MAGA Immigration Chart for Dummies

According to your chart trump did far better than obama

And biden’s open door policy was like a magnet to migrants
Wut? Obama had that Bush open door shit locked down... until Trump opened them up. Biden still trying to recover from Trump's magnet of illegals before covid.

The buried lie of omission....

"...with the exception of refugee admissions...."

Hey, I have an idea....Let's totally ignore the totally illegal border crashing, under the fraudulent guise of "refugee" for this one!

Yeeeeeahhhh, that's the ticket.

36A491A100000578-0-image-a-1_1469643163654.jpg
The Dems millions of Biden illegals can get the fuck OUT of OUR country. Asshole lying Dems can join them!

The buried lie of omission....

"...with the exception of refugee admissions...."

Hey, I have an idea....Let's totally ignore the totally illegal border crashing, under the fraudulent guise of "refugee" for this one!

Yeeeeeahhhh, that's the ticket.

36A491A100000578-0-image-a-1_1469643163654.jpg
“Trump's tenure underscores the limitations of affecting legal immigration levels through executive actions—even when undertaken by the most activist administration on immigration in the modern era.” ibid

And the same would happen under a second Trump regime.

Only Congress has the authority and ability to enact meaningful, significant immigration reform – and only Congressional Republicans are keeping that reform from happening.

Nope, but I'm also not forgetting that about 97% aren't qualified. Being coached by NGOs and cartels doesn't change that.

Where can I confirm that NGO's and cartels are, indeed, "coaching" the immigrants. got a link perhaps?

Where can I confirm that NGO's and cartels are, indeed, "coaching" the immigrants. got a link perhaps?

Nonprofits and NGOs are not only supporting illegal immigrants with food and shelter when they arrive at the border; they are funding and guiding their migrations from far away in Latin America. We’re talking debit cards, maps, legal counsel, pamphlets to guide them on what to say to Border Patrol agents, etc. These organizations are using tax dollars and tax-exempt status to fund the operation. It’s a mass invasion of America, literally funded by our own tax dollars. Stranger than fiction, indeed.

I sniffed out your lie, fucking liar.

Suck on it.

The only thing you sniffed were your own farts.

You seem to forget that refugee claimaints are legally in the USA. In fact, they have to be standing on US soil to make a refugee claim. Ignorant and gullible fools such as yourself continue to call anyone who is a refugee claimant an "illegal" which is the REAL lie here.

You've been brainwashed into hating on poor and desperate people. Shame on you. The richest nation on earth abusing the most desperate people on earth. You have over 11 million jobs you can't fill. Pull you head out of your ass and stop believe right wing liars.

It long past time right wing Americans started living in the real world and leave behind the fantasy land that right wing media has painted for you. The USA is responsible for the economic mess in Central America right now, and you refuse to take responsibility for shipping gangs and guns to these countries.

Trump pulled funding to fight the gangs, driving more people to the Southern Border, so he'd have an excuse to build the wall.

Looks like I finally found a chart to explain the immigration problem to me in a language I understand - hogwash. Trump did nothing to stave off immigration in this country until he let COVID run rampant. See study below the very clearly labeled chart.

View attachment 883390

But as the Trump tenure nears its end, analysis of immigration data shows that, despite public perception to the contrary, the administration’s policies have not led to a marked drop in the number of permanent immigrants, temporary foreign workers, international students, and those receiving asylum in the United States—at least not yet. In other words, with the exception of refugee admissions, there has not been a dramatic, across-the-board “Trump effect” attributable either to the administration’s policies or rhetoric on immigration levels.

Instead, the most significant drop in U.S. immigration during the president’s term came from COVID-19. As the pandemic affected migration globally, permanent and temporary immigration to the United States reached a record low in fiscal year (FY) 2020, a trend that could continue into FY 2021. The number of immigrant visas issued abroad in FY 2020 dipped 45 percent from a year earlier, and the number of temporary (nonimmigrant) visas issued decreased 54 percent. However, without the public-health crisis, it seems unlikely that immigrant and nonimmigrant visa issuance would have fallen this low. And while Trump acted to limit mobility in response to the coronavirus outbreak, trends suggest that immigration was dropping in advance of his proclamations.

:abgg2q.jpg: Wow, you really got us a good one.

Hey people, I'd like to direct you to the OPs title that reads "chart for dummies."

Ironically, the OP is the dummy. Why do I feel the need to link the definition for apprehension? I trust even a leftist can manage that.

According to the OP, if there are no apprehensions that means nobody tried to come across the border. OMG, the chart is for dummies.

"Chart for dummies." he says. Wow OP, your research really paid off.

:abgg2q.jpg:

It's left-speak. According to the OP, if nobody is arrested for shop-lifting (e.g. California) then there is no shop-lifting.

Beyond the OP's level of understanding, apprehensions is only one part of the equation. You have to know how many attempts, for starts. And fucking-A, we know the number of SUCCESSFUL CROSSINGS on Biden's watch is unheard of, at least since the 80s. Afterall, he verbally invited them.

:abgg2q.jpg: Wow, you really got us a good one.

Hey people, I'd like to direct you to the OPs title that reads "chart for dummies."

Ironically, the OP is the dummy. Why do I feel the need to link the definition for apprehension? I trust even a leftist can manage that.

According to the OP, if there are no apprehensions that means nobody tried to come across the border. OMG, the chart is for dummies.

"Chart for dummies." he says. Wow OP, your research really paid off.

:abgg2q.jpg:

It's left-speak. According to the OP, if nobody is arrested for shop-lifting (e.g. California) then there is no shop-lifting.

Beyond the OP's level of understanding, apprehensions is only one part of the equation. You have to know how many attempts, for starts. And fucking-A, we know the number of SUCCESSFUL CROSSINGS on Biden's watch is unheard of, at least since the 80s. Afterall, he verbally invited them.
Well then Biden is catching the most! Either Biden or Obama was the best at it. Because one is lower than Trump and one slightly higher. Pick your poison dumbass.

Wut? Obama had that Bush open door shit locked down... until Trump opened them up. Biden still trying to recover from Trump's magnet of illegals before covid.
We are not looking at the same chart

Obama apprehended fewer migrants than bush or trump

Well then Biden is catching the most! Either Biden or Obama was the best at it. Because one is lower than Trump and one slightly higher. Pick your poison dumbass.
You’re using twisted logic, and your attempt is even fucked up.

Per the chart, Bush had the most apprehensions, followed by Biden. Again dumb fuck, you have to know how many attempts, for starts.

Trump’s 2019 saw twice the apprehensions as Obama’s last year. So what? How many attempts, and there’s a lot more data necessary to make judgment. And even if you had a point, which you don’t, I can’t remember the last time, if ever; your Demonicrats wouldn’t allow Trump to make real changes, and somehow as a leftist, you don't hold congress to any accountability. So funny too, you guys whine about dictators, but you act like presidents are.

And fuck, you can't/couldn't even define what an apprehension is. Even if you found that definition, scratch your head on this one........what defines an apprehension to our govt. for their likely flawed, inaccurate and/or even erroneous data?

So what I’m trying to say is, you’re full of shit dude, your special chart has little meaning, and doesn’t demonstrate what you had hoped for. But remember, “chart for dummies”.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back