Romney: "I was completely wrong about the 47% comment.."

I just watched it on TV. Mitt Romney told Sean Hannity he was completely wrong about the 47%. "Completely wrong" the very words he used.

How will the right wing spin that now?

Lying to his donors now, eh? Hmmmm..

Don't worry. Republicans know Mitt doesn't mean it. They lie all the time. It's expected. It would make news if they didn't.

I miss the days when I could neg your stupid ass everyday.

It's got to be rough for Republicans. When Romney talked about how awful half the country is and the Republicans defended him. Even people on this board defended him. Now he says he was "completely wrong". Guess you're going to defend that. Santorum was right.

So,

how does one figure out if Romney was lying then, or if he's lying now?

I love it when Republicans do this, they make some thoroughly stupid and repugnant statement, that happens to be right out of the heart and soul of the far right's looney belief system,

then, just about the time they've gotten all the 'nuts on the planet to give them a big hooray and amen,

they cave in, roll over, tuck tail and totally repudiate the whole thing.

He didnt lie either time.....He said for people on government assistance, they're probably gonna vote for Obama. Are you actually arguing this?

Yes, I would argue that. Do you really think people on government assistance only vote D?

Why shouldn't they? Romney doesn't want them.

So,

I love it when Republicans do this, they make some thoroughly stupid and repugnant statement, that happens to be right out of the heart and soul of the far right's looney belief system,

then, just about the time they've gotten all the 'nuts on the planet to give them a big hooray and amen,

He didnt lie either time.....He said for people on government assistance, they're probably gonna vote for Obama. Are you actually arguing this?

You stupid little fuck. He said he doesn't care about those people who are having a hard time, you lying little prick.

So,

You stupid little fuck. He said he doesn't care about those people who are having a hard time, you lying little prick.

Sure he doesn't.

And Obama does not either. He didn't bother to show up on Wed.

Romney does not need the money...he's doing it because he's an ego maniac.

Riiiiiigggggghhhhhtttttt..

You're the prick...Suck.

So,

Since that's not what he said, you either can't read, can't listen, or can't tell the truth.

Which is it?

So,

Since that's not what he said, you either can't read, can't listen, or can't tell the truth.

Which is it?

Since you don't seem to realize that is last weeks news you're either stupid or ignorant.

Which is it?

I just watched it on TV. Mitt Romney told Sean Hannity he was completely wrong about the 47%. "Completely wrong" the very words he used.

How will the right wing spin that now?

Dean you seem to listen to a lot of these talking head shows......do you do anything but go to work and get home and turn on the tube?.....quit thinking about fucking Republicans all day long......did you know there are humans out there called GIRLS?......you should try going out and meet one.....maybe get a little.....you need to......your to fucking tense....

Republicans will see this country fail before they see a black man succeed as president.

Dean.....serious questions here......am i allowed to be against SOMETHING that Obama wants to do without people like you saying its just because he is black that im against it?........should he be allowed to do whatever he wants....just because he is black?......if you disagreed with a major policy of his.....would you even say anything?......or are you afraid someone like yourself is going to call you a bigot....

Romney was wrong. The number is more like 44%, not 47%.

The degree of naivity in this country is mind boggling. The rich assed Republicans have made out like bandits from the Reagan/Bushes tax cuts and massive debt and now with tax rates the lowest they've been in four decades all you can hear from them is begging for more tax cuts. Corporations and the wealthy already control America...now they want to own it. There is no middle class any longer:

exhibit_chart1_265x250.gif

4453203830_fae4c48ecd.jpg

“Clearly in a campaign with hundreds if not thousands of speeches and question-and-answer sessions, now and then you say something [that] doesn’t come out right," the Republican presidential nominee said on Fox News. "In this case, I said something that’s just completely wrong."

Nonsense.

Romney meant every word, he knew exactly what he was saying.

His frustrated whining about the 47 Percent ‘too lazy’ to vote for him was clear and obvious.

Trying to mitigate the 47 Percent speech is as insulting to the American people as the original comments, if not more so.

“Clearly in a campaign with hundreds if not thousands of speeches and question-and-answer sessions, now and then you say something [that] doesn’t come out right," the Republican presidential nominee said on Fox News. "In this case, I said something that’s just completely wrong."

Nonsense.

His frustrated whining about the 47 Percent ‘too lazy’ to vote for him was clear and obvious.

Trying to mitigate the 47 Percent speech is as insulting to the American people as the original comments, if not more so.

Romney tried to twist his statement to those who do not pay taxes will not vote for someone who offers to cut taxes. That is logical
It is when he went on and said that they only wanted government handouts, wanted everything free and were irresponsible . That is offensive

Nonsense.

Romney tried to twist his statement to those who do not pay taxes will not vote for someone who offers to cut taxes. That is logical
It is when he went on and said that they only wanted government handouts, wanted everything free and were irresponsible . That is offensive

The fact you Democrats & Moochers are still whining about this, proves Romney spoke the truth. The Takers are beginning to outnumber the Producers. It is the sad reality.

Forum List

Back