Romney gets owned by Gay

ducks102

Feb 9, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e59egz0el7c]Mitt Romney Sits Down For a Chat With a Gay Veteran - YouTube[/ame]

This is just pure comedy, how he comes in looking for the verteran vote.

Everyone seemed pretty cordial. Don't see the "getting owned" part.

The gay vet needs to explain why he is a liar. He lied on his entrance paperwork into the military.

A vet like me with more time in the military can tell him to shut the fuck up for Romney.

Probably where the guy asks Romney where the Constitution says a marriage is between a man and a woman.

I don't believe marriage is mentioned at all in the constitution. Could be between a women and a duck by that logic. I'm fine with gay marriage. Don't understand the big deal.

Probably where the guy asks Romney where the Constitution says a marriage is between a man and a woman.

I don't believe marriage is mentioned at all in the constitution. Could be between a women and a duck by that logic. I'm fine with gay marriage. Don't understand the big deal.

I don't think the government should be involved in marriage at all...

Romney should've told him that sure he didn't serve in the military, but the majority of military and their leaders supported the gay ban for unit cohesion reasons.

Just because Obamination forced his beliefs on the military doesn't remove the FACT that majority of the military for decades approved the policy.

Forum List

Back