What will the spin be on November 7?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

There's no way to keep track of all the threads and posts by partisan Democrats and Republicans predicting and/or assuming "their guy" is going to win on November 6. I've been looking forward with great eagerness to the inevitable crow-eating as a result.

Then it hit me - very few of the partisans will have the class to eat crow. They'll do what they ALWAYS do, spin, divert, deny and distort. Bummer, that was gonna be fun!

So I thought I would start a list of the "reasons" those people will give for being so wrong, party affiliation irrelevant, of course. Why not start now?

"I would have been right, we would have won, except for the fact that..."

1. ...we didn't run hard enough to the left/right.
2. ...the press was against us.
3. ...we didn't get our message out.
4. ...the other guys lied about us.
5. ...the other guys cheated with the voting.
6. ...we didn't raise enough cash.
7. ...the other guys lied about the economy.
8. ...the other guys lied about Obamacare.
9. ...my guy ran a terrible campaign, even against a weak opponent.
10. ..Americans are stupid.

That's a good start. Any others?

Last edited:
You want a answer here it is whoever wins will have done so because they ran a better campaign and did a better job of convincing the people their policies were the right ones for the country.

You want a answer here it is whoever wins will have done so because they ran a better campaign and did a better job of convincing the people their policies were the right ones for the country.

Um, that wasn't the question.

No it wasn't but it was a honest answer I know those throw a lot people on political message boards off but some of us can give them.

No it wasn't but it was a honest answer I know those throw a lot people on political message boards off but some of us can give them.

Not answering a question is an example of honesty? Okay, why not.

Maybe that's what the partisans will do on November 7. They'll provide answers, but to other questions.

NOW I get it! That's number 11!

No spin will come from me. I will congradulate the left if they win just like I did when Obamacare was upheld. I wont like it but life will go on.

I plan on making shit up every other day.

Personnally I just don't want obama in the WH. I'm also not that keen on Mitt.

either way, I will not take the high road, cuz the low road is a lot more fun.

Maybe that's what the partisans will do on November 7. They'll provide answers, but to other questions.

Did it ever occur to you there are those of us who aren't going to spin the election results? Might I add I get the feeling you won't be in that group.

Did it ever occur to you there are those of us who aren't going to spin the election results? Might I add I get the feeling you won't be in that group.

I wonder what I've ever written that would give you that idea.

There's no way to keep track of all the threads and posts by partisan Democrats and Republicans predicting and/or assuming "their guy" is going to win on November 6. I've been looking forward with great eagerness to the inevitable crow-eating as a result.

Then it hit me - very few of the partisans will have the class to eat crow. They'll do what they ALWAYS do, spin, divert, deny and distort. Bummer, that was gonna be fun!

So I thought I would start a list of the "reasons" those people will give for being so wrong, party affiliation irrelevant, of course. Why not start now?

A Combination of Racism and Americans don't know what's good for them.

Oh crap, yeah, missed that one especially.

Oh crap, yeah, missed that one especially.

Number 10 should cover that one...

I'm a traditionlist. We was robbed!

I'm a traditionlist. We was robbed!

:clap2:

Simple for me. I made a bet. If the President wins re-election, America loses. Also, I lose a bet.

The loss of the bet would require me to quit the Board.

God forbid the idiot in chief wins again, I will be so disheartened that I won't mind leaving.

If The ONE loses, America wins and there is no USMB consequence to the other party since he is already gone. I'm fine with that.

Forum List

Back