Romney, a liar or a felon?

They can read the writing on the walls.

As the summer winds down and they get ready for convention, they are hosed.

The economy isn't going to improve and Obama is going to get Shellacked in November.

It is unfortunate that the few nanograms of integrity they have will now go away as they desperately try to save the chosen one from a near certain fate.

:lol::lol:

oh god how funny, the ONLY way the conz can EVER win is if they prevent millions of us from voting

dont try it, you wont like the results
Plannin on killin some craka's soon, are ya?

Might want to rethink that notion. We don't outlaw guns in the rest of the country.

Obama may be immune to court action, but his campaign staff sure isn't.

This is outright slander and libel. If they had the nads, they'd file a law suit against the campaign on this. It is an OUTRIGHT lie being told, with deliberate malice.

It isn't going to sway anyone who will vote for him anyway (like me...against Obama).

What it will do is continue to turn off the independents and that is what he is doing. Obama is so toast.
Latest Pew Research poll has Obama 49% - Bishop Romney 42% on this question:

Who do you trust to improve the economy?

So, now President Obama (praise be unto Him!) is even winning the economic argument! :)

He's still losing the indes...that's all that matters.

You'd think this turns off any fence sitters and I wonder if he doesn't just want to whip his "base" up into a frenzy. How it helps him idk but his purposeful dismantling of our economic system is obvious. Good luck out there cons especially Wednesday morning in November
I don't think these Democrats are rational at all. I've watched them like never before destroy us since 06 Congress took power in 07.
Who said sue? Good idea

obama may be immune to court action, but his campaign staff sure isn't.

This is outright slander and libel. If they had the nads, they'd file a law suit against the campaign on this. It is an outright lie being told, with deliberate malice.

it isn't going to sway anyone who will vote for him anyway (like me...against obama).

What it will do is continue to turn off the independents and that is what he is doing. Obama is so toast.
latest pew research poll has obama 49% - bishop romney 42% on this question:

who do you trust to improve the economy?

so, now president obama (praise be unto him!) is even winning the economic argument! :)

Oh My God

Last edited:
They can read the writing on the walls.

As the summer winds down and they get ready for convention, they are hosed.

The economy isn't going to improve and Obama is going to get Shellacked in November.

It is unfortunate that the few nanograms of integrity they have will now go away as they desperately try to save the chosen one from a near certain fate.

oh god how funny, the ONLY way the conz can EVER win is if they prevent millions of us from voting

Might want to rethink that notion. We don't outlaw guns in the rest of the country.
nah, gonna use cameras..you see when you racist scum try and stop 5 million americans from voting, we will document it, and from that point on things will change

you do admit you can only win if you cheat, right?

You'd think this turns off any fence sitters and I wonder if he doesn't just want to whip his "base" up into a frenzy. How it helps him idk but his purposeful dismantling of our economic system is obvious. Good luck out there cons especially Wednesday morning in November
I don't think these Democrats are rational at all. I've watched them like never before destroy us since 06 Congress took power in 07.
Who said sue? Good idea

Democrats did invent the trillion dollar deficit.

Bishop Romney may be guilty of voter fraud.

Bishop Romney may also be guilty of a lot more than that: he turned over 23 years of tax returns to the McCain campaign, and they promptly removed him from the VP list.

he likely is guilty of this and many other things

but, wont matter, the right simply hates Obama for being Black, so they will vote for Willard even if he goes on live, network tv and shoots babies in the head with a handgun...

they will still race to the polls to vote for him, it is why they are enemies of my country

I think, #1, they hate him for being a Democrat.

It's amazingly hypocritical for them to continue to scream that President Obama (praise be unto Him!) wasn't vetted, yet they do not want Bishop Romney to disclose anything about his past business dealings or his religion.

I will say one thing, I wasnt aware how many rabid, deeply disturbed racists there were left in this country until Obama was elected...

It is good they are out in the open now and can be dealt with accordingly...the best way to deal with you children is to expose you, show you to the rest of the country and world, and things will get better from there

You are the minority...remember that

It isn't going to sway anyone who will vote for him anyway (like me...against Obama).

Latest Pew Research poll has Obama 49% - Bishop Romney 42% on this question:

Who do you trust to improve the economy?

So, now President Obama (praise be unto Him!) is even winning the economic argument! :)

He's still losing the indes...that's all that matters.
You're wrong.

Bishop Romney may be guilty of voter fraud.

Bishop Romney may also be guilty of a lot more than that: he turned over 23 years of tax returns to the McCain campaign, and they promptly removed him from the VP list.

he likely is guilty of this and many other things

but, wont matter, the right simply hates Obama for being Black, so they will vote for Willard even if he goes on live, network tv and shoots babies in the head with a handgun...

they will still race to the polls to vote for him, it is why they are enemies of my country

I think, #1, they hate him for being a Democrat.

It's amazingly hypocritical for them to continue to scream that President Obama (praise be unto Him!) wasn't vetted, yet they do not want Bishop Romney to disclose anything about his past business dealings or his religion.

yes and no, they would hate any dem cuz they are told to, they dont know why but yes they would

but death threats on the prez are 400% higher than ever in history, that and about 2000 other examples prove this is mostly about the color of his skin

He is a lair.

he said one thing on an SEC document and testified under oath to something different that his SEC filing.

so he is a lair and MAY be felon

Bain has released a full statement saying that "THEY" did not keep up to date with their SEC fillings and that it is "THEIR MISTAKE"

It does not surprise me that you are so shallow that the facts stated above will be ignored by you.

it isn't going to sway anyone who will vote for him anyway (like me...against obama).

latest pew research poll has obama 49% - bishop romney 42% on this question:

who do you trust to improve the economy?

so, now president obama (praise be unto him!) is even winning the economic argument! :)

Oh My God

You'd better pray! :lol:

From today:

Obama holds ‘significant lead’ over Romney in new national poll

You can spend all day and another dozen threads on this nonsense but it has already been debunked. Romney has done nothing wrong and this is just an attempt by the Obama campaign to deflect from Obama's dismal failure.

Keep on trying though. The rest of us will continue to notice that ObamaTax is a liberty stealing nightmare that does nothing but increase the cost and lower the quality of healthcare.

We will still notice that the Obama justice department is a criminal enterprise that refuses to carry out the laws duly passed by the United States Congress and participated in the murder of a federal agent by supplying drug dealers with high powered weapons.

We will also notice that Obama plays at dictator by decreeing amnesty for illegal aliens by executive order and by gutting the welfare laws in order to buy votes.

Smearing Romney falsely will not take away the fact that Obama's energy policies have hamstrung the nation's ability to produce jobs while trying to convince the American public that at $3.50 per gallon, gas is cheap.

Keep trying. The failure that is Obama is still there.

And some gravy:

Without GOP Unemployment would be under 6%

vy4lj4.jpg

nah, gonna use cameras..you see when you racist scum try and stop 5 million americans from voting, we will document it, and from that point on things will change

you do admit you can only win if you cheat, right?
Actually, we are going to use Justice Department lawyers, at polling places.

He is a lair.

he said one thing on an SEC document and testified under oath to something different that his SEC filing.

so he is a lair and MAY be felon

Bain has released a full statement saying that "THEY" did not keep up to date with their SEC fillings and that it is "THEIR MISTAKE"

It does not surprise me that you are so shallow that the facts stated above will be ignored by you.

If Mittens owned 100% of Bain at the time (he did), then who is "they"?

Use your brain, but take your time.

Forum List

Back