Roe v. Wade will be overturned soon, and then abortion will be outlawed in most states...

What the fuck is a "pro-abort"?

A supporter and promoter of abortion, part of the billion dollar abortion industrial complex. Planned genocide, NARAL (NAZI?), et al.
I reject any attempts to force me to pay taxes to perform abortions.
I figure...if liberals want to murder their own children....they can do it all they want....

The problem is so many of them are making money off of the enterprise.
Do you have any references to them making money off the enterprise?
Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Business Partners Admit Guilt in $7.8 Million Settlement – The Center for Medical Progress

CMP Asks Appeals Court to Remove Judge with Planned Parenthood Ties From Undercover Videos Cases – The Center for Medical Progress
Fake News
Nope.
A senior Director of Planned Parenthood admitted to it.

planned Parenthood admits to selling baby parts - Bing video

I won't accept government that presumes authority over my insides. End of story.

And we won't accept people thinking its okay to murder innocent human beings.

The problem is the authoritarian right approves of lies and demagoguery – such as the lie that abortion is ‘murder.’

I don't care what they call it. The contents of my body are off-limits to government. I don't care what other people might believe is going in there, I will not grant government sovereignty over my insides.

i might have read it wrong. you are pro abortion?

Yes.

my bad. so how are you pro abortion? forced genocide? cause only that could some one be pro abortion.

oh my god he has morals. Got any links to back up your view?

i'm a she. pro choice is not the same as pro abortion. pro abortion favors abortion over free choice & i know of no one who is pro abortion.
Correct.

No one is ‘pro-abortion.’

Everyone agrees that the practice should end – that’s not the issue.

The disagreement is solely about how to end abortion; the conflict between those who seek a solution consistent with the Constitution and those who want to increase the power of the state at the expense of individual liberty by compelling women to give birth against their will through force of law.

I won't accept government that presumes authority over my insides. End of story.

And we won't accept people thinking its okay to murder innocent human beings.

The problem is the authoritarian right approves of lies and demagoguery – such as the lie that abortion is ‘murder.’

It is murder.
You guys have just changed the word used, murder is now called Abortion.....just like you change the war on terrorism to overseas contingency operation

...it will still be possible to get an abortion in certain states, like New York and California.

Question for pro-aborts: What's your plan for after this happens?

My plan will be to support a Human Life Amendment to the United States Constitution, so that it is recognized that all human beings, from the moment of conception to the moment of natural death, have an inalienable right to life.
I have no opposition to early term abortions, however, I do believe that federal dollars should not contribute to abortions as not all taxpayers are pro-abortion. Saying no to abortion is telling women they have no right to choose for themselves as to whether they want to become mothers. Prophylactics should be easily available and all insurance companies should cover that cost, as it's cheaper to them to cover prevention than to cover the health costs of a kid while it's a minor.

If it's murder Roe would have been turned over long ago. Medical ethics says personhood beings when the brain stem starts to develop at around 20 weeks. You have no data, no reference, that supports the point of view of abortion is murder. You just casually throw that around to hurt your opponent. Yes women have morals.

If it's murder Roe would have been turned over long ago. Medical ethics says personhood beings when the brain stem starts to develop at around 20 weeks. You have no data, no reference, that supports the point of view of abortion is murder. You just casually throw that around to hurt your opponent. Yes women have morals.

It's state sanctioned homicide. But legality is not and should never be relied on as a moral or ethical compass. Everything Hitler did to the Jews was "legal".

It's state sanctioned homicide. But legality is not and should never be relied on as a moral or ethical compass. Everything Hitler did to the Jews was "legal".
L.jpg

View attachment 303484
L1.jpg

"Everything Hitler did to the Jews was "legal"."

WTF?? Show the German law that made gassing Jews legal....

If something is not illegal, it's legal.

Hitler was the Fuhrer and the highest authority in Germany. His word was the "law" you tard.

View attachment 303484

"I have no argument, so I'll post a meme that I think makes me sound smart" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

You need to brush up on your biology.

The brain develops about 6 weeks. The AMA defines life as the presence of brain and heart activity, which is at about 6 to 7 weeks gestation.

Here's a good article about why abortion isn't murder. It's summary:
Accordingly, moral considerations may dictate acting on (as opposed to accepting) a more conservative conclusion about fetal personhood; for allowing abortion after 10 weeks, given the epistemic uncertainty associated with fetal personhood, runs a substantial risk of resulting in murder. Hence, even if there are reasonable epistemic grounds for believing that the selfhood/ensoulment cannot begin until the first episodes of cortical brain activity, there are strong moral grounds that preclude basing the law on such a belief. Either conclusion, however, entails reasonably extensive abortion-rights. Because, according to Centers for Disease Control (CDC) figures, 91% of all abortions are performed within the first trimester, a law that permitted abortions up to the beginning of discontinuous cortical activity would have the effect of allowing abortions up to 20 weeks and hence permit all first trimester abortions and then some. Further, because, according to CDC figures, 74.5% of all abortions are performed within the first 10 weeks, a law that permitted abortions up to the beginning of brainstem activity would have the effect of allowing most abortions up to 10 weeks. In either case, a substantial number of abortions would be allowed under a law that permitted abortion until the beginning of the relevant form of brain activity

Forum List

Back