Roe v. Wade will be overturned soon, and then abortion will be outlawed in most states...

If it's murder Roe would have been turned over long ago. Medical ethics says personhood beings when the brain stem starts to develop at around 20 weeks. You have no data, no reference, that supports the point of view of abortion is murder. You just casually throw that around to hurt your opponent. Yes women have morals.

It's state sanctioned homicide. But legality is not and should never be relied on as a moral or ethical compass. Everything Hitler did to the Jews was "legal".
"Everything Hitler did to the Jews was "legal"."

WTF?? Show the German law that made gassing Jews legal....

Hitler was the Fuhrer and the highest authority in Germany. His word was the "law" you tard.
Despite Hitler being a dictator, they had laws, ya moron. There was no specific law to kill Jews. Hitler merely ordered it and Nazis complied.

Some of whom were executed following the war

HITLER. WAS. THE. LAW. YOU. FUCKING. IDIOT.

Dictators don't need legislation to enact their policies, that's why they are dictators. I swear you have the IQ of a fucking potato.
He was not the law, you moron. He had the ability, thanks to the Enabling Act, to pass laws. And yes, Germany had laws. Just not the one you're idiotically claiming.

If it's murder Roe would have been turned over long ago. Medical ethics says personhood beings when the brain stem starts to develop at around 20 weeks. You have no data, no reference, that supports the point of view of abortion is murder. You just casually throw that around to hurt your opponent. Yes women have morals.

It's state sanctioned homicide. But legality is not and should never be relied on as a moral or ethical compass. Everything Hitler did to the Jews was "legal".

Hitler was the Fuhrer and the highest authority in Germany. His word was the "law" you tard.
Despite Hitler being a dictator, they had laws, ya moron. There was no specific law to kill Jews. Hitler merely ordered it and Nazis complied.

I addressed this already. If it's not illegal, then it is legal.
Tell that to Nuremberg, who said it was illegal.

Dictators don't need legislation to enact their policies, that's why they are dictators. I swear you have the IQ of a fucking potato.
He was not the law, you moron. He had the ability, thanks to the Enabling Act, to pass laws. And yes, Germany had laws. Just not the one you're idiotically claiming.

Were the Gestapo and the SS actually reigned in by any law?

Their oversight was Hitler and they were carrying out his orders, so for years, they got away with violating the law. That ended when the war ended and the ones who were caught, met their fate in Nuremberg.

Their oversight was Hitler and they were carrying out his orders, so for years, they got away with violating the law. That ended when the war ended and the ones who were caught, met their fate in Nuremberg.

Nuremberg was based on international law, not german law. At the time german law didn't exist.

Nuremberg was based on international law, not german law. At the time german law didn't exist.
Utter delusion. Yes, Germany had laws. And yes, they existed before, during and after the war.

Utter delusion. Yes, Germany had laws. And yes, they existed before, during and after the war.

But were they used as the basis of the Nuremberg trials?

They weren't being tried for individual crimes, they were being tried for waging aggressive war, and crimes against humanity.

i might have read it wrong. you are pro abortion?

Yes.

my bad. so how are you pro abortion? forced genocide? cause only that could some one be pro abortion.
If you cannot support yourself and a child, cash payouts should be offered for abortion and/or sterilization.

so you wanna roll back the hyde amendment. interesting...would you want to force an abortion if a female didn't want one & has sveral children on the state's dime?

No, but any sort of assistance should be contingent on a tubal ligation.

don't believe in abortion?

then don't have one.

Don't believe in slavery? Don't own one.

This is how stupid you sound.

slavery/human trafficking is against the law. abortion isn't. would you imprison a female if she seeks or has had one?

As has already been stated - the LAW is not a moral compass. It was once legal to own slaves - that didn't make it fucking right now did it?

Here's a good article about why abortion isn't murder.

I didn't say it was murder now did I? I said "state sanctioned homicide". Learn the difference.

do you CONsider a medically unnecessary state mandated vaginal ultrasound probe b4 termination a state sanctioned rape?

Nope. Don't like it? Don't get an abortion. You lemmings wanted government involved in "health care", you got it.

Oh... it hasn't gone the way you planned? Tough shit. Deal with it.

potato.png

It’s hard to respect the pro-life movement. I want to. I really wish most people who claimed to be for life really were. Can you imagine if “pro-life” people were as passionate about people that are actually alive as they are the unborn? I NEVER hear anything from pro-life people about ways to improve life, just ways to make sure life happens.

I'm pro-life. I am against the death penalty. I am against our stupid wars. I want universal health care. More affordable access to day care. I support Sanders plans for college. I support a raise in the minimum wage. etc.

If I saw pro-life people get as upset over infant mortality rate, maybe I’d believe them. Or if I saw them fight to make sure pregnant women had access to health care. I’d even bite if I saw constant fights from that community to make sure every child had health care. But literally nothing after the baby is born. Or if it’s outside of a woman’s body. No big protests about the IVF embryos that are literally being thrown away. It’s an absolutely false moral high ground that just does not make a lick of sense to me. I have never heard someone in the pro life group say “Why do women have abortions? How can we make sure women don’t face those situations so they can embrace motherhood whether they were expecting it or not?”

You just did. I've done it quite a few times. Maybe you just aren't listening?

Instead all I hear is “baby killers! Dems! Liberals! Ripping apart babies you monsters!”

I suppose to be fair, that is what the media likes to cover.

No solutions. Just name calling from your soap box. Sigh. I’d love to have a conversation with someone pro life who can actually converse on the reasons behind women getting abortions without acting like they are morally better. I dare say we could find some solutions that way. When I say something like “Infants die in America way more often than any other developed society. Why can’t both sides talk about what we need do something about this?” I’d say 99% of the time I say something like this to someone “pro-life” they completely discount it, call me a murderer, or tell me I don’t have a right to talk about that because I accept a woman’s right to chose. Or a combination of all 3. They are incapable of realizing the issues are the same. They refuse to talk about things that actually matter to the babies life.

Murder is simply a legal term.

Awesome! I’m really glad to meet someone like you. The pro life notion feels genuine if you truly mean what you say.
How do you personally feel about the majority of your pro life companions? Do you see the same things I complained about? Or do you disagree with how people act on your side? If you are serious about your views, how do you find the pro choice movement treats the majority of you?

I feel like I found a unicorn

It’s hard to respect the pro-life movement. I want to. I really wish most people who claimed to be for life really were. Can you imagine if “pro-life” people were as passionate about people that are actually alive as they are the unborn? I NEVER hear anything from pro-life people about ways to improve life, just ways to make sure life happens.

I'm pro-life. I am against the death penalty. I am against our stupid wars. I want universal health care. More affordable access to day care. I support Sanders plans for college. I support a raise in the minimum wage. etc.

If I saw pro-life people get as upset over infant mortality rate, maybe I’d believe them. Or if I saw them fight to make sure pregnant women had access to health care. I’d even bite if I saw constant fights from that community to make sure every child had health care. But literally nothing after the baby is born. Or if it’s outside of a woman’s body. No big protests about the IVF embryos that are literally being thrown away. It’s an absolutely false moral high ground that just does not make a lick of sense to me. I have never heard someone in the pro life group say “Why do women have abortions? How can we make sure women don’t face those situations so they can embrace motherhood whether they were expecting it or not?”

You just did. I've done it quite a few times. Maybe you just aren't listening?

Instead all I hear is “baby killers! Dems! Liberals! Ripping apart babies you monsters!”

I suppose to be fair, that is what the media likes to cover.

No solutions. Just name calling from your soap box. Sigh. I’d love to have a conversation with someone pro life who can actually converse on the reasons behind women getting abortions without acting like they are morally better. I dare say we could find some solutions that way. When I say something like “Infants die in America way more often than any other developed society. Why can’t both sides talk about what we need do something about this?” I’d say 99% of the time I say something like this to someone “pro-life” they completely discount it, call me a murderer, or tell me I don’t have a right to talk about that because I accept a woman’s right to chose. Or a combination of all 3. They are incapable of realizing the issues are the same. They refuse to talk about things that actually matter to the babies life.

Murder is simply a legal term.

Awesome! I’m really glad to meet someone like you. The pro life notion feels genuine if you truly mean what you say.
How do you personally feel about the majority of your pro life companions? Do you see the same things I complained about? Or do you disagree with how people act on your side? If you are serious about your views, how do you find the pro choice movement treats the majority of you?

I feel like I found a unicorn

I can't speak about how "people act on my side" as there is no one action. Do I see a major hypocrisy in saying you are pro-life but then being against many things that could persuade a woman from aborting? absolutely and I've called those who do that out on it.

I don't understand it.

What else do "Pro Lifers" believe???

A:

1. that stars are the same size as fig leaves
2. that "soon" means more than 1800 years from now
3. that Jews are Chosen, the Pro Lifers are not, so Pro Lifers are "sub" to Jews, who largely support abortion
4. that if we off enough Muslims in the Middle East for whatever lies/reasons, FRAUD JESUS will float down from the clouds
5. during the Crusades, Christians died, Jews survived, and Christians cheered that, even though FRAUD JESUS did not end up floating down from the clouds, because apparently 1000 years was "TOO SOON"

They do push for further restrictions. Pushing for a ban would be premature unless they know they have enough backing and Roe actually has a chance of being overturned.

Why introduce the amendment when they know it won't pass? They aren't democrats after all....

Dude, it's been 50 years since Roe, what are they waiting for?

Guy, again, they've appointed 10 of the last 14 SCOTUS judges.. There's never been a time when SCOTUS has been majority Democrat etierh at the time of Roe (when 5 Nixon/Ike appointees voted for it) to today. GOP appointments have ALWAYS been the majority. And if Roe is as you say, some "jiggery-pokery" (which I don't disagree with) then there is no reason why they shouldn't have overturned it and sent it back to the states.

UNLESS

They know damned well it would be electoral rat poison to actually overturn Roe, but they know having it around keeps the stupid, inbred, misogynistic assholes voting against their own economic interests.

Mark my words, Justice Roberts will have a "Come To Jesus" moment and suddenly decide he loves Roe.

don't believe in abortion?

then don't have one.

Don't believe in slavery? Don't own one.

This is how stupid you sound.

slavery/human trafficking is against the law. abortion isn't. would you imprison a female if she seeks or has had one?

As has already been stated - the LAW is not a moral compass. It was once legal to own slaves - that didn't make it fucking right now did it?

answer the question.

would you imprison a female if she seeks or has had one?

Here's a good article about why abortion isn't murder.

I didn't say it was murder now did I? I said "state sanctioned homicide". Learn the difference.

do you CONsider a medically unnecessary state mandated vaginal ultrasound probe b4 termination a state sanctioned rape?

Nope. Don't like it? Don't get an abortion. You lemmings wanted government involved in "health care", you got it.

Oh... it hasn't gone the way you planned? Tough shit. Deal with it.

so you're saying that rape isn't against the law when the gov'ment does it. seems like you wouldn't mind a little gov'ment slavery in there too.

get ready for your coveted taxes to go up bigley then too.

i might have read it wrong. you are pro abortion?

Yes.

my bad. so how are you pro abortion? forced genocide? cause only that could some one be pro abortion.
If you cannot support yourself and a child, cash payouts should be offered for abortion and/or sterilization.

so you wanna roll back the hyde amendment. interesting...would you want to force an abortion if a female didn't want one & has sveral children on the state's dime?

No, but any sort of assistance should be contingent on a tubal ligation.

sounds a little big brotherish. how'z about snip snip for the daddies?

Forum List

Back