RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week

I would agree with you except for the fact that miscegenation isn't exclusive to whites. You think by not seeing the racism that the leftwing idiots see means we're not in tune with minorities is bassackwards, fact is conservatives try to see past race as most people should. I do believe that a lot if not most blacks will never get beyond 1860's and will continue with a victim mentality.

Its still racist when African Americans hold that view.

The problem isn't "seeing past race", its looking at, or making statements, that are racist and then trying to feign innocence. The caption is clearly racist, no matter the origin or race of the original creator of the picture. If that's lost on you, that might explain why your ideology is not attractive to minorities.

I disagree it is about looking past race and the thin skinned fucks in society will never get to that point. And I think you're wrong about miscegenation, to hold that POV doesn't make a person a racist. I'd be willing to bet the majority of the people on these message boards did not marry or socialize outside their race.

And I'll bet you're wrong.

Not all of us live in a monochromic world by choice.

By itself, it's not racist. But combined with the added text, it certainly is.

Unless of course you can explain to me how laws forbidding interracial marriage are not racist.

I happen to believe in a free country you're free to have an opinion on interracial marriages and/or couplings and not be called a racist due to those opinions. Would you consider a black man racist for sharing those views?

I most certainly would. And there are a few on these boards who express their disagreement with interracial marriages and I firmly believe that they are just as racist as any white person who espouses the same belief.

Then you are one stupid fuck.

It's almost like you didn't answer the question....

It's almost like you are full of double standards.
Do you think Obama is a racist?

I don't know. If McCain had sat under a David Duke style pastor for 20 years, you sure as hell wouldn't let him off the hook for it. It's difficult to believe someone could sit under that kind of rhetoric for 20 years and not be in agreement with it. particularly when he calls him his mentor.

You're an idiot if you think that by being opposed to interracial unions makes one a racist. By that logic anyone opposed to homosexual unions is a homophobe.

Give a non-racial reason to oppose interracial marriages. Go ahead.

You can be anti-Gay Marriage and not be a homophobe. It just means you hold to a definition of marriage as being between a man and a women. There simply is no good reason to oppose mixed race marriages without appealing to racism in some form or another. Pro-Miscegenation arguments always come down to arguments for racial/cultural purity, which are always racist arguments.

You can't argue for or against miscegenation without race being a factor.

The RNC is a class act. Not.

Broadbrushes in political discourse are always highly engineered intellectual mountains of genius. Since I am an idiot Republican I fail to appreciate the splendor they cast upon the audience.

It's almost like you are full of double standards.

I don't know. If McCain had sat under a David Duke style pastor for 20 years, you sure as hell wouldn't let him off the hook for it. It's difficult to believe someone could sit under that kind of rhetoric for 20 years and not be in agreement with it. particularly when he calls him his mentor.
I think he was racist (the pastor) and I think Obama was a liar when he claimed he didn't hear the sermons.

So, how does that justify the pictures posted on the RNC's website?

Racist attitude? Really? Damn you idiots are coming out of the woodwork now!! How long have you been a racist?

how long have you been subsisting on skunk turds and armadillo piss? not healthy, you can get leprosy, and it affects the brain, makes your posts look all retarded n shit.

Then perhaps you should take your own advice.

i am mortally wounded by your rapier like wit.

quick, you need to call more people racists and ignorant stupid fucks.

Its still racist when African Americans hold that view.

The problem isn't "seeing past race", its looking at, or making statements, that are racist and then trying to feign innocence. The caption is clearly racist, no matter the origin or race of the original creator of the picture. If that's lost on you, that might explain why your ideology is not attractive to minorities.

I disagree it is about looking past race and the thin skinned fucks in society will never get to that point. And I think you're wrong about miscegenation, to hold that POV doesn't make a person a racist. I'd be willing to bet the majority of the people on these message boards did not marry or socialize outside their race.

And I'll bet you're wrong.

Not all of us live in a monochromic world by choice.

So you're married to a person of a different race?

You're an idiot if you think that by being opposed to interracial unions makes one a racist. By that logic anyone opposed to homosexual unions is a homophobe.

Give a non-racial reason to oppose interracial marriages. Go ahead.

You can be anti-Gay Marriage and not be a homophobe. It just means you hold to a definition of marriage as being between a man and a women. There simply is no good reason to oppose mixed race marriages without appealing to racism in some form or another. Pro-Miscegenation arguments always come down to arguments for racial/cultural purity, which are always racist arguments.

You can't argue for or against miscegenation without race being a factor.

I'm betting a thousand years from now people in school will scan the Archives of the First Internet and write glorious laser woven essays about how we were smart enough to have created the internet, which really brings instant global contact to everyone, yet dumb enough to still be focused on skin color.

I think he was racist (the pastor) and I think Obama was a liar when he claimed he didn't hear the sermons.

So, how does that justify the pictures posted on the RNC's website?

It doesn't justify them.

Forum List

Back