Roe v. Wade will be overturned soon, and then abortion will be outlawed in most states...

Wow, talk about a self loathing human being.

You are the perfect SJW quisling.

Naw, man, the quislings are the working class white people who keep voting for the interests of the rich because they've managed to manipulate you using religion, race and sex to shock your sensibilities.

We could have a lot less abortions if we did what France did. Universal health care, paid family leave, comprehensive sex education and access to contraception.

Instead, you guys want to scream JESUS at them and wonder why they have abortions when they have an unexpected pregnancy they can't afford.

Naw, man, the quislings are the working class white people who keep voting for the interests of the rich because they've managed to manipulate you using religion, race and sex to shock your sensibilities.

We could have a lot less abortions if we did what France did. Universal health care, paid family leave, comprehensive sex education and access to contraception.

Instead, you guys want to scream JESUS at them and wonder why they have abortions when they have an unexpected pregnancy they can't afford.

Same sad Marxism, from the same sad poster.

And with your usual dash of anti-religious bigotry.

I'm a Christian. His point is correct.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

How Christian of you.

Bullshit.

How Christian of you.

I am lapsed Catholic at best, but at least I am not a fucking bullshit artist like you are.

Bullshit.

How Christian of you.

I am lapsed Catholic at best, but at least I am not a fucking bullshit artist like you are.

The position has been explained to you. Providing for the lack of services that cause some women to abort would help many women decide to keep their baby. It's simply common sense.

If she has no help to watch a child, what is she supposed to do? If we provide better access to day care, she has that help.

Bullshit.

How Christian of you.

The position has been explained to you. Providing for the lack of services that cause some women to abort would help many women decide to keep their baby. It's simply common sense.

If she has no help to watch a child, what is she supposed to do? If we provide better access to day care, she has that help.

That's not even close to the point being debated.

go off on a tangent on someone else.

Marty doesn't care about kids when they are in non-fetus form.

Marty doesn't care about kids when they are in non-fetus form.

JoeB likes to sneak in posts that don't quote the person he is talking about.

Another standard trope from the king of standard tropes.

Forum List

Back