Roe v. Wade will be overturned soon, and then abortion will be outlawed in most states...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...it will still be possible to get an abortion in certain states, like New York and California.

Question for pro-aborts: What's your plan for after this happens?

My plan will be to support a Human Life Amendment to the United States Constitution, so that it is recognized that all human beings, from the moment of conception to the moment of natural death, have an inalienable right to life.

...it will still be possible to get an abortion in certain states, like New York and California.

My plan will be to support a Human Life Amendment to the United States Constitution, so that it is recognized that all human beings, from the moment of conception to the moment of natural death, have an inalienable right to life.
^ sharia Moslem, pretty much

^ sharia Moslem, pretty much
So, you throw in your lot with the baby killers.

why is the left so concerned about this issue when the average normal female woman has second thoughts about having kids in this world we live in

The Democrats used to beat and whip their Negro slaves and today they chop up babies in the womb and suck out their body parts with a vacuum device.

I wish I could rep myself because I really love that last post of mine.

Outlawing abortion does does stop abortion anymore than outlawing guns stops people being shot. It does make the abortions much more dangerous to the pregnant woman however.

Outlawing abortion does does stop abortion anymore than outlawing guns stops people being shot. It does make the abortions much more dangerous to the pregnant woman however.
That's like saying outlawing slavery doesn't stop slavery, a true statement, but so what?

You don't allow people to kill people or enslave them even if it makes things more difficult for people who want to kill people or enslave them.

What the fuck is a "pro-abort"?

It's the opposite of someone who is "anti-choice."

See, we can play that game too.

It's the opposite of someone who is "anti-choice."

See, we can play that game too.

The only way a person could be considered to be a "pro-abort" if they go around encouraging people to have an abortion rather than take a pregnancy to term. A person who supports the idea that the choice to carry a pregnancy to term or to have an abortion is to be made by the person who is pregnant merely supports the principle that the person who is pregnant should always be the ultimate decisionmaker, as she is the only one qualified to make such a decision. Politicians, members of other religions, and other perfect strangers are not. I've personally known people who made opposite decisions when pregnant.

They will have to get their after birth abortions at home I suppose.

Lysistrata said:
The only way a person could be considered to be a "pro-abort" if they go around encouraging people to have an abortion rather than take a pregnancy to term.
Like Planned Parenthood Locating Near The Slums ??
'Planned Parenthood', Another Euphemism....

Euphemise This:

Margaret Sanger.jpg

Definition of PROABORTION

Even if Roe v. Wade is overturned , the rich and well off, like Donald Trump, will still be able to afford to get their girlfriends and mistresses abortions.

Last edited:
Roe vs. Wade will NEVER be overturned in the foreseeable future.

The Supreme Court, contrary to what many people think, DOES take into consideration the social changes in the country.

It knows that outlawing Roe vs. Wade would cause vast civil unrest that could seriously harm this nation.

It is, HOWEVER, possible in the far future that abortion will be illegal again. By then, the American population profile will consist of many people who are culturally conservative (but politically liberal).

So when little Daisy Mae gets knocked up by her brother, she'll have to get on the Greyhound and travel to the big bad city to get her "problem" taken care of.

It will not be overturned,. Trump saw to that by adding two justices that will not rule to overturn it.

Why would you support the breading of more commies?

I want people to kill their worthless spawn.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back