Roe v. Wade will be overturned soon, and then abortion will be outlawed in most states...

It’s hard to respect the pro-life movement. I want to. I really wish most people who claimed to be for life really were. Can you imagine if “pro-life” people were as passionate about people that are actually alive as they are the unborn? I NEVER hear anything from pro-life people about ways to improve life, just ways to make sure life happens.

If I saw pro-life people get as upset over infant mortality rate, maybe I’d believe them. Or if I saw them fight to make sure pregnant women had access to health care. I’d even bite if I saw constant fights from that community to make sure every child had health care. But literally nothing after the baby is born. Or if it’s outside of a woman’s body. No big protests about the IVF embryos that are literally being thrown away. It’s an absolutely false moral high ground that just does not make a lick of sense to me. I have never heard someone in the pro life group say “Why do women have abortions? How can we make sure women don’t face those situations so they can embrace motherhood whether they were expecting it or not?”

Instead all I hear is “baby killers! Dems! Liberals! Ripping apart babies you monsters!”

No solutions. Just name calling from your soap box. Sigh. I’d love to have a conversation with someone pro life who can actually converse on the reasons behind women getting abortions without acting like they are morally better. I dare say we could find some solutions that way. When I say something like “Infants die in America way more often than any other developed society. Why can’t both sides talk about what we need do something about this?” I’d say 99% of the time I say something like this to someone “pro-life” they completely discount it, call me a murderer, or tell me I don’t have a right to talk about that because I accept a woman’s right to chose. Or a combination of all 3. They are incapable of realizing the issues are the same. They refuse to talk about things that actually matter to the babies life.

No, they're not. They're in favour of minding their own business. They believe that a woman has a right to determine if she's ready and able to carry this child to term, or to raise it. This is not your decision because it's not your life, or your baby..

Your fellow leftardz are gonna be disappointed in you.

How can she "carry a child to term" if (according to leftardz) it's not a child?

When carried to term, it is a child.

If it's murder Roe would have been turned over long ago. Medical ethics says personhood beings when the brain stem starts to develop at around 20 weeks. You have no data, no reference, that supports the point of view of abortion is murder. You just casually throw that around to hurt your opponent. Yes women have morals.

It's state sanctioned homicide. But legality is not and should never be relied on as a moral or ethical compass. Everything Hitler did to the Jews was "legal".
"Everything Hitler did to the Jews was "legal"."

WTF?? Show the German law that made gassing Jews legal....

Hitler was the Fuhrer and the highest authority in Germany. His word was the "law" you tard.
Despite Hitler being a dictator, they had laws, ya moron. There was no specific law to kill Jews. Hitler merely ordered it and Nazis complied.

Some of whom were executed following the war

Last edited:
No, they're not. They're in favour of minding their own business. They believe that a woman has a right to determine if she's ready and able to carry this child to term, or to raise it. This is not your decision because it's not your life, or your baby..

How can she "carry a child to term" if (according to leftardz) it's not a child?

Just to term, eh? Not 2 hours prior?

If it's murder Roe would have been turned over long ago. Medical ethics says personhood beings when the brain stem starts to develop at around 20 weeks. You have no data, no reference, that supports the point of view of abortion is murder. You just casually throw that around to hurt your opponent. Yes women have morals.

It's state sanctioned homicide. But legality is not and should never be relied on as a moral or ethical compass. Everything Hitler did to the Jews was "legal".

Hitler was the Fuhrer and the highest authority in Germany. His word was the "law" you tard.
Despite Hitler being a dictator, they had laws, ya moron. There was no specific law to kill Jews. Hitler merely ordered it and Nazis complied.

HITLER. WAS. THE. LAW. YOU. FUCKING. IDIOT.

Dictators don't need legislation to enact their policies, that's why they are dictators. I swear you have the IQ of a fucking potato.

So the medical dictionaries that say otherwise are what?

Wrong?

You know better than they do?

It’s hard to respect the pro-life movement. I want to. I really wish most people who claimed to be for life really were. Can you imagine if “pro-life” people were as passionate about people that are actually alive as they are the unborn? I NEVER hear anything from pro-life people about ways to improve life, just ways to make sure life happens.

I'm pro-life. I am against the death penalty. I am against our stupid wars. I want universal health care. More affordable access to day care. I support Sanders plans for college. I support a raise in the minimum wage. etc.

If I saw pro-life people get as upset over infant mortality rate, maybe I’d believe them. Or if I saw them fight to make sure pregnant women had access to health care. I’d even bite if I saw constant fights from that community to make sure every child had health care. But literally nothing after the baby is born. Or if it’s outside of a woman’s body. No big protests about the IVF embryos that are literally being thrown away. It’s an absolutely false moral high ground that just does not make a lick of sense to me. I have never heard someone in the pro life group say “Why do women have abortions? How can we make sure women don’t face those situations so they can embrace motherhood whether they were expecting it or not?”

You just did. I've done it quite a few times. Maybe you just aren't listening?

Instead all I hear is “baby killers! Dems! Liberals! Ripping apart babies you monsters!”

I suppose to be fair, that is what the media likes to cover.

No solutions. Just name calling from your soap box. Sigh. I’d love to have a conversation with someone pro life who can actually converse on the reasons behind women getting abortions without acting like they are morally better. I dare say we could find some solutions that way. When I say something like “Infants die in America way more often than any other developed society. Why can’t both sides talk about what we need do something about this?” I’d say 99% of the time I say something like this to someone “pro-life” they completely discount it, call me a murderer, or tell me I don’t have a right to talk about that because I accept a woman’s right to chose. Or a combination of all 3. They are incapable of realizing the issues are the same. They refuse to talk about things that actually matter to the babies life.

Murder is simply a legal term.

I addressed this already. If it's not illegal, then it is legal.

I don't get your continuous link between tax cuts ans abortion. It makes sense in your addled wibble mind only.

Okay... Republicans run on banning abortion. That's how they get a whole bunch of Middle Class Religious dipshits to vote for them.

When they get into office, they NEVER ban abortion. Not for 50 years that the anti-abortion plank is on the GOP platform. They appoint pro-choice judges and never, ever introduce that Human Life Amendment they keep talking about.

But the rich ALWAYS get their tax cuts. It's usually the first thing they do when they get into office in 1981, 2001 and 2017

Just like in 2004, Bush screamed about how he was going to make sure them queers never got married. He was going to introduce a Marriage Amendment. Never did. He did introduce a legislation to try to privatize social security.

i might have read it wrong. you are pro abortion?

Yes.

my bad. so how are you pro abortion? forced genocide? cause only that could some one be pro abortion.
If you cannot support yourself and a child, cash payouts should be offered for abortion and/or sterilization.

so you wanna roll back the hyde amendment. interesting...would you want to force an abortion if a female didn't want one & has sveral children on the state's dime?

don't believe in abortion?
then don't have one.
Don't believe in slavery? Don't own one.
This is how stupid you sound.

Slam!! Awesome response. Unfortunately Playtime is probably too stupid to get it

no, not really. it was a false equivalency & you are too stupid to get that. besides - you would be a prime target for any knuckledragger who thinks they can 'have you' because you don't own your own body.

A supporter and promoter of abortion, part of the billion dollar abortion industrial complex. Planned genocide, NARAL (NAZI?), et al.
I reject any attempts to force me to pay taxes to perform abortions.
I figure...if liberals want to murder their own children....they can do it all they want....

The problem is so many of them are making money off of the enterprise.
Do you have any references to them making money off the enterprise?
Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Business Partners Admit Guilt in $7.8 Million Settlement – The Center for Medical Progress

CMP Asks Appeals Court to Remove Judge with Planned Parenthood Ties From Undercover Videos Cases – The Center for Medical Progress
Fake News
Nope.
A senior Director of Planned Parenthood admitted to it.

planned Parenthood admits to selling baby parts - Bing video

it's legal for fetal tissue to be 'sold' for research lenny. why hasn't anybody been arrested for 'illegally' doing that? hey, why don't you ask donny's personal african american & bible thumper - ben carson about that, since he did exactly that kind of research back in the 90s?

Last edited:
Another wedge issue for the rabid religmos to wave their petrified fetus's at their voting '20 voting contingent.....

~S~

I don't get your continuous link between tax cuts ans abortion. It makes sense in your addled wibble mind only.

Okay... Republicans run on banning abortion. That's how they get a whole bunch of Middle Class Religious dipshits to vote for them.

When they get into office, they NEVER ban abortion. Not for 50 years that the anti-abortion plank is on the GOP platform. They appoint pro-choice judges and never, ever introduce that Human Life Amendment they keep talking about.

But the rich ALWAYS get their tax cuts. It's usually the first thing they do when they get into office in 1981, 2001 and 2017

Just like in 2004, Bush screamed about how he was going to make sure them queers never got married. He was going to introduce a Marriage Amendment. Never did. He did introduce a legislation to try to privatize social security.

They do push for further restrictions. Pushing for a ban would be premature unless they know they have enough backing and Roe actually has a chance of being overturned.

Why introduce the amendment when they know it won't pass? They aren't democrats after all....

They do push for further restrictions. Pushing for a ban would be premature unless they know they have enough backing and Roe actually has a chance of being overturned.

Why introduce the amendment when they know it won't pass? They aren't democrats after all....

They passed laws to overturn Obamacare over and over knowing it wasn't going to pass.

They passed laws to overturn Obamacare over and over knowing it wasn't going to pass.

Good point.

Forum List

Back