Romney, a liar or a felon?

Independents think Obama is a Liar too.

You are Delusional
No, just wingnuts who listen to FOX/Rush/Sean.

And you will continue to vote against your personal self interest, and your family's.

Do you think it's in my family's interest to vote for a larger govt that wants more of my family's money?
I don't know about your family. I was talking about Charles_Main's family.

He chose to share.

Neither, he is a politician. End of discussion as far as I am concerned.

"How do you tell if a politician is lying, his lips are moving"

Plannin on killin some craka's soon, are ya?

Might want to rethink that notion. We don't outlaw guns in the rest of the country.
nah, gonna use cameras..you see when you racist scum try and stop 5 million americans from voting, we will document it, and from that point on things will change

you do admit you can only win if you cheat, right?
Actually, we are going to use Justice Department lawyers, at polling places.

The Obama justice department? LMAO. They're probably too busy stuffing ballots into trunks and busing the homeless to various polls to follow that Chicago way as led by Obama.

:lol::lol:

oh god how funny, the ONLY way the conz can EVER win is if they prevent millions of us from voting

dont try it, you wont like the results

Might want to rethink that notion. We don't outlaw guns in the rest of the country.
nah, gonna use cameras..you see when you racist scum try and stop 5 million americans from voting, we will document it, and from that point on things will change

You mean like this guy? I've never cheated in My life. I never will have to.

new-black-panthers1.jpg

Obama really has no low he won't venture into.

Desperation to stay off the issues is rampant.

CampaignUSA 2012: Obama Campaign Suggests Romney Either Liar or Felon, Much More! | The Nation

Why is the Rightwing so against the vetting of Bishop Romney?

We have no problem with candidates being vetted. We still think Obama should be. Not like they did in 2008.

Of course, vetting and making crap up are two totally different things.

You mean like this guy? I've never cheated in My life. I never will have to.

new-black-panthers1.jpg
2 guys start a club, and Sean Hannity wets his pants.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

You'd think this turns off any fence sitters and I wonder if he doesn't just want to whip his "base" up into a frenzy. How it helps him idk but his purposeful dismantling of our economic system is obvious. Good luck out there cons especially Wednesday morning in November
I don't think these Democrats are rational at all. I've watched them like never before destroy us since 06 Congress took power in 07.
Who said sue? Good idea

Democrats did invent the trillion dollar deficit.

wow, you still havent got a single fact correct, how do you do that :lol::lol:

CampaignUSA 2012: Obama Campaign Suggests Romney Either Liar or Felon, Much More! | The Nation

We have no problem with candidates being vetted. We still think Obama should be. Not like they did in 2008.

If they are making it up, the why isn't Bishop Romney jumping at the chance to prove they are liars?

You wingnuts just don't do common sense, do you? :lol:

defending a guy who made his money killing old ladies pensions

the country is broken really really bad

He is a lair.

he said one thing on an SEC document and testified under oath to something different that his SEC filing.

so he is a lair and MAY be felon

Bain has released a full statement saying that "THEY" did not keep up to date with their SEC fillings and that it is "THEIR MISTAKE"

It does not surprise me that you are so shallow that the facts stated above will be ignored by you.

If Mittens owned 100% of Bain at the time (he did), then who is "they"?

Use your brain, but take your time.

Romney doesn't own Bain now and the statement was released now by Bain, by the 9th largest financial contributor to the democratic party.

Bain has released a full statement saying that "THEY" did not keep up to date with their SEC fillings and that it is "THEIR MISTAKE"

It does not surprise me that you are so shallow that the facts stated above will be ignored by you.

If Mittens owned 100% of Bain at the time (he did), then who is "they"?

Use your brain, but take your time.

Romney doesn't own Bain now and the statement was released now by Bain, by the 9th largest financial contributor to the democratic party.
Romney owned 100% of Bain until 2003, and was listed as CEO.

That makes him a felon or a liar.

This is not going to turn out well for Reversible Mittens!

If they are making it up, the why isn't Bishop Romney jumping at the chance to prove they are liars?

because countless media websites already have.

Heck, even the Washington Post, which the Administration has been sourcing has claimed the administration has lied on the issue.

It really is so sad to see you so scared to run on Obama's record. If what he has done is so great for America, why not run on it? Why do you have to make crap up?

*bump*

Hey Grampa, ya old bitch: why won't you answer?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

There is a huge difference between vetting and lying.

Let me demonstrate, I'm going to pos rep you........now that is a lie. See how this works?

Ps. Enjoy the neg

Heck, even the Washington Post, which the Administration has been sourcing has claimed the administration has lied on the issue.

It really is so sad to see you so scared to run on Obama's record. If what he has done is so great for America, why not run on it? Why do you have to make crap up?

You're a liar.

And you are becoming increasingly more irrelevant to intelligent discussion on this board.

Back up your bullshit.

Obama may be immune to court action, but his campaign staff sure isn't.

This is outright slander and libel. If they had the nads, they'd file a law suit against the campaign on this. It is an OUTRIGHT lie being told, with deliberate malice.

Can't be slander or libel if it is true.

In 2002, facing a ballot challenge from Democrats — who contended he had moved his residence to Utah — Romney testified before the state Ballot Law Commission as a gubernatorial candidate that “there were a number of social trips and business trips that brought [him] back to Massachusetts, board meetings” while he was running the Olympics.

Romney said he remained on the boards of several companies, including the Lifelike Co., in which Bain Capital held a stake until 2001. The Huffington Post and MSNBC also carried reports Thursday night about Romney’s membership on the Lifelike board.

Barack Obama campaign accuses Mitt Romney of lying about Bain tenure based on Globe report - Politics - The Boston Globe

In his first year as governor of Massachusetts, in 2003, Romney disclosed to the State Ethics Commission that he still owned 100 percent of Bain Capital in 2002. Romney’s state financial disclosure forms indicate he earned at least $100,000 as a Bain “executive” in 2001 and 2002, separate from investment earnings.

None of that proves anything. In fact, if you go deeper into it, the Elections Board held that Romney was NOT involved in the day-to-day operations. Being on the Board or holding the stock doesn't make him guilty of ANYTHING.

You're a liar.

And you are becoming increasingly more irrelevant to intelligent discussion on this board.

Back up your bullshit.

You should back up your bullshit. It has already been shown that the Obama campaign is lying their collective asses off on this issue. Hell, this issue in a previous election was already decided by the courts.

Forum List

Back