New California Law Lets Dr's, Pharmacists Mail Abortion Pills To Anti Abortion States With Impunity

Yeah, like murder and drugs--they apparently haven't been able to enforce those either, so I guess society should just open the gates and rescind those laws as well. SMH
America is in effect rescinding laws against drugs and murder, and is accomplishing the same against well meaning abortion law reform.

I am too. Never in my lifetime have I seen this country so FUBAR.
When will you accept that social change is the way out of the mess my friend?
It's the same message for justoffal too.

Quite unexpectedly, Trump is starting to lean left with socially responsible ideas that America has never entertained. Trump and the right are beginning to oppose Biden's wars.

Right on!

Abortion (and preferably family planning) is one way to help lower the rate of violent crime in this country.
Even more effective is social responsible action by government to reduce the demand for abortions. Christianity has failed and in fact America is an example of it doing even more harm.

Ask me for details on how America can start to succeed, in more ways than just on abortions.

Ask me for details on how America can start to succeed, in more ways than just on abortions.

No American of any worth gives a shit what a faggot from Canaduh thinks about how we should run our country. You are a sad relic of your shithole country, founded in shame and cowardice, in groveling before the same tyrant against which We Americans violently rebelled in order to win our independence and sovereignty. To this day, your currency still bears images of the posterity of that tyrant.

No American of any worth gives a shit what a faggot from Canaduh thinks about how we should run our country. You are a sad relic of your shithole country, founded in shame and cowardice, in groveling before the same tyrant against which We Americans violently rebelled in order to win our independence and sovereignty. To this day, your currency still bears images of the posterity of that tyrant.
Every ass loves his own bray Bob!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

You do know that crossing state lines makes it a Federal crime. Right?

It's called "mail fraud"...

Go for it, morons... LMAO!

What “fraud” is involved? None.

If the woman buys the pills and pays for them, and the doctor mails them to her, this is a perfectly legal transaction, and there is no fraud involved at all.

What “fraud” is involved? None.

If the woman buys the pills and pays for them, and the doctor mails them to her, this is a perfectly legal transaction, and there is no fraud involved at all.
If the pills are sent to a state where the pills are illegal, it's a crime. That crime is called "mail fraud".

It's the same as a company in Texas mailing 30 round magazines to California, where 30 round magazines are illegal.

You do know that crossing state lines makes it a Federal crime. Right?

It's called "mail fraud"...

Go for it, morons... LMAO!
Using the mail to send abortifacients to another state could possibly be illegal, but it ain't fraud.

If the pills are sent to a state where the pills are illegal, it's a crime. That crime is called "mail fraud".

It's the same as a company in Texas mailing 30 round magazines to California, where 30 round magazines are illegal.

That's what you are missing. The pills aren't illegal, even in states where there are abortion bans. As the pills have other medical applications.

It's the use of the pills for illegal purposes that is illegal.

WW

That's what you are missing. The pills aren't illegal, even in states where there are abortion bans. As the pills have other medical applications.

It's the use of the pills for illegal purposes that is illegal.

WW
The pills can't be sent to states where the pills are illegal. Whether those laws exist, or not, is irrelevant to that fact.

They are not breaking the laws of other states. Its up to the recipient to break the law in their own state.
Not how it works. You cannot mail banned items to states that banned them. The mailers need to know this law. For example, sellers cannot mail citrus tree into CA. The onus is on the sellers, not the buyers.

Bing AI According to the United States Postal Service (USPS), there are certain items that are prohibited or restricted from being shipped through the mail 1. However, it is unclear whether a state can ban items from being delivered in that state. The Dormant Commerce Clause holds that states cannot discriminate against goods produced in other states and may not impose regulatory restrictions that burden interstate commerce without some commensurate localized justification 2. Therefore, it is possible that a state may not be able to ban items from being delivered in that state if it violates the Dormant Commerce Clause. However, this is a complex legal issue and may depend on the specific circumstances of the case.

The pills can't be sent to states where the pills are illegal. Whether those laws exist, or not, is irrelevant to that fact.

However the pills aren’t illegal.

In a state that bans abortion, prescribing them for abortion is illegal. Prescribing them for their other medical uses is not. And it’s not illegal to get a prescription sourced from another state in any case.

WW

Forum List

Back