Wire

5 Biggest Lies About Obama

2). ObamaCare Costs Jobs

When people accuse others of lying, it usually because they lie. Romney is accusing Obama’s ads of lying. If so, saying they are lies is not enough. What are the lies or shut the hell up. I know from fact that Romney’s ads are lies.
Obama’s record speaks for it self and 8.2% unemployment is enough for me to cast my vote for him and trust in his ability to fix the economy, etc, considering where we were when Obama took office. Romney is a chance I am not willing to take.

Ah.........Desperation number 5.

What a lovely fragrance you are giving off.

ROMNEY IS A SERIAL LIAR.

2). ObamaCare Costs Jobs

Every single statement is True.

Obama did say the stimulus would keep UE below 8%
Obamacare and the Fear of it has already cost us Jobs.
Obama Began Apologizing for America as a Candidate in Europe.
Obamacare will inevitably turn some Decisions over to Bureaucrats. They will decide what to cover, what Treatments you can have, all sorts of BS
Obama is Significantly Cutting Back on the Military. The Cuts to the navy alone are Huge.

8.2% is enough for you to cast your vote for Obama? Then all I can say is you must be extremely Young. 8.2% is High sweet heart. When it was 5.4% and we were Creating 300 Jobs a Month in 2004, Then Senate Candidate Obama called it extremely Weak Economic Growth and a dismal Jobs Outlook and Bashed Bush for it.

so naive.

Last edited:
I didn't see anything that wasn't true. BTW. Didn't I see Lil Old Lady post that she was no longer supporting Obama because he gave amnesty to illegal aliens in order to pander for votes? A bit fickle it seems.

ROMNEY IS A SERIAL LIAR.

2). ObamaCare Costs Jobs

Romney is not lying. The LIAR is obamaturd.

Some people listen and don't hear, others read and don't comprehend. Facts don't lie, leaders accept responsibility for their actions, regardless of public opinion polls, which is something liberals still don't understand. Funny how the words and actions of a liberal never seem to stick.

So I take it LiloLady just posts a Bunch of BS lies of her own and runs? Is that her MO? Not Familiar Enough with her. lol

Last edited:
With the understanding that a lie is an untruth one tells knowingly and aware that it isn't the truth, I don't know that any of these qualify as "lies". Romney might just be wrong or mistaken on a few facts -- it happens, though when Democrats get shit wrong we don't get the petulant "you liar!" accusations -- and I don't know that #3 is even falsifiable. That said, I'd like to address one point here:

This could go either way. While it's not specifically true Obama promised, or guaranteed, unemployment would stay below 8% if the stimulus passed, he did try and insinuate that it would stave off the rising unemployment rate if it passed while not fully committing to it. One of the projections used to rationalize the stimulus was about the positive effects on the unemployment rate...that it would stay around 8%. Lowering unemployment was a selling point for the stimulus, and Obama would surely be taking credit had his projection turned out to be right. But since it turned out to be oh so very wrong, it's important to keep nuance in mind, right?

Forum List

Back