Rolling Thunder Welcomed President Trump

"President Trump"

lol

Fortunately there’ll be no ‘president’ Trump.

After the Obama victories (X2), I had serious doubts regarding the lack of intelligence of the American majority. You're a prime example of people of the ill-informed ilk.
If Hillary is indeed selected, it will definitely cement my beliefs that America has indeed become the dumbest fucking nation on earth.
Thanks

"President Trump"

lol

Fortunately there’ll be no ‘president’ Trump.

After the Obama victories (X2), I had serious doubts regarding the lack of intelligence of the American majority. You're a prime example of people of the ill-informed ilk.
If Hillary is indeed selected, it will definitely cement my beliefs that America has indeed become the dumbest fucking nation on earth.
Thanks

Jones won't respond so I'll help him out, your comment is a composition fallacy and possibly a red herring

I had run ins with these rolling thunder shitstains at an anti Iraq war rally in D.C. Trash like this gives the good viet vets a bad name. They were taking peace signs away from college girls and throwing them on the ground but the cowards wouldn`t fuck with me and my friends. Fat bearded biker trash! Some of them brought their fat bearded trashy looking wives with them too. 40 years after the fact and they still howl about Jane Fonda but not LBJ or Nixon. Morons.

I had run ins with these rolling thunder shitstains at an anti Iraq war rally in D.C.

Well, that's a crock of shit. If you had a "run in" with us, today you wouldn't have any fucking teeth.

Next ?
Were you with the group who elbowed the nuns off the sidewalk? In your defense, the nuns weren`t dressed in traditional nun garb so it was just a bunch of old ladies you bullied.

Were you with the group who elbowed the nuns off the sidewalk? In your defense, the nuns weren`t dressed in traditional nun garb so it was just a bunch of old ladies you bullied.

Nope, sorry. Wasn't us.
Not quite sure who you encountered at an anti-Iraq/peace rally (I can image the boatload of stupidity that rolls in for one of those) - but I can assure you, the people I associate myself with are not hostile, violent, Muslim loving, women hating Liberal types, like you and your ilk.

I had run ins with these rolling thunder shitstains at an anti Iraq war rally in D.C.

Well, that's a crock of shit. If you had a "run in" with us, today you wouldn't have any fucking teeth.

Next ?
Rolling Thunder, Inc. are the biggest organized group of stolen valor fake bikers anywhere. They wear costumes that make them appear to be biker vets, but membership does not require them to be veterans or bikers.

Rolling Thunder, Inc. are the biggest organized group of stolen valor fake bikers anywhere. They wear costumes that make them appear to be biker vets, but membership does not require them to be veterans or bikers
Membership in the NRA doesn't required you to own a gun either.

Rolling Thunder, Inc. are the biggest organized group of stolen valor fake bikers anywhere. They wear costumes that make them appear to be biker vets, but membership does not require them to be veterans or bikers
Membership in the NRA doesn't required you to own a gun either.
Rolling Thunder, Inc. members are posers. Even most of the ones who do own Harleys are not considered bikers in the biker community. Riding a Harley in a parade a few times a year and wearing a leather vest with patches all over it does not make a guy a biker. It makes him a poser.

Rolling Thunder, Inc. members are posers. Even most of the ones who do own Harleys are not considered bikers in the biker community. Riding a Harley in a parade a few times a year and wearing a leather vest with patches all over it does not make a guy a biker. It makes him a poser.
In a world where you can have a penis and be woman, who cares?

Next ?
Rolling Thunder, Inc. are the biggest organized group of stolen valor fake bikers anywhere. They wear costumes that make them appear to be biker vets, but membership does not require them to be veterans or bikers.

Im not a member
I have participated in the ride a couple times
Lots of idiots warmongers and chicken hawks, that's for sure, but that's the case anywhere
Look at the democrats for example

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a stupid argument you're making. Unless they belong to Hells Angels they aren't a biker? Is that your definition?

One who rides a motorcycle is a biker, not a poser. It matters not how often.

Every 2-4 years you vote for democrats. Does that make you a voter? By your definition, that makes you a loser.

Forum List

Back