Rolling Thunder Welcomed President Trump

Rolling Thunder, Inc. members are posers. Even most of the ones who do own Harleys are not considered bikers in the biker community. Riding a Harley in a parade a few times a year and wearing a leather vest with patches all over it does not make a guy a biker. It makes him a poser.

hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1.jpg

Rolling Thunder, Inc. members are posers. Even most of the ones who do own Harleys are not considered bikers in the biker community. Riding a Harley in a parade a few times a year and wearing a leather vest with patches all over it does not make a guy a biker. It makes him a poser.
What a stupid argument you're making. Unless they belong to Hells Angels they aren't a biker? Is that your definition?

One who rides a motorcycle is a biker, not a poser. It matters not how often.

Every 2-4 years you vote for democrats. Does that make you a voter? By your definition, that makes you a loser.
I stipulated the "biker community". People who park their Harley in a garage and only take it out once in awhile are Harley enthusiast, not bikers. Bikers live in a culture and adhere to specific codes and lifestyles that include more than just occasionally riding a motorcycle.

"President Trump"

lol

Fortunately there’ll be no ‘president’ Trump.

After the Obama victories (X2), I had serious doubts regarding the lack of intelligence of the American majority. You're a prime example of people of the ill-informed ilk.
If Hillary is indeed selected, it will definitely cement my beliefs that America has indeed become the dumbest fucking nation on earth.
Thanks
Well then, you are welcome to leave at any time.

Forum List

Back