Roe v. Wade will be overturned soon, and then abortion will be outlawed in most states...

There is no way to ban guns in this country. First of all, law enforcement would never enforce it.

Sure there is. To start with, you hold gun manufacturers accountable for the carnage they cause. Then they will be for all sorts of sensible gun laws and permits.

Once you've made guns by permit only, then you start drawing down the number of permits.

Law enforcement would be THRILLED to not be worried that every idiot they pull over for a busted tail light might be packing.

Just like how we are never going to ban abortion we aren't going to ban guns.

Just like we shouldn't ban abortion, we shouldn't ban guns.

don't believe in abortion?
then don't have one.
Don't believe in slavery? Don't own one.
This is how stupid you sound.

Slam!! Awesome response. Unfortunately Playtime is probably too stupid to get it

no, not really. it was a false equivalency & you are too stupid to get that. besides - you would be a prime target for any knuckledragger who thinks they can 'have you' because you don't own your own body.

Slavery is illegal. Abortion isn't.

I guess those far right radical extremists don't understand common logic.

There is no comparison of abortion to slavery. One is legal. The other isn't.

Terminating a pregnancy isn't slavery. No one is being held against their will, no one is working against their will and no one is not being paid. So comparing it to slavery is so beyond stupid there just aren't words to describe how down right stupid it is.

If the far right radical extremists couldn't lie, they wouldn't have anything to say.

yea we ban guns and all those "safety measures" go away :rofl:

No, it doesn't. That's my point. All those safety measure's are not about guns. They are about control. It's funny how so many that yell "Freedom" simply accept the constant loss of it outside of one area.

Roe v Wade will be over turned...

Told you people that was the GOP goal, despite what they claimed

...it will still be possible to get an abortion in certain states, like New York and California.

Question for pro-aborts: What's your plan for after this happens?

My plan will be to support a Human Life Amendment to the United States Constitution, so that it is recognized that all human beings, from the moment of conception to the moment of natural death, have an inalienable right to life.
Why would you support the breading of more commies?

I want people to kill their worthless spawn.

:dunno:

Why would you bread a commie/perhaps you want to eat one?

I personally get tired of having to live in a lock-down state because some of you nuts are compensating for tiny peckers.

That's ok. You'll get over it.

Why should we just get over that?

Because using government to address every insecurity someone might have will create a totalitarian state. Government is there to protect our rights, and as such we need it to enforce laws against theft, assault, murder etc... But some of you seem to want government to eliminate all risk from society, to impose "preventative" laws that remove a person's ability to do bad things. You aren't content with laws that punish people for doing harm, you want them controlled and restrained proactively so that they can't do harm. This is the true "lock-down". We use this mentality to clamp down on freedom, for the promise of security, but it obliterates both.

I personally get tired of having to live in a lock-down state because some of you nuts are compensating for tiny peckers.

Because using government to address every insecurity someone might have will create a totalitarian state. Government is there to protect our rights, and as such we need it to enforce laws against theft, assault, murder etc... But some of you seem to want government to eliminate all risk from society, to impose "preventative" laws that remove a person's ability to do bad things. You aren't content with laws that punish people for doing harm, you want them controlled and restrained proactively so that they can't do harm. This is the true "lock-down". We use this mentality to clamp down on freedom, for the promise of security, but it obliterates both.

You are addressing me. I am not "some of you". If you have something to say concerning what I said, say it.

You are addressing me. I am not "some of you". If you have something to say concerning what I said, say it.

Not sure what you're getting at. You asked why you should "just get over it". I gave you my reasoning. If you don't agree, or think my reasoning is flawed, say why.

don't believe in abortion?
then don't have one.
Don't believe in slavery? Don't own one.
This is how stupid you sound.

Slam!! Awesome response. Unfortunately Playtime is probably too stupid to get it

no, not really. it was a false equivalency & you are too stupid to get that. besides - you would be a prime target for any knuckledragger who thinks they can 'have you' because you don't own your own body.

Slavery is illegal. Abortion isn't.

I guess those far right radical extremists don't understand common logic.

There is no comparison of abortion to slavery. One is legal. The other isn't.

Terminating a pregnancy isn't slavery. No one is being held against their will, no one is working against their will and no one is not being paid. So comparing it to slavery is so beyond stupid there just aren't words to describe how down right stupid it is.

If the far right radical extremists couldn't lie, they wouldn't have anything to say.

youthepoint.jpg

Not sure what you're getting at. You asked why you should "just get over it". I gave you my reasoning. If you don't agree, or think my reasoning is flawed, say why.

You addressed "some people" not me or what I said.

You addressed "some people" not me or what I said.

Well, alrighty then.

As has already been stated - the LAW is not a moral compass. It was once legal to own slaves - that didn't make it fucking right now did it?

answer the question.

would you imprison a female if she seeks or has had one?

Retroactively? No.
Going forward? Absolutely.
So...would you demand that every miscarriage be investigated as a homicide, then?

Of course not. It's pretty easy to distinguish the difference between a naturally occurring miscarriage and a child that's been torn to pieces by 3rd party instruments.

You DO realize that a woman can self-abort if she is determined to do so...right?

And that pills that will cause an abortion are widely available...right?

If you wanna ram a coat-hanger up your crotch, be my guest. You may kill the child but it's also highly likely you will perforate the uterus and cause internal bleeding and/or organ damage. It also makes it pretty damn easy to charge you with murder when you wind up in a hospital because of your own stupidity. And if you die, even better. One less baby butcher on the planet. The pills would be made illegal. Anyone caught in possession of them would be criminally charged just as we do now with a plethora of controlled substances.

answer the question.

would you imprison a female if she seeks or has had one?

Retroactively? No.
So...would you demand that every miscarriage be investigated as a homicide, then?

Of course not. It's pretty easy to distinguish the difference between a naturally occurring miscarriage and a child that's been torn to pieces by 3rd party instruments.

You DO realize that a woman can self-abort if she is determined to do so...right?

If you wanna ram a coat-hanger up your crotch, be my guest. You may kill the child but it's also highly likely you will perforate the uterus and cause internal bleeding and/or organ damage. It also makes it pretty damn easy to charge you with murder when you wind up in a hospital because of your own stupidity. And if you die, even better. One less baby butcher on the planet. The pills would be made illegal. Anyone caught in possession of them would be criminally charged just as we do now with a plethora of controlled substances.

There will always be medical providers providing abortions.

How would you determine that without an investigation? You see the problem here. All you know before you start is the woman was pregnant and now she isn't. To determine which one "naturally occurred", you'd have to find the fetus and examine it. THAT'S AN INVESTIGATION!!!

Where did I ever make the claim that all abortions could be prevented? I didn't.

But the fact that some may slip through the cracks does not justify making it legal. There's a ton of murderers walking free right now because they were never caught. Should we just make murder legal because "you'll never stop them all"?

Retroactively? No.

There will always be medical providers providing abortions.

Yep. And if/when they are caught, they can be criminally charged as well. This isn't rocket surgery.

New Topics

Forum List

Back